Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oviedo, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Oviedo, FL10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 487 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an easy job for the salary, it can get hard depending on the manager on duty. They make it hard to get promoted, even though it shouldn’t be hard. They favor day shift crew over night shift crew.
Simple, Good work environment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get promoted, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically it would be busy, since the store was new, but there were enough people and a good organization, so that we were able to keep on working with comfort. I learned a great deal about communication and teamwork in a kitchen and I enjoyed the process too. Management was very kind and understanding, and worked with you to find a job schedule that works for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As my first job, Chick-fil-A has exceeded my expectations of what working is like. This establishment has exceeded my expectations and has made me feel welcomed and important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is always seeking to develop you into a leader which is amazing to have. Don't choose this job if you can't handle constructive criticism and if you're not a team player. It is always busy which makes it a stressful environment and that is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job are the coworkers that are goofy and despite the stress, incredibly positive and happy, and the regular guests who you come to know by first name along with their life story. It is pretty awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work as a Chick-fil-A BOH Team Member would include making food for customers, preforming routine cleaning procedures, working as a team, communicating effectively with other team members and management teams. The management is wonderful at this location and they truly want their employees to be happy. The job is not difficult at all and the crew is easy to get a long with. You also get a free meal with your shift which is a nice incentive considering you are making the food your whole shift.
Free Meal
Low Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful working environment and great food. This place is very easy to get used to and a very friendly environment. This place offers great things to learn from
Free break food
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun environment filled with amazing coworkers and a very interesting environment since the location was inside of a mall. It was one of the best times of my life to work there and I think about it constantly. The stress and fast-paced setting depended on the day since days later in the week were more busy than the earlier ones. I learned how to be cool when there's a long line and easily keep the line moving while keeping guests happy and pleased. Management was basically like the older siblings you could look up to and help you whenever you needed it. The hardest part was mostly the evening Friday and Saturday shifts with Tuesday as well since our movie theater has cheaper prices on Tuesdays and a lot of people would go to the mall. The best part about working there was being able to meet new people who live in my area and give them a good experience when ordering from us.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got this as a temporary job and was stuck on dishes every night. My manager that I worked with was racist and everyone hated him. They gave you free food at my location though.
Free food
Racist Bigots
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was my starter job and they taught great customer service and teamwork. A lot of good moral values are included in having a position there, and customers are always number one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recommend here over any other fast-food employment; however, job is best for high schoolers. Most employees are friendly and you will likely see people you know.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés