Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ocoee, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at any chick-fil-a I’m sure is always busy, yet ours is very comforting as everyone works together to make sure the day moves along smoothly no matter how crazy it gets. Also, It’s always nice when a friendly customer comes along and jokes around to ease the stress of a busy line.
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallChick Fil a is not that good of a place to work. The one I worked at the GM was a hot head and the way people get punished isn’t that good . You get yelled at for no reason at times and the favoritism is heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to be constantly disrespected by customers and your managers apply.Otherwise the pay and disrespect is not worth 9 dollars an hour please raise your standards and work somewhere else.The only reason they’re hiring urgently is because people keep quitting because of mistreatment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day consists of running around doing nothing but nonsense or being left outside. My management constantly forgets that I am a minor so I try not work more than 4 hour days so I don't have to deal with them saying I should be "18 already" even if they are joking. The hardest part is my coworkers who believe they're entitled because the managers like them, and sometimes my even more entitled customers who complain almost about something stupid like the floor being wet while its pouring outside. There's also hardly enough employees scheduled for the day, so most of the time you're trying to juggle your managers telling you to restock and deal with the customers at the same time, or you're left outside and it feels like they forgot you're even out there. I honestly think the most enjoyable part of my job is when I am able to clock out because I can't deal with the being practically knocked over almost every day, stepped on, or my managers who don't even like being there. Although, if your lucky, maybe your management isn't horrible.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but not good pay. It is a very friendly place all of the workers and managers are nice. Fast paced work environment. Good fast food and customer service environment.
Pro érvek
1 free meal
Kontra érvek
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager staff is great, they create a positive work place and make it fun to go to work each day. My fellow co-workers are very fun and easy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great employees and the most enjoyable part of the job is our customers, staff