Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Portsmouth, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Portsmouth, VA15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stands out at chickfla is the team members and how we take care of things and how we talk to people with respect. Also how the way we treat either other can things go very easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A does not sympathise for those who can not keep up with the speed of the orders coming in and will inform you if you are performing below adequate, but they push you to work harder and improve your skills within the kitchen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here at chick-fil-a, I experienced a lot of great accomplishments. I have learned a lot with this company with customer service and working with other people efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience but I’ll love to experience more. I’m eventually going to go to I dental school but until time comes I would love to have the opportunity to work in a dental office
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can get very busy. You always have to make sure you smile and make your customers feel welcomed and would want to come back. Always second mile service for our customers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of favoritism when it came to the managers and workers. Something that I don’t necessarily agree with. Other than that, I did love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very busy but also very fun. It became easy after a while and never too much was put onto you so you wouldn’t become overwhelmed or frustrated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working st Chick-fil-A has been a life changing job it was my first job and it taught me a lot of life skills I need for the real world . It’s a fast paced environment and pushes you to either succeed or fall behind . You have to be dedicated and hardworking to work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very great job. They are very friendly and polite they open and sit elderly People. You feel loved working there, if you worked, work there you’ll never wanna go home,
Free Lunches
Good breaks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their very precise about there guidelines and regulations... If I were anyone looking to work there please be very careful. No, it is not a bad place to work, just try not to slip up in anyway because there aren't warnings.
free lunches
strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace and fun environment with easy working managers who work with you if you needed i.e. your schedule or your position. The food never disappoints and always has quick service.
Fast service
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I adore working here. The atmosphere is fantastic and the managers really get you going and make sure you are very comfortable doing so. I learned fairly quickly and I have everyone there to thank.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work. team members, very big on speed and service.off on all Sunday. very enjoyable place to eat and the kids to play.
no working on Sunday
Kontra érvek
not a lot of benefits offer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced (that's a good thing). I learned how to handle conflicts with ease and ask for help if needed. It was a very good experience overall.
Pro érvek
Free food on break, opportunity for advancement
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no real benefits, some managers were not fit to be managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick-fil-A good working day mixed with laughter, communication, & teamwork with other coworkers. I learned how to interact with customers in a polite & a friendly manner. I learned how to work as a cashier & on headset. The hardest part about working at Chick-fil-A was not showing your emotions even your not in the wrong & also accepting criticism from other coworkers. The most enjoyable part about working & Chick-fil-A was when we had a Christmas party at a country club and meeting new people.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, coworkers, holiday pay, & flexible
Coworkers & criticism