Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Plainfield, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Plainfield, IN7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 996 értékelés megtekintése
Chic-fil-a
This job is a really good job. It’s fun and positive for the most part. I would recommend this job to other. The only downfall was poor management, the shift leads at my location weren’t helpful at all and very disrespectful.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what you think it is
The plainfield store is a joke. I would advise people to not work there, they say that they care and that it’s a great place to work but it’s not that great. The team members for the most part are cool but the management sucks, in my first leadership meeting I suggested we focus just as much on our team if not more than we do on the guest and was told that was stupid and that I care too much about the team.
5,0
fun and very competitive
its a safe and clean way to work. very nice people and workers.it's a lovely place to have friends at work. their environment is amazing. they are also very respectful at all times.
great enviorment to work
less pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the people
I love the people there and it is a good time working with them. I also enjoy how fast paced the job is. However, it definitely can be stressful. The hardest part is probably knowing hoe to deal with the customers who can be difficult.
Free food, good workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can be stressful
A Great, High-End, Fast-Food Experience
Many would complain about customer service jobs like, McDonalds and Burger King; but Chick-Fil-A is a different kind of fast food. The emphasis on great service and equally great customer satisfaction comes first with Chick-Fil-A and can nurture a positive work ethic for any young adult. Each Chick-Fil-A franchisee can participate in nationwide events as well as hold their own special events, making each restaurant unique. Working at Chick-Fil-A is a good starting point for anyone at any skill level.
Free Food, Great Staff, Friendly Customers
Wage Increases, Mentally and Physically Tiresome
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun with amazing employers
Chick fil-a is easily the best fast food establishment I could have chosen to work for. The staff always had such a great positive attitude. The management would really work hard at building positive relationships with coworkers and customers. The company itself always goes above and beyond to reach out and help the community and be apart of something bigger than a fast food chain. It taught me the value of great customer service in order to not only exceed expectations, but build long lasting and positive relationships with everyone who came through our doors. The work was fast passed, the environment was always cleaned and well kept and there was always a job for someone or everyone to do. The only cons were the lack of raises or promotions, the work hours were either overwhelming or non-existent, and sometimes during a lunch rush, the environment could become not only hectic, but there were multiple times where harsh words were said and hurtful actions would occur.
great work environment
poor pay and benefits.
Nice employees no complications
Working in the kitchen I was almost required to be everywhere at once. Sounds stressful, but I loved the challenge. I enjoyed working there, but left due to school. Plus I was making more at my other job. I wanted to come back, but the owner wouldn't allow me back on their schedule.
free lunch
dirty work shoes
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés