Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Nashville, TN

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 285 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I say it was not too good because I didn’t get paid for all my hours and i worked hard for those ours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2020, február 12.
I learned that no matter the attitude the people give you always be respectful and resolve the issue calmly and to constantly find sum to do so that you stay on task
Fun workplace
Team Leader/Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, november 23.
Most days are busy, but not too busy. You will always have something to do, whether it be getting orders done or starting your daily cleaning duties. Overall a good experience.
Great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN 372032019, szeptember 19.
I really enjoyed working for Chick Fil A. I actually would work there again. The positive atmosphere is so heartwarming. Also, the food is great. Who doesn't love Chick Fil A?
2,0
Certain Aggressive Workers
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, szeptember 18.
This is very much specific to my location!!!! Management was actually great at this location. The issues I had were with superiors slightly under management. I was still in training, only my third day, when I had to walk out because I was so upset. I was being degraded and blamed for the lag in service. I was constantly moving trying to make up for how hectic it was, but nothing was good enough. The owner did offer to meet with me and see about improving the situation, but I’d prefer to bury the hatchet. Just be warned if you’re a sensitive soul like me who cares what people think, Melrose Chick-fil-A may not be for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place for high schoolers to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 22.
It’s a nice place to work but didn’t work with my schedule. I loved the place, the guests were very kind and the workers made you feel at home. I recommend this job for someone in high school looking for pay.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only eaten there food is good customer service is good
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 17.
I’ve only eaten there the food is amazing the people who work there are extremely amazing I’ve never worked there never ever I’ve only had food the twice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Fun Environment with an Infectious Optimism and Energy
Drive-Through Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, július 22.
My time at Chick Fil A was a great one, the management was always looking to improve, and they were always upbeat and positive. "You'll do better next time" or "I found that hard myself, but this is how I learned how to be good at X position." It was very fast-paced, but I felt a genuine warmth from coworkers and from customers. I absolutely recommend that those who desire to work in the fast food industry work there. The management was always seeking to build up employees and promote them. It was all very natural, in my opinion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a has an exceptional work enviroment but lacks in it's average starting pay and frequentcy of pay raises for minors under the age of 16.
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, július 21.
Chick fil a has an extremely positive work environment with often an easy to work with staff and kind and understanding management. This company also has provided room for future opportunities but lacks in the competitive hourly pay and amount of raises for minors under the age of sixteen. I have been working there for about 10 months now and have been making $7.50 an hour the entire time. Through this time I have turned from 14 to 15 years old and not received any raise in pay at all making my salary completely not at all competitive with that of similar business chains. In fact, when I reached out to one of the highest members of my store's management to ask for a raise I was simply ignored and have not heard anything of that matter since then.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and positive working environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, május 29.
A great place for those who thrive in multitasking and fast paced environments. It is very difficult to work during rush times but it pays off when you have a good team to work with. It is clear that each individual is important in their position, which is motivational to do your part well. Unfortunately when one person breaks the rules management punishes everyone and not just one person, which is a bit unfair. Overall I would say it's a very positive place to work depending on the manager there at the time. However, there are not many opportunities to improve your status or be promoted to management positions.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
No raises or for employees that have been there longer, discount for non-work days was removed
Wonderful Company
Front of House Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, március 26.
CFA is a wonderful company to work for. I have worked for 3 different locations spanning from a $5 Million store to a $7 Million Store to a new concept DFL.

Each location has a slight difference in management set up and expectations. But each location has a core value system that is consistent. Be prepared to work hard, CFA pays well for the fast food industry, biut you have to earn it.
Ambiente familiar
2 meses (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, január 31.
Me gusta la forma en que se trata a los empleados y el ambiente de trabajó
Friendly envirnoment
Front of House Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, december 18.
Loved working at Chick-Fil-A. Everybody has a servant mindset so its really easy to work together as a team. The Culture of Chick-Fil-A is the best atmopshere I have ever had to work at.
job
kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, november 26.
This job was wonderful. I learned how to prepare chicken. I was responsible for making salads and bagging food for people. I also washed dishes from time to time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a nice job to work at had a lot of fun
Chick-Fil-A Shift leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, július 3.
Chick fil a Was one of the best jobs that I could have showed me a lot of things in the kitchen show me how to have good leadership had to run a shift I how to be a boss
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very challenging but fun workplace
Shift Leader/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, március 17.
Starting as a team member at Chick-Fil-A Charlotte Pike you tend to realize how competitive everyone is at the work place. Working along side other great leaders gives you the opportunity to learn new things about being the next big leader over others and what it takes to strive above all setting new sales records.
Excellent Pay and vacations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and continuing career
Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, március 9.
The job itself is rewarding if you are in the serving attitude. There is always a way of taking on more responsibility to get noticed and make a name for when promotions come along.
Good Company
Operations Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2017, március 25.
Each Chick-fil-A restaurant is managed by a different person (owner/operator). The one I worked at was great. Although the higher up in the company you get the more you are expected to work outside of your scheduled(paid) hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, not so great hours.
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2016, május 30.
I loved my time at chick-fil-a, but really struggled to maintain a normal schedule. Because of my attending college, there were certain times during which it was impossible for me to work, and yet I was continually scheduled to work during those times. This was frustrating and led to me finding work elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2014, március 19.
This was my first job and i worked with this company for 13 years. I would recommend this organization to anyone that enjoys the fast food/ qucik service industry. typical day would include interacting with over 1000 guest and working with over 40 employees depoending on your location. this company is well known and highly respected.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van