Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Nashville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Nashville, TN23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work. The environment is iffy, being in a cramped food court at a university. The kids that come in (customers) are amazing. They learn your name and are friendly. About half of the staff actually care about you. The job is easy, but fast paced. This is the highest paid food service job I have ever had.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's run by a bunch of 15 to 18 yo children that hv been indoctrinated into their weird cult. The owners/operators prey on the vulnerabilities of the kids.It's surprisingly dirty behind the counter btw. Not much if any sanitation. No protocols. Operator is rarely there instead operates at off property office watching every move of everyone on remote cameras. 40 in this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is terrible at this CFA. There was not much training, there is not much communication, ignored, not to important, and it does not seem much different from any other fast food restaurant.
Chick Fil A as a whole is a great mindset and I love that it has Christian values but the location does have an affect on the quality of the place and people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is not up to par, they make their employees work in terrible weather conditions. Does not care about crew members like the say they do or how the owner of chick-fil-a represents they do.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that no matter the attitude the people give you always be respectful and resolve the issue calmly and to constantly find sum to do so that you stay on task
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days are busy, but not too busy. You will always have something to do, whether it be getting orders done or starting your daily cleaning duties. Overall a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for Chick Fil A. I actually would work there again. The positive atmosphere is so heartwarming. Also, the food is great. Who doesn't love Chick Fil A?
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is very much specific to my location!!!! Management was actually great at this location. The issues I had were with superiors slightly under management. I was still in training, only my third day, when I had to walk out because I was so upset. I was being degraded and blamed for the lag in service. I was constantly moving trying to make up for how hectic it was, but nothing was good enough. The owner did offer to meet with me and see about improving the situation, but I’d prefer to bury the hatchet. Just be warned if you’re a sensitive soul like me who cares what people think, Melrose Chick-fil-A may not be for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice place to work but didn’t work with my schedule. I loved the place, the guests were very kind and the workers made you feel at home. I recommend this job for someone in high school looking for pay.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve only eaten there the food is amazing the people who work there are extremely amazing I’ve never worked there never ever I’ve only had food the twice
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Chick Fil A was a great one, the management was always looking to improve, and they were always upbeat and positive. "You'll do better next time" or "I found that hard myself, but this is how I learned how to be good at X position." It was very fast-paced, but I felt a genuine warmth from coworkers and from customers. I absolutely recommend that those who desire to work in the fast food industry work there. The management was always seeking to build up employees and promote them. It was all very natural, in my opinion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a has an extremely positive work environment with often an easy to work with staff and kind and understanding management. This company also has provided room for future opportunities but lacks in the competitive hourly pay and amount of raises for minors under the age of sixteen. I have been working there for about 10 months now and have been making $7.50 an hour the entire time. Through this time I have turned from 14 to 15 years old and not received any raise in pay at all making my salary completely not at all competitive with that of similar business chains. In fact, when I reached out to one of the highest members of my store's management to ask for a raise I was simply ignored and have not heard anything of that matter since then.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place for those who thrive in multitasking and fast paced environments. It is very difficult to work during rush times but it pays off when you have a good team to work with. It is clear that each individual is important in their position, which is motivational to do your part well. Unfortunately when one person breaks the rules management punishes everyone and not just one person, which is a bit unfair. Overall I would say it's a very positive place to work depending on the manager there at the time. However, there are not many opportunities to improve your status or be promoted to management positions.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
No raises or for employees that have been there longer, discount for non-work days was removed
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a wonderful company to work for. I have worked for 3 different locations spanning from a $5 Million store to a $7 Million Store to a new concept DFL.

Each location has a slight difference in management set up and expectations. But each location has a core value system that is consistent. Be prepared to work hard, CFA pays well for the fast food industry, biut you have to earn it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me gusta la forma en que se trata a los empleados y el ambiente de trabajó
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working at Chick-Fil-A. Everybody has a servant mindset so its really easy to work together as a team. The Culture of Chick-Fil-A is the best atmopshere I have ever had to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was wonderful. I learned how to prepare chicken. I was responsible for making salads and bagging food for people. I also washed dishes from time to time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a Was one of the best jobs that I could have showed me a lot of things in the kitchen show me how to have good leadership had to run a shift I how to be a boss
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting as a team member at Chick-Fil-A Charlotte Pike you tend to realize how competitive everyone is at the work place. Working along side other great leaders gives you the opportunity to learn new things about being the next big leader over others and what it takes to strive above all setting new sales records.
Excellent Pay and vacations
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is rewarding if you are in the serving attitude. There is always a way of taking on more responsibility to get noticed and make a name for when promotions come along.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each Chick-fil-A restaurant is managed by a different person (owner/operator). The one I worked at was great. Although the higher up in the company you get the more you are expected to work outside of your scheduled(paid) hours.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés