Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Odessa, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good , high turnover.Upper management are A H ‘S ,,,, Laid me off a few weeks before my paid vacation was scheduled.Would’nt supply me with the things I needed to do my JOB!!!
Fair wages
Kontra érvek
Didn’t really care about the Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favorite workers get the hours. I was scheduled just 3 hours a day weekdays and got sent home early or told not to come in. Worst part I said multiple times I didn't have a clock in number, took 2 weeks to get one. I logged my working hours on my phone for 3 weeks I worked 30hrs was only paid for 17 of them. So be sure to log your hours.
Free lunch
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
working there has thought me many things much as professional and personal. It has tought me how to be a great leader and working with goals in mind but also knowing sometimes we have to compromise.
Getting along well.
Will get stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are some good people who I know that work there but there’s are some people that are not as friendly as the others are,and that is all I have to say.
Free lunch
Short beaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only bad part was that cleaning the ice cream machine took ages but besides that I know that chick Fil a will always have the cleanest utensils. I enjoyed working there because I am a workaholic and it was a good environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a is a very good place to work at for a teenager that is looking for a job while in high school. And they will work with you and the employees are very helpful during tough situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was on the housekeeping staff. I liked it, but I got sick and couldn't get over it. I didn't want to miss too much work. I would reapply. It was fast paced but i liked it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would love to work there i mean they have the best food in the world , the manager i talked to was friendly and i am also am trying to earn some money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only problem I had was part of the management there. If your not liked by them they will slander your name to all the other employees at the company, talk trash behind your back and find ways to get on your bad side to either find a way to fire you or cause you to want to quit your job, as I and so many others have done so. Working for a Christian based company has been my worst experience in all my job history yet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day starts off pretty slow and speeds up over time. There are many times when we are required to help in multiple areas. The busiest times are 11 am-2 pm and 5:30 pm-7:00 pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to multitask and do everything with a smile...great customer service and good food...i was striving my hardest to break more and more records just to show them how much i liked my job..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A will always be a great place for new workers to start. The team is nice, you learn a lot of the ins and outs of restaurants, and you experience what it's like to work in a real job. For me, the hardest part was finding my best position, which you eventually learn with the help of your team. The most enjoyable part was finally getting to know the place, talking with your co-workers and enjoying each other's company.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being at Chick-Fil-A, the manager would show up on site randomly, and get mad if the drive thru line was too long, and get mad at the kitchen for being too slow. If you work the drive thru you would stand outside for face to face orders in any heat as long as its not over 100 degrees, standing there and not being able to sit. Customers are rude because the line is too long or their food isn't ready within 5 mins of us receiving the order. People in the drive thru could hit you because they aren't paying attention. Management was not good at all, stressed out managers. Also asked the owner for a raise and told me I needed to work more than 30 hours a week, even though I was a full time college student taking 18 credit hours, and to add on that i had been there for more than 180 days. Hardest part about the job is the customers. most enjoyable part is having a free lunch.
Free lunch, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Pay for food if its not the employee meal, possibly stuck outside for 4 hours in the heat or cold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work place. Had a fun time working with them. They was warm welcome when I started and when I came back to work I remember everything I learned I would love to work there again I love the environment they have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store on 42nd street is a horrible place to work. It is a very toxic environment, and the operator is nothing but a fake!! I've never had a more self centered, careless and racist boss than I had here. For a company that is supposed to have good Christian values... this store operator is a horrible steward. DON'T DO IT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a real neat gig when your 16 and have school and work but you are not going to go anywhere if you aren't liked by the managers, the owners of the stores can be unruly and out of this world bad.
employee meal
no breaks if your shift is under 7 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a goes above and beyond when it come to customer service. They use core 4 to make sure that your service to the customers are up to their standards. Very fast paced they always make sure the customers recives their food in less than 5 minutes.
Free lunch up to $8
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it, but I had some depression and anxiety problems I had to take care of then I got injured and wasn't able to work as of present with a pinched nerve in my neck, shoulder and elbow. I always had doctor's notes, but kinda started to feel I was getting treated differently from before even though these ailments were legitimate.
The culture, the people
Kontra érvek
I had some emotional and depression problems I had to take care of. Then, I got injured and wasn't able to work, with Dr. Notes always available. I felt like I was being treated differently because of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A, since we opened in May, it’s been a crazy adventure. Of course, people have come and go but at the same time, it was fun to have met the people I’ve met along the way, and they’ve taught me new things I really didn’t know for myself.
Free lunch on breaks.
Kontra érvek
A few employees lacked urgency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are alright it was sometimes fun it really isn’t hard you meet a lot of people the managers are ok the owner of the store is hardly ever there
Free meals everyday
Kontra érvek
Working with a lot of teens who don’t like to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced but good place to work there are good people there to work with and they are resonable and have a good understanding on how you should perform and will help you get there if you are not already there.They want you to succeed not only at your job but life in general.
Pro érvek
good people to work with