Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Murphy, TX

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 050 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Working for Chikfila
Great! Working with people has always been a pleasure. Handling food has always been part of me. I've always liked handling food. Preparing and making people happy with the food quality I can offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to gain skills
Chick-fil-a was a great job to have early on. I learned more on the job skills and people skills there than ever before. Being a Manager was A large responsibility, but a welcomed one at that. Making the schedule and following correct procedures and enforcing them was a large part of my day to day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first job, was unable to move up quickly. I worked up front which consisted of taking orders, running food, working registers, talking to guests.

I also worked in the kitchen as a manager. Which consisted of running breaks, ensuring cleanliness and that people were following policies, checking food temperatures.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
advancement took a long time
very fun and loving
Some of the best people to ever work with. Management was very understanding and made you feel like family. It's a very fast paced job but it's always an experience and I wouldn't trade my time there for the world.
Low Pay Rate
I was a full time employee given less than 30 hours a week. For very low wage. Great for high school student to work. Not if you actually need to support yourself.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Breaks too early into the shift.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Super fun work place
I very much enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-a. It is a friendly environment with great coworkers and managers. They are super flexible with scheduling and extremely understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace filled with smiling faces
Chick Fil A mantra focuses on customer service that they lived up to that expectation. Working at Chick Fil A helps your people skills and how to manage money. The workplace culture involves positive people and provides an electric atmosphere. The managers at Chick Fil A are fun to work for because their main focus is on the customers.
Great place to work.
Great place to find a starting job. Co-workers is what makes the job so enjoyable. The job was great because of the relationships built with the regular customers.
Free food on break
Non dependable schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced but great management and environment
Each manager at this place is hard working and great/fun to work with. I enjoyed this job and hope the best for everyone there.
free lunch
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job with loving workers
Very good place to work. they train you well and are flexible. You have to be vigilant if you want to move up with the company.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés