Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Murfreesboro, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Murfreesboro, TN23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 058 értékelés megtekintése
Great job
Friendly people, care about their employees and customers, great fresh food very clean and uptight, not too sure about the benefits but its a very warm welcoming vibe.
Pro érvek
Great managment employees and food
Kontra érvek
Can get very hectic at some times and very micro managing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace but mostly positive work environment
Chick-Fil-A is has a positive work environment and typically makes the employee feel cared for. There is not many benefits, the food discount is 50% off if you work five hours that day and $7.75 if you work six. Most of the managers are incredibly kind and understanding. The goals as a organization are clearly established and understood. Overall a good place to be.
great place to work!
If you are looking for a first time job, I highly recommend chickfila. They truly care about both their team and their guests. They do their best to create an environment of restoration.
I loved working here
Chick-fil-a is very fast paced. I worked there for two years and saw lots of people come and go because they couldn’t handle the speed. Your coworkers become more like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some great opportunities but not great leadedship.
Chick-fil-A loves all guests and has a great set tone for their team and environment when the right leadership is in place. But without the correct leadership it can often feel like a negative environment in which it isn’t as fun and enjoyable to work there.
AMAZING TEAM
Bad leadership
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
It was meh.
I was a manager and I left because I was getting panic attack’s every day. I would break out in hives and rashes. Management didn’t care much about you. But the family you make there is incredible. I still talk to some people from there. But, if you’re looking to move up, have a strong will. They’re asking a lot of you for not so great pay.
Free food.
Chick
Personally, I felt that I had to overwork to get to where I finished at Chick-Fil-A... Sometimes overworking wasn’t even enough. I love the people that work for the company, but some managers could use work. I Would recommend Chick-Fil-A as a first job.
Good pay for first Job
treatment of team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast paced fun place to work
A day in Chic Fila was always busy.My day started with the preparation for the day by starting daily paper work and assigning daily task.Ordering the produce and checking it in.
Prepping all produce for the day and maintaining levels of bulk produce.

Chic Fila became my family and I learned strong leaderships skills through them.MY management team had some problems due to the high turn over rate which became stressful.

But over all I learned strong family values and how to teat others with dignity, honor and respect
free break food
healthcare not affordable
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Chick Fil A is a great place to eat, study, talk, or just to get away and get a break in. Very fast paced and amazing management, the workers and so nice and patience also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relatively easy job, great for first time job
I thoroughly enjoyed this job. They provided okay pay for some of what they required, like if you stayed 2-close (close sometimes means 11pm or 2am) on 3 or more days a week you got a raise of $2. If you didn’t, however, you got payed I believe $7.50 until you “leveled up” or decided to put on your availability that you would close. All in all it’s a great place to work at 14-20 years old, but after that age it just gets boring.
Free meal and 30 minute break for every 6 hours you work
Kontra érvek
Low pay and didn’t explain well enough how to move up
Chick-fil-A
It was good at first but they did not work with me on my hours and didnt treat the employees as well as the customers. It was very busy competitive and judgemental i felt.
Free lunches.
no other discounts and I only made 7.50 per hour
chickfila
Chickfila is a great place to work but know that when you go into this job that you will not be paid enough for what you put up with. it is a fast pace enviroment. It is a very positive enviroment as well.
Stressful
I love working at Chick-Fil-A but at times it can be very stressful and unfriendly place to be, especially if everyone is in bad moods. I try my hardest everytime and it doesn't fell like it is good enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment with career advancement opprotunities
At chick fil a, i have learned the importance of working in a clean environment where i am able to work efficiently. I have learned how important customer service is and why guests return to CFA regularly. This corporation has helped me become a better, more friendly, and helpful employee and person.
discounts
Kontra érvek
must work 5 hours to get discount.
it was good
I think chick-fil-a is a good place to work but they dont really care about you and personal life unless youve worked there for long time but its good to work there
Chick fil a
Chick Fil A is a very high stress environment. The job is defiantly not for everyone, but I have learned a lot in my time there. I would only recommend to those who handle stress well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fas paced but somewhat fun
Chick-fil-a was fun at first then it got really hard and just kinda bad. I would usually come in and we would be under staff so I would have to bust around doing multiple jobs, then I would do the same job every time and not learning anything new. I would have to prepare raw meat and then cook it. Management was somewhat strict. The best part of the job was the free food during breaks
free luch
fast-paced, under-staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment that promotes from within.
A typical shift for me is 10 hours with one 30 minute break. Everyone in the kitchen is generally happy and likes to sing and make jokes. The hardest part of the job is the nonstop fast paced work, but it also makes it interesting and makes time go by. The people are what keeps people there.
Free break food.
Nonstop
Cashier
I'll be honest, while I was working there I hated it. But once I left I missed the times I had while working there and how easy I had it. If you can't multitask, then this isn't the job for you. The people there are nice.
Work environment
Always busy
Great Place to work
i always suggest chick-fil-a as great place to work for minors or people that are wanting to make a career put of working or Chick-Fil-A. The environment is so positive and you become part of the family. There is great opportunity for growth.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great environment, growth opportunities
Benefits aren't great
uplifting team
This is a great team to work with I just need more hours. My co workers are amazing and they are always so positive! I loved getting to connect with the guest we tried and made them feel like family.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés