Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Muncie, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Muncie, IN18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 286 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it was a good job just i quit because of covid 19 rly good people there willing to helo you learn they want to learn i really liked it so try it out
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall environment can change when tensions are high, but most employees are a joy to work with and make the days much easier. It is mostly a good spirited place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at CFA was very fun and energizing but also was very serious about its goals. I learned so much here and it was by far one of my favorite places to work! I learned the importance of being close to your co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a fun workplace for a first job, or just an easy everyday job. We often do team activities and get everyone involved, smiling, and laughing. Its overall a great place to work!
Free meal, Half off meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team members are incredible! The management makes you feel like you're not important. It can be very stressful because lately been understaffed because management sucks and people don't want to be there. It's not all bad though, the regular customers are super nice! Like I said the team members are super awesome! It used to be a good place to work at but once we stopped giving food to those that were new to chick fill a, it all went downhill.
Decent pay, good co-workers
Kontra érvek
MANAGEMENT, schedules are out of wack
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for chickfila family oriented loved my co workers and bosses. Got to know a lot of customers that I love very much hated to leave but I wanted to start a new jounery
Learning new things
Kontra érvek
Not learning enough having to leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast food restaurant, so the pay is lackluster (though higher than minimum wage), the benefits aren't great, and depending on the time of day, can be either chaotic or at a standstill.
Discounted food
Stressful work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has an amazing environment that is like no other. They do have the availability to hire teenagers and students so there is not a lot of room for promotion and higher salaries. It is a great place to work while in high school or college though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with a group of people that work together to make sure the restaurant is run smoothly. The managers work just as hard if not harder than any other employee.
Discount on lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
start by greeting guest with a smile
help guest with needs

management was great there

cleaning up at the end of the night

seeing a smile on each of the customers faces
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a nice enough place to work as a student. However, the management was lacking as they did not work on specific tasks as frequently as other team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing Chick-fil-A has going for it is that the people who work at the particular Chick-fil-A at which I am employed are extremely nice and very friendly. Otherwise, its still a fast-paced fast food work environment with hard work and little pay.

It's an excellent job for someone who is transitioning between life situations, but it is not a very good long-term option (though some do take that option--more power to them).
Pro érvek
50% off break lunch, 20% off catering orders, very friendly coworkers and bosses
Kontra érvek
must take breaks quickly sometimes, not much pay, lots of hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working there because I was going to school but I did not like the employees they hired, they were too young I feel like. But I loved management
Great managers
Lesser pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work. The employees are not the best people to work with. It doesn't have any benefits. I'm wouldn't suggest working from. It's disappointing to work for a company if there is no future and terrible work environment.
Kontra érvek
Not a great work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
With this being my first job, I didnt know what I was getting into, but I learned so much! I developed great communication skills, as well as customer service skills, as well as adjusting life to fit work schedule.
Great People, Great Pay, Great Benefits
Unreliable Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very good place to work .
Not very organized .

Managementwas not very nice .

Not enough hours a anday pay .

Like that we did not have to work sundays.
Eat free
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good place to work, there was a fair hourly wage. A typical day for me would be working the register, cleaning the dinning area and various other tasks. I learned how to bag food and somewhat how to work the window. The hardest part of the job was finding things to do when not busy and everything is up to date. The most enjoyable part was working with those I enjoyed.
50% off food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
not very many hours cant pay my bills
its a good place and very easy to work

its a really nice place
dis count on food 50% off if you work there have to be working
none that i know of
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés