Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orlando, FL

129 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 840 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Regular
Assistant kitchen (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 13.
I have worked there for 8 months but they work more than they pay.
Customers First
Guest Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 7.
This company was very much customer base. I learned a lot about customer service and going the extra mile to make the one customer happy. The management was also great and when I made mistakes I was told about it and I corrected it and never did it again.
Chick Fil A experience
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, december 15.
Chick Fil A Helier develop a great set of people skills and learning how to provide great customer service. Like all companies management had their moments and it was a team that loved and supported each other to always improve your work ethic
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok for a beginner
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  4200 Conroy Rd Ste 245, Orlando, FL 328392019, október 18.
I was only 15 when I started to work there... but the management was kinda messed up, employees would talk about you behind your back. But I made a decent amount of money.
Pro érvek
You got free a free meal during your break... or after you were done with your shift.
Kontra érvek
The management at the store was kinda twisted.
Fast paced food service
Team Leader and Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 13.
Many opportunities for advancement
Work with 10-15 people on a shift
A 30-minute break for every shift
Fast-paced
work directly with customers
flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and peaceful environment
Team Member/ Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 12.
If you are to work for Chick-Fil-A it is a very face pace and busy place. In order to work here you have to be willing to adapt to constant changes and work well with a team to accomplish the goals set by the company. In order to grow you must continue to grow in your skills and become faster at whatever you do with in the business.
Discount on Food, Christian Organization
No room for error
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and a family atmostphere
Dine-In (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 11.
Everyone wants to see the other person succeed and be better. The Customer Experience is wonder many costumers come and go and is typically in a great mood.
Pro érvek
everyone treats you like family and you always get and oppertunity to improve or move in ranking
i started low pay
chick fil a for life
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 8.
Was one of the best opportunities given to me in which I learned, grew and then also had the opportunity to also grow and develop others in the organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, develop opportunites, and Business mindset paired with a fun place to work.
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 6.
Chick fil-A was by far one of the best opportunities I had to be mentored, work in a fun but professional environment, and grow into leadership. I would recommend definitely if given the the opportunity to work at chick fil-a do so.
Cashier
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 5.
Every day would be a busy day, it is a lot of pressure because everything has to be perfect, constant yelling from team leads/managers. Enjoyable at the beginning not so much later on.
1,0
Stressful and unfair job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, augusztus 7.
Management on Kirkman and Conroy is very poor. The manager and most of the supervisors were Very unfair and rude. I would not work at that location again.
Pay, $10 meal on break
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, very poor management, not understanding
A typical day at work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 19.
Very busy usually all day, stocking through out the day. Multitasking most of the time. Greeting customers all the time and having some personal conversations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small restaurant made it incredibly difficult to work in.
Crew Leader & Certified Food Safety Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 17.
Too much drama and stress. I'm certain this was due to the poor environment of having to work in a tiny outdated restaurant that couldn't handle being so over capacity. Always busy- your day goes by very fast but it is stressful and no time to breathe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great starting point
Certified Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 6.
Chick-fil-a is a good job for any individual just starting out in the workforce. The company has a lot of opportunities for advancements in the corporation that will later further your life sills.
Was okay.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 3.
At first the company was very good to work for, things slowly got nastier and nastier, not very good pay for the above level service employees give. Staff was varying some staff didn’t care at all and made other team members do their work, leaders were uninvolved in some things, would go to the back and say they’re doing something.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Best First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 3.
Working at Chick-fil-A might be the best first job any person can have. Although it's definitely trial by fire, a very militant environment due to guest expectations and high popularity. Because of this you learn how to manage stress, relate and communicate with guests, and be an overall team player. The managers and leaders were all amazing, and the coworkers were great. I benefited a lot from working at Chick-fil-A, a very rewarding experience. I cannot recommend it enough.
Fast Paced and Friendly
Cahsier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 1.
Working here was great! The people were nice and friendly. Management was quick to address any problems, and were very helpful. Team work was a huge thing that was practiced.
Good Pay
low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, a pretty good company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, június 30.
I am in high school so my schedule was only two days a week, four hours each shift. They were incredibly flexible with scheduling, basically adhering to whatever requirements or needs I had. My manager was wonderful, very kind and friendly, genuinely wanting the best for his employees. Overall the environment is a positive one, you had your people who worked there full time and then your high school students, and most everybody was friends. Sometimes on days when it would get slow it'd be a little boring, but when it got busy you had plenty to do. The longer you are there, the more you get trained on and the more you get to do.
Team member
HMS Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, június 13.
It was my pleasure working for chick-fil-a. I learn alot of new things a very family environment . Amazing team Members it was a nice busy place. Thank
Great college job!
Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, június 2.
I worked at an on campus Chick-fil-A. Was a great first job in college and was very convenient. Loved getting free meals and working with people my age. We had different rules and pay from a regular CFA because we were under a secondary managing company.
Free meals
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van