Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pflugerville, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is probably the only good fast food restaurant that has nice and caring management. You have advancement opportunities if you demonstrate that you want you be put in a managerial role. Great place for young individuals who want to get their first job and build interpersonal skills, leadership and communication skills in a very fast paced environment.
Free meal (Only certain food), 15-30min break, Flexible schedule
Short breaks, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible with house, time-off requests, and availability. Allowed me to be a full-time high school student involved in different extra curricular activities and still have a well-paying job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for hard workers, people who want to work long shifts apart of a team effort to get food out to customers as quickly as possible in the best of cooking environments
Pay, hours, managment
Kontra érvek
On feet all day, stressful, fast-paced, short handed, hot from all the friers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work pay wise, they pay you decent, you as well get a free meal every shift you work above a certain amount of hours. But if you’re looking for somewhere flexible this isn’t the place for you. I was overworked and attempted to change my availability, and they said no, didn’t even try to compromise, then when I was going to go on leave of absence til my season was over, they worked me a month past when I was supposed to leave, so I quit at that point, because I’d been suppose to of stopped working a long time before that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Runs a tight ship, ready for anything and most employees are up to the task. always willing to make things right if a mistake is made. management does a good job communicating with the team to ensure an efficient shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best job for me, things werent professional at all. I did learn a lot of things because this was my first ever job. I needed something with more pay and more professional employers
Munkahelyi kultúra
the fast pace of the job can be stressful but is also nice because the work day goes by fast. the management at pflugerville is poor. you will not move up in salary or position if you do not speak up. also policies for request offs are fine if you actually do it 2 weeks in advance but if you ever call out sick or for any reason, you better have a dr note or will receive a write up.
employee meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a very fast moving environment, if there was a problem it was fixed quickly. Management is always there to help when you need it. willing to work with you
friendly coworkers
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
While typically stressful due to high volume of customers because of location, job was fun and enjoyable with the people you can come in contact and work with.
Free Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es una empresa muy accesible en tus horarios para jovenes que quieran un mejor futuro como lo fue en mi caso cuando estaba en high school.
Pro érvek
El tiempo de lonche era respetado.
Kontra érvek
Ninguna es una empresa muy bien completa en todos los aspectos.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great job, very rewarding. There were many great faces in the job. Many great managers and interactions. Through the tough times, we always pulled thorugh as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier, it was a great first job for me and really taught me what great customer service truly means. I loved this job and enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at two completely different Chick-fil-A locations and had two completely different experiences. I hated working at the first. The managers were EXTREMELY uptight. I felt constantly judged and criticized. Plus they promised a lot of things when I started working there that never happened. The environment was stressful and a lot of my coworkers were horrible to work with. But worst of all was that some days I never even got breaks. I'd work for 7 or more hours without a break. Or I'd only get my break after having worked 6 full hours. It was horrible and I seriously almost passed out a couple of times. At the second location I worked the environment was way better. There were still some stressful days but my managers were awesome and I loved my coworkers. Really made a difference. (the location I've posted with this review is my first Chick-fil- I hated it there and highly recommend you NOT to work there)
Pro érvek
Free lunch, decent pay (for a fast food job)
Kontra érvek
no breaks or short breaks, uptight rules, annoying mangers