Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Phoenix, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for and excellent for young people who have no work experience. You learn lots of valuable skills and techniques, especially working in the kitchen, that you will be able to carry with you into future jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing really made sense. You really could not express who you were, you had to deal with people that would blame situations on you. The staff was not always doing their job, they were little to no help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s not a bad place to work. I just got to a point where I was stuck and didn’t see any changes. I got to the point where it was unclear as to what the future would hold.
Pro érvek
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awsome co workers , fast paced ,get the experience from a great company the care for the customers and well as the food was the deliscious and afforable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t have much to say about the place that I work at but that fact it is super busy almost everyday and it’s uncomfortable with the uniforms we have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a very busy restaurant. So if you want to work for them or a job like them you need to be fast paced and know how to multi task. That also goes for any job. This job specifically needs people who can learn fast and keep up the pace so they can run the day smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a company that is able to work with your schedule, one of the main benefits of this company was the people you get to meet, and the experience you have there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
When hired on the it was said outside workers were switched every 15 to 30 minutes. Now that we are under an excessive heat warnings of 108 and higher we are often left outside for an hour or more. Many are getting heat related illnesses; sent home & told we can't come back without a Dr note to say we are covid free. Why do we have to pay a Dr bill for worked related incidents?!
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical work day, was very busy with the amount of guests that would come in. I learned the importance of team work, and getting along with team members. Towards the end the management was not that great. I was treated very well. The culture of the workplace was pretty good at the beginning, but at the end it was getting harder to want to stay there and work. The hardest part of the job was being treated poorly and not having anyone really listen to what I was trying to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A offers a great environment. The main focus of the job is to always put the customers first. Many of the workers are young so the atmosphere tends to stay upbeat. This job requires a lot of double tasking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
in the kitchen, it is almost like a family and we have a tight community. I am excited to come into my crew and finish a shift early because we all communicate effectively
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not bad they were organized and very polite. I had a good experience there if just like to explore my options gain more experience else where I think it would be good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I have heard that most Chick-Fil-A establishments maintain a very good working environment, this establishment on the campus of GCU, did not. While very short staffed, management took months to hire new workers and then did not train those workers. They gave team members the tasks of a lead, without position title change or compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires a lot of mental preparation. It’s not hard, but since I had the bad experience of having mean management; it really didn’t work out for me. I was a full time student at the time, and it was decided by my management team if I was to get more hours, or no hours at all. I probably wouldn’t go back to a job like this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work was often busy and made the staff members work together in order to run efficiently on a daily basis. Staff is friendly and caring and welcoming to all new staff members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very physically demanding as due to the popularity to the restaurant, meant that there was almost always a constant line of people. You will be needing to work very quickly and precise in the kitchen. There will be lots of stress and you get one 30 minute break during the morning as during the afternoon, there is not enough people to allow for others to take breaks during the most demanding part of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Go to work do my job and leave the hardest part is the customers making long time friends work place culture is very diverse I learned hard work and dedication
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first real job and I learned so much working there. The operator and their family are amazing and truly care about the employees. Management is understanding of any circumstances affecting availability. We got free food every shift and discounts when not working. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick taught me how to work well with all kinds of people from different backgrounds. I worked at a chick on my campus and met a lot of great people and friends from working at chick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice to work at chick fil A because I learn a lot of new things. It is a good place to gain experience about food services and fast food things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s only as Christian as you want it be. Customers ( non Christian) control the overall company . Other than that i just suggest you apply and find out yourself