Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Morehead City, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me started early in the morning. I would be getting into work around 5:45 am or 6 am. I would start by cleaning and preparing the work environment for the day ahead. The team members working would clock in and around 6:30 we would be ready to please customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company, I love what they stand for. I just want to provide a higher paying salary for my children. They need to see a new way to live. Stable jobs means stable living.
Friendly enviroment.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chickfila is walking in prepared and then washing your hands and starting to help other team members get off work. Doing side work and then working the cashier and bagging and handling food,
Free Food
Strict managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was incredibly exciting and love having goals that place in front of me. It capitalize on previous skills that I had gained. I lost my job due to another person interpretation of my heart not being in the job. Chick-fil-a when I started was place of honesty, Integrity and hard work. while not all of the leadership there has these qualities, for most part the store does have it. My team members love serving guest and others with a passion
Pro érvek
fun fill environment, Great team, Great paid and awesome chance to grow
no cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was busy almost all the time. I worked at a seasonal store that had a peak season in the summer, but even in the winter it was busy. I worked both the front line and the kitchen. It was pleasant most of the time. Management was sometimes good and sometimes meh. I was promoted to Training Leader for a year before heading to college and I loved it! I learned a lot about human resources and got to do a lot of office work which I enjoyed. Workplace culture was pretty good, although there was sometimes a low morale. The hardest part for me was the stress of peak periods and being on my feet all day. I have back issues that made it increasingly more difficult to function happily all day. Some days I worked up to 12 hours! The most enjoyable part was making people's day! Chick-fil-A allowed me to do random acts of kindness, so sometimes I could promo free a meal for someone, or bring a child behind the counter to make their own icedream! I love seeing people smile and spreading joy to their day!
Pro érvek
free meals each shift, customer focus, manager benefits
stressful, fast paced, physical
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for 4 years; loved the owner/operator and all my coworkers. Overall just a great place to work and eat! Helped me learn how to work in a fast paced environment and deliver excellence each time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chickfila for me involved arriving early for work and getting breakfast. Then I would clock on and count a drawer. I would sometimes be placed on the front counter, but I really loved working in the drive thru. I worked very closely with the the managers in the drive thru. Everyone who worked at chickfila got along so well we were all like a huge family. My favorite part of this job was meeting new people and networking with in Chickfila. The hardest part was at the end of the day I was always exhausted we worked hard everyday and I had the blisters to prove it!
Kontra érvek
no benefits for non managemant personel, no forseeable job advancement ( no room to grow)