Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

90 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 664 értékelés megtekintése
very productive
A Chick-fil-A team member performs guest service and food preparation duties. Guest service job duties include greeting customers, taking customer orders, and completing transactions on the cash register. Food preparation duties consist of cooking food and assembling sandwiches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The interview was very easy
Chick-fil-A is more than just a working place. The mangers treat employees and customers like family. When you’re Chick-fil-A all you can do is smile and be in a good mood. My experience working a Chick-fil-A was incredible. From the mangers, the employees, and the customers. It’s was the best job ever
3,0
Think about it
If you just want to make a little money on the side this is the place. Me personal I wouldnt make this as a career. Ive been there 13 years. I only make $13hrly. Also it depends on the location as well. Every operator is different. Ive seen people left my location and went to a different location and received better
It’s good
They treat their employees like family, everything i did there it felt like i belonged. I never felt out of place, on my first day it felt like i’ve already been there for years.
Okay
It was okay the environment wasn’t really welcoming , however the pay was amazing I would go back just for how good the money was , I would recommend .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
The managers are rude and they talk about you. They also suspend you for reasons that are not true as managers try to paint it out that way. If you do something wrong once or forget something they punish you for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good
It’s a fun busy and fast pace environment. It’s a great place to work if you want to be apart of a team. You have to be ready for a rush. When the rush comes it goes fast if you have a good team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and 50% discount.
I learned a lot at this job, I recommend this place if your looking for your first job. A typical day at work would be fast past during lunch but mornings, it was slow.
2,0
Okay job to have
I liked the job at first then they asked if we can fill out a survey stating that Hispanic and African American people worked there then shortly after I was fired for an attitude which I never had it was hard to understand why I was fired but I liked the experience of working with the team members
Chick Fil A
Chick Fil A was a amazing first job to start with at the age of 16. It helped me continue with others jobs that I worked at. It made me understand how to be professional, productive, and wise about my choices not just at work but outside work too.
my experience
My experience at Chick fil a was great. They teach you proper manners and how to treat every guest with respect. it was a great choice to have my first job at chick fil a.
The Hardest Part Of This Job
The hardest part of this job is the managers are kind of inconsiderate at times. It also becomes a little stressful and tiring after a while. Some advise I would is to not take this job if you’re not ready for lots of little pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great job for anyone
Chick-Fil-A is a company based on serving the guest & make the guest top prioty. There is a clear understand that you work for the custumer & not the other way around. But on a typical day I run my shift doing 80% of our business in 2-3 hrs so there intense hot environment but there’s an respect & loving environment anyone would to go too.
Good job
Very busy but if you like fast food it would be a perfect fit for you . A lot of multi tasking is needed and patience , not a career job but gets the bills paid .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad company with bad management
Bad company with bad management. They do not care about their employed, that is why not one stayed for more than 6 months. Some of the manager do not care about the rest, but there are some exemptions.
Friendly owners
I personally worked the owner of the establishment. And with how he and the staff treated others, everyone felt welcomed. Even the employees themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
EXTREMELY busy 100% of the time. Management not helpful.
Great food. Very little training. You always expected to do a job of 2 or 3 people. Managers sit in the office all the time even when it is busy and get offended when asked to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, nice coworkers, ok pay
A typical day working at chick-fil-a consist of me working within drive trough ether outside taking orders and working at cash bocks or inside making drinks, bagging, or hading the food out. The management is pretty great and caring, making sure everyone is ok specially if we're outside on a really cold or hot day. The workplace culture is amazing, the people I work with are super great. We've all gotten pretty close fairly fast mainly because there is a lot of teamwork involved in working at chick-fil-a.
Wonderful Crew and Management
Loved everyone there and all of the management! I looked forward to going to the workplace every single day, no matter the time or day, I wanted to be there! I loved every minute of it and will never regret working there!
3,0
Na
The job is not bad it’s just the people you work with and management can sometimes be to much! Sometimes the managers forget that you are a human being as well they talk to you crazy
Pro érvek
Na
Kontra érvek
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment, and management.
The environment at Chick-fil-A is a fast pace, ever evolving atmosphere, always keeping you on your toes. Challenging to draw the best out of you, and to develop leadership qualities in a person. Teaches you how to work with all different types of people in any given circumstance. And promotes unity and team work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés