Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norcross, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Norcross, GA10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 885 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working at chick fil a was far one of the best besides working with the people I went to school with . It’s important to build a relationship with your employees to get the best out of your work environment . Having a good relation with your employees Is important . I’ve had a great time working here . Everybody was friendly and had a common goal , to give the best oncoming experience to the people not only treat them with kindness and respect but to provide not only good quality food but a friendly environment where they feel welcomed. Everybody working together and getting along getting everything done made the job enjoyable. The manager was nice and made sure everybody was okay and in a good mood when clocked into the job . We may have had personal issues and sometime the manager gave us some positivity and talked it through with us made it seem like everything was going to be okay . Having a manager there for you who not only cared for the money but also for the employees made the job enjoyable . Overall the pay was good and especially for those looking for their first job , I recommend chick fil a .
The pay . Work environment
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is good to work for if you're looking for your first job. They make you work outside so dress for the weather, and you always have to say my pleasure which can get annoying but push through it
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day started at about 5:45 am till about 3 pm. Our store was very very busy and could be pretty stressful. I learned how to do a through job quickly and to be patient when customers and employees were challenging to work with. I learned very good customer service skills and relations. The workplace culture was usually fun, stressed and sometimes unprofessional. The hardest part of the job was the repetitiveness. The most enjoyable part was customer relations. It was really great to get to know the regulars and know them by name and actually get to know them.
Free lunches and 30 min lunchbreaks
Kontra érvek
No benifits and low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer service everyone so nice comes out of that comes out fast food is fresh I would recommend it if you live in the south it’s a must-have password to go to there’s nothing like Chick-fil-A
VV.
BBbb
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn a lot to work harder with my own position (prep foods and wash dishes). I am very enjoying to work harder with my own. I love to show my smiles to my team members. They didn't talk with me not much, because I am deaf as they don't know sign language. We always waved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work mainly consisted of working extremely hard to take care of and make all guests happy and content. Hospitality and patience are two things I really learned while working here. The management was always wonderful and caring. The workplace culture was always very traditional, positive behaviors and attitudes, as well a lot of positive interaction. The hardest part of the job was just learning everything you needed to know in order to be a great team member. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers and co workers.
Pro érvek
Friendly co workers and customers, free lunches, fair management
Kontra érvek
short breaks and being closed on Sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work there again just need to start off a little high instead of minimum wage. I learned many new things. Schedule very flexible. Managers are very nice.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day of work is usually extremely busy which can be fun if you're into being busy. I learned many skills at CFA like customer service and patience. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet all the goals of the day (financially) because my boss was very driven financially and always had high expectations without giving many raises. The most enjoyable part was working with friendly people.
the food
not too many raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for chick fil a. They allowed you to make your own work schedule and they were very flexible. They had great management and the coworkers were all exiting to work with
Pro érvek
Free lunch and flexible hours
No benefits
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a pretty fun place to work. We always worked hard, but the attitude was always more laid back than anything else. Management at the Chick-fil-a I worked at was always really cool. They really cared about their employees and knew how to create a easy going environment.
Pro érvek
Fun place to work, good pay for fast food
Kontra érvek
Not much to speak of when it comes to benefits, short breaks.