Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northport, AL

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 324 értékelés megtekintése
Racism is not dead.
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2020, január 6.
At this particular location, one manager was known for making the brown and black employees work outside in smoldering conditions. It was so severe that 3 employees threw up in one shift, 1 fell out and a customer had to tell the drive through worker that we needed water because they wouldn’t pay attention to the head sets. We were allowed to come inside once during a 8 hour shift for a 30 minute break and told we needed to “hurry and finish eating” because the other employees were ready to come inside after 30 minutes. Mind you, the heat index for the whole month was more than 112 degrees
Good food, 50% discount
unfair work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
More focused on Money than Employees
Store Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, december 8.
Workplace is very focused on making numbers than anything else. Often the management enforces rules unfairly or not regularly. Easy to become a cog in the machine, and its hard to justify working for a company with questionable social positions.
Chick-fil-A Northport
Back of House Certified Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, szeptember 17.
Met a lot of really great people and built some real skills during my time working here. However I found that the management was out of touch with the employees needs sometimes. A lot of them picked favorites that they let break rules. Favoritism also affected pay and promotion oppurtunities negatively for a lot of deserving employees.
Good Starting
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, augusztus 23.
This is definitely a good entry-level/first-time job for younger students. There were many ways this company has challenged me, in both good and bad ways. Overall, it's a decent place to work.
Pro érvek
Break Allowance, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation for Leadership, 401K plan.
Kontra érvek
Lack of development after a certain point
Very hard working staff.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  1620 Mcfarland Blvd, Northport, AL 354762019, június 19.
This is a very fast paste job with great team work. I worked mostly the closing shift and learning how to put our heads together to get the job done effetely.
great food
Kontra érvek
There is always room for improvement
Fast Paced and Fun Working Environment
Certified Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, április 14.
I absolutely loved working at Chick-Fil-A. The management is very fair and kind and the rest of the team is great. They recognize when a job is being done well and let you know how important that you are. I would definitely recommend working there if you have the opportunity.
Great competitive fast paced
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, március 12.
It’s a great place to work especially if you love kids and very social. They work together as a team to give customers speedy and great service. They really take pride in their job and Chick Fil A beliefs.
productive and very quick
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, január 15.
The work is fast paced and very high tech, always looking to approve ways to get better at serving customers. very fun workers and managers to work with and will always look out for you no matter situation.
Pro érvek
off on Sundays, discounted break food.
Kontra érvek
can be very strict at certain times
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job ever
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, augusztus 22.
Working at chic fil a gave me my first taste of gaining joy and a sense of accomplishment from serving others. The culture there was a loving one that made you feel special.
Free lunches and trips
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
great customer base
Cashier/Prep Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, június 24.
The chick fil a location I worked for, is highly successful, but does not share that benefit with the people who got them there. The pay is not bad for a fast food eatery, but they hours are not guaranteed. It is very hard to budget when you get 35 hours one week and 15 the next. They like to keep lots of employees at a part time, so if that is all you need, it is a great place to work for a while. The customers and coworkers do feel like family.
Pro érvek
free lunch if you work long enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful in growth of self in the career world
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, január 12.
I learned time management and how to be very consistent in arrival time as well as how I was to appear. Expectations were very high and they did not put up with anything less than their expectation. Most days would have some stressful component, but I learned to work through that stress to make sure that everything ran smoothly.
Discounted Lunches, Upheld Requested Time Off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very productive company
Prep Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2017, október 21.
It started off nice and later turned into a bad place to work. Not all Chick Fil A are like this I pray. I always wanted to work for this company . The food is great and the people appear to be pleasant but so many people really talk negatively about their job it realy makes you uncomfortable and turns your experience into something not so good.I really loved my job.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
manaagement like to slack off from work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Certified Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2017, augusztus 25.
Working at Chick fil a was an outstanding experience. It was fast-paced and sometimes I chose to work 16 hour days, but only got two breaks on those days.
free lunch
short breaks
Hourly Fast Food Job
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2017, augusztus 23.
What you would expect from a slightly above minimum wage fast food job. Nothing special. Not very fulfilling work, but it is manageable as long as you get along with coworkers.
It's a job
Work culture is a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and caring workplace
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2017, február 23.
As much as I love working for Chick-fil-A, one of the major downfalls is the fact that their excellent standards can cause upper management to place unfair and unrealistic expectations on their workers. Not only that, but managers rarely if ever communicate their specific needs and changes made to the day with other managers, causing a general sense of confusion and frustration with other workers.

Healthcare is not guaranteed since each store is privately owned by a franchisee, so it is their decision whether or not to provide healthcare for their workers. Also, compensation is not regulated throughout the company, so the franchise I currently work for is known for creating the most business while keeping costs low (i.e. paying way less than other franchises in the area).
Pro érvek
Free food, positive work environment, advancement opportunities, closed on Sundays
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, healthcare, miscommunication among upper management staff, high turnover, required work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment but difficult management
Certified Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2016, augusztus 21.
Although Chick-Fil-A is a good company to work for as far as advancement, there was difficulty dealing with a lot of the management. They were very picky about who they liked personally and that determined who would be treated better professionally. Though I did like they job and stayed there for almost 2 years I felt like personally I was not going anywhere.
Free Meal while working.
Negative environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van