Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pittsburgh, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 105 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a bad place to work. They pay higher than the average for fast food and offers a lot of good benefits. They are really flexible with your schedule and willing to work with you if you are in school. Gets stressful at times because it's constantly busy.
Pro érvek
Free food every shift, paid time off even if you are part time, higher than average pay
Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
To say that Chick-Fil-A was chaotic would be an understatement. When we were busy we were insanely busy with lines often out the door. There was rarely time to sit, and it being my first job was definitely a rude awakening. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my time due to my co workers and the food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a great experience. I loved it there if it wasn’t so far from my house I would still be there. I’m a people person by nature so working at chick fil a was very easy to adjust to and pretty much light work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is exciting if you have the passion to serve others. The pace is very fast as the restaurant is always busy. I always enjoy my time at work with the team members!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working at chickfila the coworkers are so sweet a and ready to help me whenever they can. free food for lunch break is great. its easy to communicate with others.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day was waiting on guest and answering any questions they may have. I learned how to handle certain situations and that the customer is always right. Our management was great we were all a team and we supported each other. Our workplace was professional and mostly everyone got along with each other. The hardest part of the job was learning to put others above myself. The most enjoyable part was the lessons I learned and the friends I made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone works together they all are nice you come in contact with some rude customers but usually it’s ok but it does get extremely busy at times and sometimes it is not
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Chick-Fil-A, I feel like I am constantly competing against my coworkers for a managers approval. They were accommodating to my mental illnesses, until the old managers left and new ones came in. Ever since then, I have had horrible anxiety going to work and even thinking about it. A typical day is always busy, and it can sometimes be hard to keep up.
Pro érvek
Free meals before or after working or while on break
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consisted mostly of just standing around. Management was good, and everyone was friendly. You learn many things, like working a register
Free lunches
Limited hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to work with people and take orders. The hours were easy and I learned how to be quick on my feet to solve problems when they arose. I loved working with a staff that ran like a well-oiled machine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't express how much I love working here, amazing managers, so encouraging, yes I work hard and am busy on my feet, but I love the people I work with. I gained excellent customer service experience, and I always enjoyed going to work. The managers were so incredible and really cared about my life, and I knew the operator personally. He talked to all of his employees personally and was genuinely interested in their lives. Scheduling was so flexible, I sometimes had to tell them that I couldn't work for a few months because of a school activity, and that was fine, they just wanted me to work when I can, and I always gave them as many hours as I could. I did not get paid as much as my other friends did working at other places, but I applied and got the Chick-fil-A scholarship which has really been helping me pay for college, so that helps make up for it!
Pro érvek
Free food, Customer Service Experience, Incredibly Positive Work Environment, Community Spirit, Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
On your feet many hours, Early morning or late nights sometimes, Pressure to get orders right once you've been there a while
Munkahelyi kultúra
Something that I have learned from working at Chick-fil-A is that hard work and care for the guests go a long way. It is hard at first to balance doing the job well and being personable, but it pays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice, fun, caring place to work. I recommend it to anyone needing to make some extra money or just starting out working. It is also great if you want to open your own franchize of Chick-Fil-A. They care about their customers and employees.
free Lunch
no health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good but was rushed and not enough money. Good place just bad pay. Amazing people and workers.clean and good environment.food is amazing and gooddd
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there because it was a fast paste job and always ready to get people there orders quickly talking with nice manners. Everybody got along barely any disagreements with other co-workers, Positive all around you.
lunch was good no fake foods 100% real
Busy and hard working
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working here but the issues were with job advancement and compensation. The job was overall fun and helped me learn essential tasks for a job.
Half off food
Short breaks, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is nonstop. There is always something that can be done and needs to be accomplished. Face paced environment. I have learned how to problem solve, better people skills, how to manage my time and other employees times around me. I learned how to schedule people around what needs done for the week/day and have enough people there for it to run smoothly. The management is good. It can be better with certain people's characters and how they manage things. But, all around they get the job done and know how to make the day run smooth. The workplace culture is family oriented. Tight group and everyone can get along and count on people to be there and help out. The hardest part of the job some days is the stress. I have learned to manage it and help out in certain areas if someone is having a hard time. I am able to be the helping hand and step in and help them toward success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment I have at the end of the day. That I was able to get stuff done and had been able to help others and the store succeed.
Free lunch up to $7 worth of food, flexible on availability
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no vacation time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil a helped me become who I am today. I worked there a total of 3 years and would not have left if I had not had to relocate. Great company !!!
Free food on breaks
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick- Fil A was a decent place to work considering how manageable they made my schedule, being a college student. The only reason I am looking into other jobs in because they are not open long enough to go with my available hours, and I need more money.
Kind Managers, Flexible Schedules
Kontra érvek
Not enough working time to get a decent pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
not getting any of my hours in the pst three weeks and they are way overstaffed. I am not pleased with the enivorment and am currently trying to leave.
25% off food
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start off in with the free lunch and many new fun people to chat and work with but as with any fast food job it is only a temporary job with good security but not much room for advancment
free lunch, fun workplace