Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orlando, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Orlando, FL144 értékelés
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 755 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it here, good food, good people, work goes by fast. learned a lot about how to genuinely take care of guests. management is nice. workplace culuter is great.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked maybe three weeks and they laid me off because they were no longer receiving benefits from the government for COVID-19 and was unable to keep new hires employed.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Inconsiderate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great job to work at especially as a teenager. It teaches you great customer service and teaches you everything when it comes to working in kitchen, dine in and drive thru. Even though the company is divided into three departments. Without each other chick fil a cant function.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company, they care about their employees and customers. They provide a service to the community and give back just as much as they receive. Work here!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the people I worked with and interacted with day to day. Food service isn't for me though. I'd work early mornings on Saturdays and after school on weekdays. I often closed during the week. The part about the job I didn't like was the few people every day that would blow off steam by becoming angry with our staff for simple things like having to wait in line in the drive through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started working here everyone treated me so well. Now that I’ve been here for 2 months I’m being told that I should kiss butt more and not be 1-2 minutes late on clocking in. I’ve been forced to work in pouring rain for 4 hours straight without an umbrella. This place honestly doesn’t value their employees and are idiotic enough to hire such young managers that they are too immature to properly to their role in this business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to work in the kitchen, preparing sandwiches and making up customers orders, is a face pace work environment, when you are there you have to be focused in your job , it is the matter of time when the costumer orders something you have to pay very careful attention and make sure that its order comes out on time and with the required temperature, you might want to avoid complains.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is caring, extremely hard to move up but truly is family oriented. Usually work within the same group so the friendships and bonds begin to grown and are accessible off hours too meaning they can become friends outside of work as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just wasn’t what was promised the management was shaky and rude. Didn’t treat employees well and treated management much worse. People hated coming to work for this company.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Because this was an Aramark location and not a legitimate Chick-fil-A, they paid $3 less, which is then minimum wage. I also was not given a raise because minimum wage went up 10 cents
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tbh I don’t really have a review to give. Management in the winter garden location is very unprofessional: plays favoritism and takes advantage of hardworking employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come one it's chickfila, they worked with my school schedule, and work, they were very friendly and I enjoyed working there. It's one of the jobs I wish i never left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself for a male cook is terrible and physically exhausting. Managers make you do the things hard things they dont wanna do and it’s constantly busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is putting your work hours and then they give you the most hours you could possibly work which is 8 or 9 hours for me. 3 times a week. But with having every Sunday off and college that only leaves you 6 out of 7 days to work so I worked probably two 8 or 9-hour shifts on weekends. On Mondays, it was hard because I would come in mentally drained from class and then working a 2 - close shift which is working anywhere from 10 or 11 closings. then the next day I would wake up tired for class. But when they send people home early some managers didn't take into account how many hours I have been there working. Also, i didn't get paid on my 30-minute breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people there are amazing. They are nice. They are friendly & they care about your happiness. They make sure everybody gets what they need. They are wonderful people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked there for 8 months but they work more than they pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for this restaurant! The managers do such a great job coaching you and training you in your job role. I always felt encouraged and appreciated every day while I was there.
Pro érvek
free lunches at this location
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was very much customer base. I learned a lot about customer service and going the extra mile to make the one customer happy. The management was also great and when I made mistakes I was told about it and I corrected it and never did it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A Helier develop a great set of people skills and learning how to provide great customer service. Like all companies management had their moments and it was a team that loved and supported each other to always improve your work ethic
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only 15 when I started to work there... but the management was kinda messed up, employees would talk about you behind your back. But I made a decent amount of money.
Pro érvek
You got free a free meal during your break... or after you were done with your shift.
Kontra érvek
The management at the store was kinda twisted.
Many opportunities for advancement