Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newport News, VA

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 306 értékelés megtekintése
Chick-fil-A
Team Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, november 22.
It was a great experience, it was a good starter job! If you are looking for a job that you can start out with and eventually bike then this is the job for you
Great place
CASH MANAGER, TEAM LEADER, CREW TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, november 10.
THe best place i have ever worked bar none the employees were amazing and management was excellent the owner is awesome as well just felt like i could be a great help to all the customers
Loved working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, október 23.
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. And the Newport news in Yorktown location of the best operator in my opinion. It’s a fast paced fun work environment
1,0
Horrible place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, szeptember 27.
I worked at chickfila for 7 months and my boss missed payroll three times, gave me a 6 month evaluation THREE WEEKS into working there. He was overly focussed on things that were not important like check averages, which is a stupid thing to focus on because you can’t help what someone else orders. When I changed my availability, he told me that he should reduce my pay because he was paying me based off of my original pay. He also would NEVER let me have days off. I asked off for my birthday a month in advanced and he still made me work on my birthday. He would also often schedule me outside of my availability, along with the schedule always getting posted a day before the next week started. Whenever i asked for days off he tried to make me feel guilty for it and would make me work other days to make up for the one day off. One time I put in a request for a day off and my coworker put one in after mine and they got the day off but i didn’t. I was ALWAYS a reliable employee, I called out SICK ONCE and because i didn’t go to the doctor and get a doctor’s note, I got written up. The management was awful in general on top of having a terrible boss with awful judgment. He hired a bunch of irresponsible highschoolers to run the store and they’d good off in the back and leave me alone up front to ring and bag orders. Our Chickfila was in a mall, so it was very small. Also, the customers were absolutely awful. One customer threw a HOT bowl of soup at one of my coworkers one time. Often we’d get hit on by creepy people, cussed out, stalked, yelled at, you name it, it happened. I would  több... NEVER recommend working there, not even to my worst enemy.  kevesebb
free food i guess.
Kontra érvek
coworkers, customers, overworked, boss was terrible and should be fired, literally everything was awful there
Modern job
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, szeptember 23.
The job is tolerable, you just have to be committed to it and have patience but also be very fast paste. Overall it pays well if you’re there for a while, and it can be flexible
I love my job
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, július 17.
Cfa has given a well balance life I don't have this type of life until I started working for cfa. Cfa has taught me about being loyal. Intergity honest and love of my family thank you god for cfa
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
what its like working at chickfila
Operational Shift manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, június 14.
You start saying "my pleasure" at home. Good opportunity for advancement and salary increase. A typical day at work can be very stressful but well worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A great opportunity provider
Shift Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, június 8.
This job was much harder than you would expect a fast food job but was paid off with good treatment and compensation. One of the biggest issues at our store was the management not knowing how to handle some things maturely .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with the ability to connect with variety of people
Full time Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, február 8.
I enjoy my job. I love the fact of being closed on Sunday. Unfortunately their are no benefits offered at this time. Having a flexible schedule is a bonus for scheduling appointments.
Free lunches
No benefits
Good but bad management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 5.
I enjoyed my job a lot there but did not agree with managers And my schedule wasn’t fitting my availability what so ever. I worked way more than i should’ve especially while I was in High School
Free Lunches, Pay raise every 6 months
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get what you sign up for.
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, június 29.
It's Chick-fil-a, always busy, always fast-paced, always stressful. It might be the particular store that I worked at, but the management could be dodgy, the kitchen was small and under-equipped for how much food was served, and maintaining a work force was hard. At one point we had 12 people who worked in the back of house, kitchen manager and shift leaders included.
It was a friendly environment, people were mostly good to each other, but dealing with constant problems ranging from low staff numbers to daily miss ordering of product and supplies, to a kitchen filled with old equipment, and workers who would skip out on parts of their job made it too stressful to continue working there.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, lots of hours, job security if you can handle the pace
Kontra érvek
30 minute breaks for 11 hour shifts, almost always packed and busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Drive Thru/ Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA 236022018, május 15.
Its a great comapny just very fast paced and hard in the summer when it super hot and you have to be outside. Overall love the job. Just dont get paid enough for what I do.
Excellent
Cashier/Host/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, március 30.
A great place to work for. A typical day is very busy. I have learned to become independent. The workplace is always diverse. The hardest about my job, was rush hour. I wanted to ensure everyone was served in a timely manner.
2,0
Horrible
Food Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, május 7.
Nightmarish work environment.

Highly Competitive for no reason.

Despicable, Despicable, Despicable and horrible for every reason

The world has better jobs just look
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly place to work for
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, március 30.
One of the best places I have work for.
Very polite managment team.
Lots of opportunities to grow within the company.
Love the sunday off for all the employees.
Pro érvek
ENOUGH FOOD PAID BY THE RESTAURANT.
Kontra érvek
NEED THE BE MORE INTO DONATIONS FOR THE HOMELESS.
Good friendly atmosphere
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2016, december 1.
Good atmosphere where you can enjoy work and be feel cared for,but at times things can feel a bit disorganized.

There is not really any room that they give me to grow as far as working other positions throughout the job.
Fast speed, flexibility
Disorganization sometimes
Positive and fun environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2016, július 9.
Chick-fil-A was my first job, and is a great first job for anyone. I met so many fun people including my managers, co-workers, and even the guests!
Of course, with any customer service job, you will come in contact with quite rude or difficult guests. Whenever this happened, my managers were there to assist if I needed them. I love being nice to people and think it's very important, so I enjoyed the upbeat environment of this job.

Hardest part of the job: rude guests and busy hours (lunch is the worst. from around 12 to 4.
Most enjoyable part of the job: friendly guests :) there are more than you think! Especially the regulars. I, personally, loved working headset in drive-thru; while a lot of my co-workers were overwhelmed by it, I loved the fast-pace of it and the focus I had while taking orders/making drinks at the same time.
Up to $8 break meal (basically free), upbeat environment
Gets very busy at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and very productive place for teens to start for their firts job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2016, július 9.
Chik-fil-A is a very active place at all times. Your always on the move to new thing. The freshing very refreshing and healthy. The place is very comfortable and safe. Everyone treats you like family and it is also a great place to eat for kids.
For each worker there was a 50% off for all purchases
Kontra érvek
The ours given were very little and they would sometimes send you home before you finish your hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good atmosphere and caring work place
Training Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2016, június 19.
Enjoy the chick-fil-a environment. The people (Customer and fellow employees alike) are a pleasure to be around. I am glad to have the opportunity to work for them.
Great summer job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2016, június 4.
This job was created for high school kids. However its a great place to learn customer service skills and food prep skills. Management was very nice and understanding . As a coworker every one tried to be as polite as possible. And everyone was extremely helpful. customer service was the best part to give the customer what they wanted with a SMILE and a thank you.
Pro érvek
half lunch depending on which store you are at.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van