Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Murfreesboro, TN

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 954 értékelés megtekintése
great place to work!
Drive Thru Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, október 31.
If you are looking for a first time job, I highly recommend chickfila. They truly care about both their team and their guests. They do their best to create an environment of restoration.
I loved working here
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, augusztus 16.
Chick-fil-a is very fast paced. I worked there for two years and saw lots of people come and go because they couldn’t handle the speed. Your coworkers become more like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some great opportunities but not great leadedship.
Hospitality Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, július 31.
Chick-fil-A loves all guests and has a great set tone for their team and environment when the right leadership is in place. But without the correct leadership it can often feel like a negative environment in which it isn’t as fun and enjoyable to work there.
AMAZING TEAM
Bad leadership
It was meh.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, június 18.
I was a manager and I left because I was getting panic attack’s every day. I would break out in hives and rashes. Management didn’t care much about you. But the family you make there is incredible. I still talk to some people from there. But, if you’re looking to move up, have a strong will. They’re asking a lot of you for not so great pay.
Free food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, június 16.
Personally, I felt that I had to overwork to get to where I finished at Chick-Fil-A... Sometimes overworking wasn’t even enough. I love the people that work for the company, but some managers could use work. I Would recommend Chick-Fil-A as a first job.
Good pay for first Job
treatment of team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast paced fun place to work
Prep Lead/ Certified Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, március 2.
A day in Chic Fila was always busy.My day started with the preparation for the day by starting daily paper work and assigning daily task.Ordering the produce and checking it in.
Prepping all produce for the day and maintaining levels of bulk produce.
Chic Fila became my family and I learned strong leaderships skills through them.MY management team had some problems due to the high turn over rate which became stressful.
But over all I learned strong family values and how to teat others with dignity, honor and respect
free break food
healthcare not affordable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, február 17.
This Chick Fil A is a great place to eat, study, talk, or just to get away and get a break in. Very fast paced and amazing management, the workers and so nice and patience also.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relatively easy job, great for first time job
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, január 13.
I thoroughly enjoyed this job. They provided okay pay for some of what they required, like if you stayed 2-close (close sometimes means 11pm or 2am) on 3 or more days a week you got a raise of $2. If you didn’t, however, you got payed I believe $7.50 until you “leveled up” or decided to put on your availability that you would close. All in all it’s a great place to work at 14-20 years old, but after that age it just gets boring.
Free meal and 30 minute break for every 6 hours you work
Kontra érvek
Low pay and didn’t explain well enough how to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick-fil-A
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, augusztus 30.
It was good at first but they did not work with me on my hours and didnt treat the employees as well as the customers. It was very busy competitive and judgemental i felt.
Free lunches.
no other discounts and I only made 7.50 per hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
chickfila
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, augusztus 5.
Chickfila is a great place to work but know that when you go into this job that you will not be paid enough for what you put up with. it is a fast pace enviroment. It is a very positive enviroment as well.
Stressful
Hospitality Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, május 24.
I love working at Chick-Fil-A but at times it can be very stressful and unfriendly place to be, especially if everyone is in bad moods. I try my hardest everytime and it doesn't fell like it is good enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment with career advancement opprotunities
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, április 23.
At chick fil a, i have learned the importance of working in a clean environment where i am able to work efficiently. I have learned how important customer service is and why guests return to CFA regularly. This corporation has helped me become a better, more friendly, and helpful employee and person.
discounts
Kontra érvek
must work 5 hours to get discount.
it was good
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, december 26.
I think chick-fil-a is a good place to work but they dont really care about you and personal life unless youve worked there for long time but its good to work there
Chick fil a
Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, december 4.
Chick Fil A is a very high stress environment. The job is defiantly not for everyone, but I have learned a lot in my time there. I would only recommend to those who handle stress well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fas paced but somewhat fun
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, november 25.
Chick-fil-a was fun at first then it got really hard and just kinda bad. I would usually come in and we would be under staff so I would have to bust around doing multiple jobs, then I would do the same job every time and not learning anything new. I would have to prepare raw meat and then cook it. Management was somewhat strict. The best part of the job was the free food during breaks
free luch
fast-paced, under-staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment that promotes from within.
Culinary Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, augusztus 16.
A typical shift for me is 10 hours with one 30 minute break. Everyone in the kitchen is generally happy and likes to sing and make jokes. The hardest part of the job is the nonstop fast paced work, but it also makes it interesting and makes time go by. The people are what keeps people there.
Free break food.
Nonstop
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, május 26.
I'll be honest, while I was working there I hated it. But once I left I missed the times I had while working there and how easy I had it. If you can't multitask, then this isn't the job for you. The people there are nice.
Work environment
Always busy
Great Place to work
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, március 29.
i always suggest chick-fil-a as great place to work for minors or people that are wanting to make a career put of working or Chick-Fil-A. The environment is so positive and you become part of the family. There is great opportunity for growth.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great environment, growth opportunities
Benefits aren't great
uplifting team
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2016, január 24.
This is a great team to work with I just need more hours. My co workers are amazing and they are always so positive! I loved getting to connect with the guest we tried and made them feel like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, compensation way too low.
Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2015, szeptember 17.
Fun environment and enjoyed leading a large group of people. We had a good balance between culture and sales, but sales ended up becoming way too much of a priority and company suffered from huge exodus of employees because they failed to take care of the employees who were bringing in all the money. In that type of business, my philosophy was to "take care of the employees and the sales will come." It's Chick-fil-A -- how could they not succeed? But you have to realize what your strong and weak points are and accommodate your managing style with that in mind.
1 free meal per 6hr. shift
Unsufficient compensation
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van