Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pearland, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of people love Chick-fil-A so of course working here will be a sweat. But your team members will treat you just like family and you will fall in love with the place. They make sure you are constantly switching positions so you won’t get too tired.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Free Gift Card Credits, 50% of all purchases.
30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a cfa member is a great opportunity the people that work there are great and so are the customers. I would recommend cfa to anyone. It was a wonderful experience working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people at chick-fil-a were wonderful people. I made a lot of friends who I could open up to, and I could expect what my duties for the day would be.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers, great work, even better management
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, incapable of some heavy lifting stations, late breaks due to a position far from the rest of the kitchen (forgettable occasionally)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very good at my job I caught on very quickly! I love working I have worked since I turned 16! I don’t mind getting dirty . I do as I’m told when I’m told to get the job done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy hours, fun people, nice job environment. Good people to work around and make you feel important and like part of a team good pay, good food and good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be better communication wise. Failure within chain of command. hardest part was rush hours, but the family culture helped me get through each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great establishment to develop skills ,strong work ethics and also how to become a core employee with all the necessary tools succeed n the work force .
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I did on a daily basic was, to make sure everything was up and running perfectly fine before opening hours or make sure everything is clean and put up for the next day at night time. I would also make sure that my team was in the best shape and if they needed help I was there to help them, and too also make sure we never ran out of food storage. End of every shift to make see what food waste was and the cost of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most Chick-Fil-A locations of typical days consist of mostly busy hours, because lots of people love eating at Chick-Fil-A. I learned many things while working there, because throughout my training before i worked, i received great training, although it took a couple of days for me to get the hang of things. It is a good job for most teenagers who want to start off with a good pay and a first job seeker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, most of the time, nonstop. You get to create and build relationships with employees and guests. The hardest part of the job is lunch shift when it gets really busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a helped me develop great customer service skills. People were really friendly and lots of promotional opportunities. The managers were very caring for their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a very easy learner and I know how to work at a fast food restaurant I’ve been work for fast food restaurants over 3-5yrs and I love doing that. Now I want to find a better job and want to see myself grow as a better person in life.
Pro érvek
Never did get a free lunch there.
Kontra érvek
Never got health care while working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here was a good first job. They have a very good way of instilling politeness in their employees to insure great customer service, good job for students
good food
uncomfortable uniforms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A on average is usually busy throughout the entire day, so no matter what shift you work you are going to be on your feet and moving the entire time. The employees and management are friendly and there is place for improvement. The best part is you get a discount on food.
Pro érvek
Friendly employees and discount on food
Kontra érvek
Fast paced and always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil A was a great experience because not only was it a job, but a second family to me. It helped me improve on my communication skills which later reflect on my amazing costumer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical workday is prepare for the day to come, prepare food and materials. hardest part is when rush hour comes, most enjoyable part is when employees come together and help out each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a job that not only builds skill, but character. The job itself can be very overwhelming and stressful at times, however you a taught how to handle the intense situations properly.
discount
constantly busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a because of the fast working space and the fun I got out of it. There was never a dull moment. I loved the fact that we where able to have half off of any item off the menu.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A really is in its own category. Your job is to be polite at all times, which sounds annoying but in reality gives the entire restaurant a positive vibe. This job in particular is the one job where I cant think of many situations where I have been angry at my job. The people hired are normally level headed with good morals. I miss this job the most.
Pro érvek
Clean and polite atmosphere. Fair pay. great management and coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Chick Fil A is ALWAYS. Busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to be apart of and help the community. The atmosphere was amazing, and helping the great guest made it all worth everysinlge second of my time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila was my first job and I loved everything about it, my managers was all in college so around my age but yet responsible. I love how they taught me people skills and to work with others
Half off discount