Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Plantation, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Plantation, FL9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK AT ! everybody is so NICE & HELPFUL ! customers are always nice because how can you not give energetic energy right back ? But over all the pay was exceptional . I never had a issue with anyone there, my manager respected times I couldn’t come to work , you basically get to pick your schedule. If you want to work in a friendly environment CHICK-FIL-A is where it’s at.
Pro érvek
Discount on meals, scholarships, flexible schedule
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company! The Owner/Manager makes the difference! A bad one can ruin it!!!!! We treat each other w/respect & Love as well as the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for. They help you build as a person so you can be the best you can be. There is alot of room to grow in this company but you have to work for it.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good food. Long standing days and an excess amount of people to serve. Good mission and values. However, even thought it is faith based, not everyone is a christian.
Flex scheduling
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s no doubt that chick fil a is the best fast food restaurant nowadays.Not every chick fil a is like the one that i worked at.The chick fil a i worked at was the worse because everyone got paid lower than any other chick fil a around the world and second,the managers were very rude not only to employees but customers.
Discounts, Friendly environment at times
Manager, Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is astounding. How do they manage to make a happy customer out of everyone? It's impressive, and what I'll say is that in my time working for chick-fil-a, the management style and tradition was infectious. I finally understood why this company was so effective. It puts the guest first, always. Everything else comes second, and when you focus all your energy on the one goal of making sure the customer is happy, you get the food out on time, you keep your uniform clean, and you offer your guests no less than the best. It just works!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me would start at about 4pm. During my shift, I would be in charge of my own cash register. If a customer had an issue, I would need to address and fix it accordingly. The hardest part about this job was the low pay. I started paying my car insurance plus a payment every month. I would need constant financial help while I worked there.
discounted food
long hours, stressful emvironment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the environment, great coworkers and great location. By far the ideal place to work for a part-time position as a student, flexible hours and average pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming into work would be fun and enjoyable, The customers were patient and my team members were great. I learned how to interact with inpatient customers who often had bad tempers and also with big rushes of people and remaining cool. Management was well put together and cooperative.
Free lunches