Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richardson, TX

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 840 értékelés megtekintése
Excellent Place to Work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, szeptember 5.
Chik Fila is a fantastic place to work for. Everyone is very friendly and we all work as a team to get things done. I would highly recommend working here.
great environments
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, augusztus 22.
management is fair and outstanding. the job is great and not too hard at all. must have good communication skills, and able to give excellent customer service.
Pro érvek
free employee meals for break.
Kontra érvek
no healthcare or benefits for team members
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be fun working there.
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, július 4.
Maybe I am wrong but I could have sworn your supposed to get a review after your 3 months working there I have brought it to my Supervisor attention but still no response. Not sure if all Chick fil A restaurants are like this.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Coworkers getting too work before you and taking lunch breaks before you.
Good Staff But It Can Be Stressful
Cashier, Stocking, Janitorial Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  603 S Plano Rd, Richardson, TX 750812019, június 26.
A typical day at work at Chick-fil-A as a cashier usually consists of communicating with many customers in order tot ensure that their order is as accurate as possible. This can be either easy or very stressful because there are many customers at a time in the restaurant. This is especially true at lunch when practically the entire restaurant is full to the brim. However, the staff is very friendly and the work environment for the most part is quite pleasant.
Free food for break
Munkahelyi kultúra
A happy and fast paced job.
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, június 17.
I was at the door as 5:15 AM Monday thru Thursday every week to help open the store. We worked diligently to get our store ready to serve our first guests. Speed and great service was a must have working in the drive-thru. It was a challenge juggling taking orders, making drinks/desserts, and fulfilling orders but it was worth the smiles at the window. Keeping our store in tip-top shape meant cleaning was done on the regular. Sweeping and mopping the restrooms and dining room, along with wiping down counters and tables, mixed with cleaning the windows always kept me busy and moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are fun and it’s a nice place to work for entry level
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, június 14.
It was nice, the people were friendly but they cut hours too frequently. They start you of with an okay amount of pay. The store is mostl really busy which is good because the time goes by faster.
Free food
Cutting of hours
Valuable skills
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX 750812017, június 25.
Working at Chick-fil-a, I was able to gain many valuable customer service and work skills. Since it was very busy all the time, I always had to interact with hundreds of customers every day and learn how to work fast and efficiently. This is a great job to start off.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2017, április 3.
Working here was very fun and fast-paced. It helped me learn a lot about customer service and customer satisfaction. I gained a great amount of experience here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
comfortable athmosphere
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2012, november 14.
store Christmas party, respect among employees was mandatory which makes a fast-food restaurant more friendly environment.
free meal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van