Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Puyallup, WA

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 714 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable fast paced environment
It is a great starter job as a high school and college students. It is a very fast-paced environment especially during those rush hours it'll always keep you on your feet. There always something you can do on the job whether that's helping fellow coworkers with stocking their area. When working there I obtained how to work a register and engage with customers. The hardest part of the job in front of the house is probably standing on your feet for a very long time especially if you're not used to that.
Very fast paced workplace
Chick-fil-A is a very fast paced job, that taught me time management and how to deal with conflict in a professional way. The management there is great everyone is up-beat and excited to be at work. The hardest part of the job would be keeping up with the fast paced environment, but I enjoyed the joy that Chick-fil-A brings to the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great company to work for
Chick fil a is a great company to work for. The people are all so nice and they teach you how to be more outgoing and confident! At first I was so shy but then my manager helped me be louder and helped me grow.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun environment
There is never a moment where you find yourself with nothing to do. Every Chick-Fil-A I've been to has been busy right until the last minute it's open. The secret to keeping up with the rush is teamwork. You have to be prepared to switch positions last minute and constantly aware of what needs to be done. The hardest part of the job is multitasking in a very fast paced environment. While the best part of this job, other than the food, is the relationships you build with other team members. It is true that Chick-Fil-A is very particular of who they hire onto the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work, the people I work with are kind and fun to be around.
The employee treatment is great and my coworkers are great to be around. My boss and people that run the shift are great, but sometimes I get tired of being on one position all day. Overall it’s a great place to work and i’d recommend it to anyone looking for their first job.
Pro érvek
There’s a 50% off employee discount when you’re off the clock, the food is great and the salary is much better than my last job.
management could be better
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Temporary job
It was a good job, good management and happy workers. I didn't want to leave but at the time I had to. I was treated with respect and like I actually mattered to that company
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work
Chick-fil-a is good to work if you are beginning or if you need customer service skills. I learned a lot about how to deal with so many different people. It can be stressful because they have a goal for how long they want customers waiting for their food but if you don't mind it, then...this is good for you.
Pro érvek
sometimes free lunch, good customer service teaching
can be stressful
Fun place to work
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work, the leadership is great and the team members make work a place to look forward going to. I have had the opportunity to improve my leadership skills while working here.
1,0
Dead-end pocket money job
This is a job only for people either looking for experience, are teenagers, or full time workers without much education or job experience. The job itself is demanding, and fast paced where you always have to be on your toes doing something and you never get a break. even half your lunch break is sometimes spent waiting for your food. They have strict policies and will basically hire anyone. Don't expect to be respected and their uniforms/shoes are low quality. I couldnt stand wearing the shoes I got for even a week before I just bought my own. You end up getting back and wrist problems after a while and it becomes painful to work there.
Pro érvek
free(ish) food, decent quality place.
Kontra érvek
bad management, high expectations, high risk low reward, little to no advancement.
3,0
Dealing with management
They don't tell you what you do wrong. They'll just cut your hours and make up reasons as to why they did. The workers are okay, management is homophobic. Typical day at work was usually busy.
Lunch benefits
Rude customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés