Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orange Park, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 413 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and the managers is what stands out the most. Everyone I work for is very nice and they are very helpful. If I ever have any questions everyone is there to help me.
Lunch free up to $9
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great time and relationship with my fellow crew members. Management could be a lot better. Not so much the lower level management but the higher level. Management positions given based on relationship with owners instead of experience. I was not told when hired that I would be starting out as crew and had to work my way up to the position I applied for. When I tried to ask about it was talked around and brushed over. Ended up leaving with the same position that I started in.
Pro érvek
free lunch, good atmosphere, understanding people
management, accountability, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job, and overall, it was a pretty nice experience. I saved a good chunk of money and the employees and customers were usually pretty okay. Every once in a while, something would happen, but most of the time, it was fairly okay.
Free lunches, flexible schedule
Short breaks, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in general there is really fun and not stressful, nice coworkers but the customers can be rude often. Barely get any hours even though they’re still hiring people, which isn’t that great,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-a is very open and family orientated . Your always surrounded by warm smiles which makes work fun to do . Everyone is supportive and they have great staff to show you how to do things all around. They start you off as cashier but the longer you stay the company rewards you with more positions .
Pro érvek
great staff and customers to work with, easy work
Kontra érvek
try to get used to saying "my pleasure", instead of " your welcome "
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although my location I started off in had a horrible operator, and still does. The management was amazing, and overall it is a very organized, structured work environment. Benefits in improving work ethical skills is a big plus in working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a nice first job for me as a high school student. They really did their best to accommodate me with my schooling and helped fix my schedule when i needed to decrease my hours due to school. My only problem with it was due to miscommunication throughout the management, but other than that it was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil a is a relvoving door they are constantly hiring and have people leaving. It’s fine sometimes in the beginning but the end they forget about you and don’t treat you very good
50% off when you worked
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is nothing that will take you by surprise. It is a good first company to start off with and a great work environment. So long as you have a great manager, you'll want to stay forever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Chick-fil-A on wells road. This location had several minor management issues. The work their employees very hard for little payment. However, it was not the worst place to work at.
Free meals.
Short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
opening with a review from day before A follow up is a must close comunication in managment high enviroment to make better productivity teach and preach awarness on customers complete satisfaccion customers
incentive programs
adjustments to employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company at it's core is a good strong valued company. I have, however, had issues with the store management team and the owner. I have found that there is a lot of talk about family values but when it comes between family and work, work takes precedent unless they deem the family situation worthy of attention. If you are not completely at their disposal, availability, then you are less valuable to them then someone who is constantly at their disposal and may even be less qualified or productive. There is an issue with fairness among the managers as well. Favorites and office politics are the norm among the employees.
Consistent 50% discount for employees
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes none at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great to wake up and see all of my employees excited to be there with me
free food
Kontra érvek
hot conditions and short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working here very much. The values and standards very high which I liked. Managment was great at their jobs.
staff was great
Kontra érvek
had to move due to a military relocation