Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richardson, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Richardson, TX10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 755 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allowed me to balance work life and school while still maintaining good hours for both. All my managers and coworkers were great and would love to work with them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chik Fila is a fantastic place to work for. Everyone is very friendly and we all work as a team to get things done. I would highly recommend working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is fair and outstanding. the job is great and not too hard at all. must have good communication skills, and able to give excellent customer service.
Pro érvek
free employee meals for break.
Kontra érvek
no healthcare or benefits for team members
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maybe I am wrong but I could have sworn your supposed to get a review after your 3 months working there I have brought it to my Supervisor attention but still no response. Not sure if all Chick fil A restaurants are like this.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Coworkers getting too work before you and taking lunch breaks before you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at Chick-fil-A as a cashier usually consists of communicating with many customers in order tot ensure that their order is as accurate as possible. This can be either easy or very stressful because there are many customers at a time in the restaurant. This is especially true at lunch when practically the entire restaurant is full to the brim. However, the staff is very friendly and the work environment for the most part is quite pleasant.
Free food for break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was at the door as 5:15 AM Monday thru Thursday every week to help open the store. We worked diligently to get our store ready to serve our first guests. Speed and great service was a must have working in the drive-thru. It was a challenge juggling taking orders, making drinks/desserts, and fulfilling orders but it was worth the smiles at the window. Keeping our store in tip-top shape meant cleaning was done on the regular. Sweeping and mopping the restrooms and dining room, along with wiping down counters and tables, mixed with cleaning the windows always kept me busy and moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice, the people were friendly but they cut hours too frequently. They start you of with an okay amount of pay. The store is mostl really busy which is good because the time goes by faster.
Free food
Cutting of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a, I was able to gain many valuable customer service and work skills. Since it was very busy all the time, I always had to interact with hundreds of customers every day and learn how to work fast and efficiently. This is a great job to start off.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was very fun and fast-paced. It helped me learn a lot about customer service and customer satisfaction. I gained a great amount of experience here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
store Christmas party, respect among employees was mandatory which makes a fast-food restaurant more friendly environment.
free meal