Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mount Pleasant, SC

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 983 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Poorly managed
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2020, január 13.
The people or shall i say men in management positions here are power hungry and selfish. Its actually disgusting how judgmental and misogynistic they are. God forbid you attempt commenting on this culture because your words will be manipulated through the mouths of power hungry men. The hardest part of the job was holding my tongue. The team leaders work their butts off while the directors do little to nothing yet reap all the praise and rewards. You wonder why they run through employees? Its because they are over worked and underappreciated. The culture is tense and new hires enter excited but leave underwhelmed and tired. The most enjoyable part of this job is serving your community. They were blatantly homophobic, directors commenting "i pray for you to come out of your sin," which is extremely inappropriate. Over all it was the worst job ive ever had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start working
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, július 14.
Need paid time off... Also need tips to become manager. Also very fast paced. Highest paying fast food restaurant. So work hard on everything you do do and you will become great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive. Have fun working. Good place for a career.
Team leader BOH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, július 7.
The work is well organized. Fun. Highly qualified managers. They know how to motivate employees to work. When you need they come to the rescue. The specificity of the work is such that the relatively high level of stress associated with large volume and speed of execution of orders. Work culture like in all other Chick Fill A stores, at a high level. They try to hire employees with a high level of spiritual development. Their services are focused on hospitality and high guest satisfaction. Just one of the expression "its my pleasure" says for itself.
I can work perfectly in all positions. I learned to anticipate future pictures of operations 2-3 steps forward. From the first 3 days I can determine whether this or that new employee wants or can work at this job, whether they should be trained further. I learned how to professionally train employees (so that they quickly master their jobs and their productivity became high).
I mean its Chick-Fil-A.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, január 3.
It was fun at the beginning but then new managers came in and ruined the place. The co-workers there were always good to work with. For a first job its not bad.
Best job I ever had
Director of Hospitality (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2018, november 10.
Servant Leadership is the most important thing you will learn. Fast paced, hard work, competitive and fun team working together to be the best! Great learning experience
Quick Paced Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2018, október 25.
I worked at Chick-Fil-A while I was in high school. At the end of the day it was a good experience, especially for a kid. You learn that customer service is important
50% off lunch break
Advancement
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful job that only looks out for certain people
team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2018, szeptember 28.
my experience at chick fil a maybe different than some people but as of the moment it is a horrible place to work, there is no team work and everyone only looks out for themselves. The folks that didnt and were good workers all left for the same reasons im writing about, or just went to college, sometimes you have to go on breaks super early and management is a complete joke, if you want to move up in rank you are going to have to do some butt kissing.
discount on breakfast food
Kontra érvek
going on breaks sometimes an hour into your shft
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and requires attention to details
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, november 6.
Is a good job for first time employment or if you are moving between jobs. The work is physically hard as you are required to stand for extended periods of time and be constantly moving. The hardest part of the job is being always busy and on the move as well as closing the store in the evenings.
Fun and Fast-Paced!
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, szeptember 28.
I've worked for CFA North Mount Pleasant for about 6 years now and it was one of the best decisions I've made. I started my freshman year of High school and am now on the management team learning the ins and outs of the business. I've learned so much about myself and the business of customer service and Chick-Fil-A in general. It's really allowed me to grow as a leader and as a person. The work environment is super friendly and fast paced. I actually enjoy waking up in the mornings and going to work because I know I will be working with some of my best friends. It truly is like a family. I really enjoy being able to serve my community through outside events, in-store events, and just working my regular shift! You really get to know your customers and the "regulars" on a personal level, even down to their usual order and family! Wouldn't trade my experience here for anything!
Pro érvek
Friendly work environment, fast-paced, teaches/ grows leadership skills, Scholarships
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great, high-paced, high-reward place to work
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, szeptember 22.
I have worked at chick-Fil-a for about a year and a half now. I'll be the first to say it's not for everyone, and not everyone loves it. However, if you are the type of person that works well in a high-pace environment and enjoys working instead of just standing around being bored, this job would be great for you. Of course it's not perfect, especially with growing pains as a business because of how rapid Mount Pleasant is growing, but I love this job and the people I work with!
Great work environment
Great Workplace!!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2017, szeptember 22.
I love working at the Chick-fil-A North Mount Pleasant location. The managers here are great and the work environment is very conducive to personal growth and development of leadership skills. Although I have only been working for the company for about 4 months, I can tell that they definitely care about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, szeptember 13.
I liked the owners and the chance they gave me to work for them. They had a lot of young people working there that were not really mature and acted out a lot and refused to do their jobs. Very frustrating.
Good customers
Too young of employees
Awesome place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2017, augusztus 11.
This job was amazing. It was a great work environment with great pay. The hours were good and the employees got along. It's just the management. They can be difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful establishment!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, július 6.
It's always our pleasure to serve our guest at Chick-fil-A! You can guarantee a smile on our whether you dine in, carry out or come through drive thru.
Great place to Work
Day Time Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, február 18.
This is a great place to work and i love the people that work here. They are very supportive and they have so many other opportunity for you. They help with school and so much more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great in building job experience, poor scheduling
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2017, január 23.
This was my first job. It was certainly an adjustment as each day had different road bumps as well as new experiences. It was great to advance my one-on-one skills with customers in such a positive environment. The management was decent and often fair, and the workplace culture was energetic and positive. The hardest parts of the job were the long hours on your feet and properly handling unhappy and sometimes rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in tandem with my coworkers.
Pro érvek
Free food while working, good coworkers and managers
Being on your feet for 8 (or more) hours straight, one short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work if you are a teenager
Cashier Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2016, szeptember 20.
There is little room for advancement BUT if you are the type of person who wants to make it a career they will assist you . They also are great at accommodating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Register and Dining Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2016, május 17.
I enjoyed working there but fast food work can get really repetitive really quickly, and that happened to me after about 2 months
Pro érvek
Free lunches, good people to work with
Kontra érvek
Working in customer service can get frustrating at times
The people are great
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2015, október 6.
Great fellow employees to work with.. had some internal problems but you'll find out about that yourself as you grow up in the company. Great people always seem to leave this place. It's a trend.
cool
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2014, november 19.
fun place to work. really fun people and customers were always happy to come back i loved working at chick-fil-a
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van