Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orangeburg, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just job was very pleasing and fun . I wish everyone's job can be as easy as this .I want to thank chick f la for the best job experience ever . Also the food was great.
Free food
30 min break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company to work for, the only issues I had was the management wasn’t too wonderful and I also had some issues with the scheduling eventually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was hired I told them I need every other Saturday off its the only time I have with my children. One manager was like yes the other manager just laughed and another manager was like I been here for 4 years and havent even gotten a Saturday off.
Pro érvek
Nice people every one is real sweet and after time it does seem like a family
Kontra érvek
If you dont by a red cup or bring your own cup from home, you get charged for there cups, and then its up to the sales of the shift if you get a free meal or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management (directors) don't care at all. It is a complete joke. Kitchen is slow which cause front of house to look bad. Would not suggest anyone one work here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would greet guest as they entered restaurant and see about their needs as they ordered. I greeted them with a smile and a friendly brief conversation. I would confirm order to make sure everything is correct and to satisfaction of guest. I learned how to work in all areas of restaurant seeing to customers needs and training others in these areas as well. I loved seeing customers happy with the service they received and knowing of they would more than likely return. I loved training others to be the best they can be at what they are doing and to provide excellent service. The hardest part of the job was when customers just could not be satisfied. It did not matter what the situation was and how well accommodations were made the customer just could not be satisfied.
Pro érvek
Making guests day by a friendly smile, conversation, and excellent service
Kontra érvek
Guests not being satisfied no matter how well situation was handled
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in heat up the fryers and prepare the chicken to be cooked. After I cook the chicken I pass it to the other side to be ready to be served. I learned that teamwork makes the dream work. The managers was very fair and polite and helped to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure the chicken was cooked right and prepared quickly for the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to hear the customers compliment your cooking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can get very wild at times when it comes to customers filling the place up and it's always crowded everyday. but despite all of that, it's actually a nice place to work at.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A is always a busy place and it takes some getting use to. When you do find normalcy in the job its an amazing place to work. Love the managers and owner
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day would be nonstop taking orders and stocking condiments. The line would be out the door all day long and drive through wasn’t any better. Hardest part of the job is when a bus of people comes in on top of all the customers we already had. It was exhausting. Best part of the job is it taught me a lot of customer service skills and got me ready for other jobs.
Free meals(sometimes) or 50% off
Kontra érvek
Low pay for the work you do, short breaks or no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working a Chick-fil-a is fun. It is very busy almost everyday. The culture of this place was very friendly and family oriented. The hardest part was keeping up with the quick service. The most enjoyable part of the job is people you work with.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no benefits and always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management helps out a lot Great hours They are willing to work around your schedule Fun atmosphere Menu is easy to learn A lot of opportunities with this company.
discounts & great hours
sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a great place to work the owner Himself is a great guy he cares and loves each and every person that is apart of team weather and the top bottom he treats all with intery
great pay
sometimes no enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very cool workplace. They can really work any schedule that you give them A very understanding workplace. In my experience the workers are good to be around. We always treat each other like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is fun with co-workers and decent customers with some anger in-between. Managers do not know how manage their anger and take it out on employees. They sometimes make it more stressful than it has to be.
Free or 50% off lunches; work with school schedule
Kontra érvek
Rude managers, long boring hours sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY... Orangeburg, SC location and restaurant is absolutely amazing. The typical day depends on the atmosphere which will be amazing, especially since the company itself has a very high standard in regards to who the employ and the service provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company. I have learned how important is teamwork.a in order to be a successful team.
Free lunch, great advancement