Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Owings Mills, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Owings Mills, MD12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 755 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great way to start and learn works skills for a beginner in the work field. For teenagers but it is not enough for a living. I would recommend this for teenagers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is an obvious favoritism because friends works with the operator. They should hear and support the concerns of employees and managers. Tension and hostility builds Some are racist. They never wanted to talk , you get ignored.
Everything they say is a script. Not a good place.
Pro érvek
They are true to there breaks.
You work 6 days a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there at first, but then down the road I realized that this wasn't for me. There were a lot of restrictions with what to wear and what not to wear and I couldn't get with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is very welcoming and willing to work together to fulfill all of our guests needs. The business was made for customer service and they deliver it exquisitely.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you, or someone you know is looking for a job, this is a perfect position for them. Yes, it's fast food, but it is one of the better fast-food establishments. The service provided not only to the customers, but with each other is amazing.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a first job it was a little more than I expected. I loved working with the customers and doing second mile service, but the pay was not worth the stress. If you work here, you do it for experience, and for a better resume. The coworkers were very jaded and very condescending whenever I asked for help. Most of my learning happened after I started officially working because I was not properly trained. While I would not recommend this as anything more than a first job, I will admit that having it on my resume has gotten me noticed quite frequently by retail employers.
Good on Resumé
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, little to no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was very fun . the management was very respectful and fun i enjoyed my time working there and if i could go back i would because the job was very informative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customers, great work staff, Great work environment. I was able to work around my school schedule and they understood. The managers were more than happy to help with any questions you might have had.
Loved the people
Hard competion
Munkahelyi kultúra
don't expect this place to be slow. It can get extremely busy here. As long as you work hard, repeat your orders, and come into work with a good attitude, you should be fine
1/2 off meal discount
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun family oriented place to come eat with your family and have a peace of mind after work. I would say chick fil a is like a comfort zone to some people, it's a place where you can come sit down and eat and also enjoy yourself while your kids are able to go in the play area if they would like.
Half off lunch
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Proven ability to operate cash register and manage drawer.

• Highly skilled in providing a timely, efficient, and considerate customer service.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

• Able to assist customers with purchases and transactions.

• Excellent marketing service by achieving contest
Munkahelyi kultúra
While dealing with more difficult customers can generate stress, the overall environment of Chick-Fil-A is upbeat and enjoyable. Having worked in a location that sold over $5 million in fast-food, I am accustomed to managing time on the job, and optimizing my personal efficiency in job functions. While it is not for those looking for an easy paycheck, Chick-Fil-A is a rewarding experience for those who enjoy accomplishment and working hard.
My other work experiences, while enjoyable, have not challenged me as much as my experience at Chick-Fil-A has.
Positive environment, Plenty of Work, Excellent Management