Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norfolk, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at this establishment I developed customer service skills that I will carry with me the rest of my life. I also learned how to be a quicker problem solver while still maintaining a calm and collected attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really wouldn't recommend anyone to work there because they don't really treat there employees fair it's not enough team player's and personal I feel that it could be better as in manager doing there job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
speed is all there care about very racist no compassion at all it suppose to be family oriented but that a lie, managers lie on you will put you to do the worse jobs watches you even when they're not on the premises no bathroom break talking to customers is a no no in and out that all there care about will rather throw food away at the end of work night than let you have it m ot a fun place to work but some others have more luck than some my opinion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very toxic. The operator down to the employees. They make working a total drag. No respect and they treat you any type of way just because they feel like it.
Pro érvek
They paid for your breaks.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a very fun environment. I would meet many different people everyday and I even got to a point where I remembered most of my customers because they were regulars. I loved seeing their smiling faces knowing I was making their day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at Chic fil a , the employees made me feel welcoming. The job was very easy once giving a task. Customers were very satisfied with our services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritisms is very rampant. We are definitely NOT paid enough for how much struggle and work we do, and the customers are always prioritized even if it comes at the expense of the worker. We have many contest and rewards. We also get free food on break and 50% off otherwise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is well informed and organized. Training is pretty good. Good work style, communicative, and everyone tries their hardest. Great environment. Flexible hours. Just wish I had a higher pay, but I know it is not up to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job and all the staff there, the job has taught me problem-solving, customer service, multitasking and so much more. I couldn’t have asked for a better first job!
Pro érvek
College scholarships, free lunches, great staff
Non-flexible scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a Aramark Chick-fil-A is a way FASTER pace. You constantly have to have food in the windows. For the standard of Chick-fil-A but at the same time you have to meet the standards of Aramark. Which is not to make too much food m, so customers can have the freshest food given to them. The conflict really contradicts a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep Yourself Busy At All Times , remain Respectful And Your Day Will Go Great. The hardest Parts About the Job Are Absolutely Nothing It’s A Good Job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work area is always clean. The hardest part was usually the line being wrapped around the building but it was manageable . The enjoyable part was being able to come into a friendly environment everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a enforces strict policies which quickly become toxic and overbearing. They force you to pretend to be happy which is not realistic, the management was very poor and favoritism was rampant all of the above has inflicted severe emotional damage onto other workers and myself I would never encourage anyone to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a wonderful corporation to work for with their ability to work with school, increase in pay, and respect for their employees. I would love to work for Chick-Fil-A again
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would most definitely reccommend working at chick-fil-a because you learn to adjust to a fast paced environment. Management was relaxed unless you did something crazy like leave for more than 10 minutes. Take more time on your break then you were given.
Pro érvek
free food, friendly co-workers, good hours.
Kontra érvek
rude customers, over bearing heat in the kitchen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was laid-back but enforced all proper regulations. Staff worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone is friendly and welcoming, but camaraderie did not distract from duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of working at Chick-Fil-A is being quick on your feet. The drive thru line has to stay short and it has to go but quick. Your time isn't supposed to reach a certain number. Also it gets very busy in Chuk-Fil-A around lunch time you have to be able to stay focused and get the job done.
Pro érvek
half off your meal and free drink
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-a is a great company to work for. This company allowed me to grow and expand my knowledge as a leader. I started with them as a shift leader, but through the years I was able to work my way to the top. Under great training and guidance from the owner/operator, his mentor ship gave me the ability and skill set to broaden my mind which opened up so many possibilities for myself.
Free meals
Expensive healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work if you like people and don’t value your time pay my seem fair but they really work you hard and require a lot my motto was chick fil a cares about the customers but not employees at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management routinely bullied and belittled employees, purposely let them off late, or went out of their way to make certain employees miserable if they did not like an employee for some sort of reason. Managers enjoyed publicly berating employees in front of customers and other employees.
Pro érvek
Up to six dollars of free food during a thirty minute paid break.
Kontra érvek
Horrible management and awful culture of gossip and bullying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work here For A Few Months, Lots Of favoritism with the managers here. You do so much work and have to deal with so many rude customers for minimum wage. You have to many responsibilities to do before the end of the night it gets stressful, Your also working around rude people who gossip all the time and could care less to lend a hand.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Rude people, minimum wage, favoritism with management