Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Phenix City, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved my job. I enjoyed the customers and the people I worked with. Management was the absolute best, I learned so much there. Even through bad times they always had my back.
Love & support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in, directly after school, and my manager would let me know what position I was working for that night. I learned how to efficiently manage time and produce as many products with the highest quality possible. I made good friends when I worked there, everyone seemed to be in the same boat. The hardest part was keeping everything clean, or when the trash bags were really heavy and the dumpster was full and I needed someone to help me with taking it out. Managing time was also crucial, waste a minute or slow down and it hinders the entire team in the back. The most enjoyable part was just hanging out with my coworkers when we had a small amount of time when it was calm and we could talk and work slowly and at a relaxed pace.
Pro érvek
Great Coworkers and managers, limited free food, and flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
High heat, a bit of a steep learning curve
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very family oriented restaurant with awesome customer service. I learned a lot about leading and being an example to all of the other employees in the restaurant. It taught me how to take on responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We all are very polite to each other and to the customers. Are busiest hour is probably 1 0'clock noon. I really like my job there but I would like something more than a Team member.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although it is very fast paced, it allows you to learn how to manage your time a little better. It also teaches you that although you are stressed out on the job, it is still your number one priority to treat every customer with the upmost respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience with my first job at chick-fil-a I was a breader I was not the fastest at my job but I will work hard at my job I liked the people there as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job ever. I started a few months before I turned sixteen and had no clue what I was getting into. I ended up staying with the company until college. I learned how to talk to customers, use a cash register, a drive thru, answer phone calls, take phone orders, clean and organize a workspace, and especially how to work with others as a team. I eventually moved to the kitchen when I was old enough to work the equipment. While working the kitchen I learned how to prep food and food safety regulations, how to clean and maintain the fryers and other equipment, and move efficiently in tight spaces with other team members. I worked with alot of my friends from school and it proved to be a very well rounded stepping stone for future jobs.
Pro érvek
Free meals on break, working with friends, learning responsibility and hard work
Kontra érvek
Poor air circulation in the drive thru making seasonal weather difficult, insufficient uniform distribution, poor flooring causing orthotic problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here and would go back if I didn't need more money, the owners are very nice and its a great atmosphere to work in.