Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montgomery, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked at was poorly managed by a militant manager. The operator was a cheapskate & the workers were always hot working outside. This company makes too much money for the workers to be outside without a tent or anything to cool them down. Favoritism is a real thing. Some employees probably should be fired to ensure a better performance, but favoritism(nepotism).
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and I'm sure if not for covid 19 I would still be there. The fast past environment is what I loved most about it. Being able to produce such high volume is sale but still manage to have a fun time while doing so.
early shift
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job with great pay the environment was good even though the management was kind of bad, they didnt give raises as often and it was a hastle but for the money it was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well let me Start Chicfila was my Second Job I was 16Yrs Old When I started..I Then Moved From North Carolina and Transferred to the Chicfila in Eastdale Mall..My Experience in Overall My Bosses Were Fair and Concerned About there Employees Most of the Time...And I Do Like They Are Very Family Oriented..
Flexible Hours, Good Management, and Fair Most Times
I Feel the Pay Could of Been Way More..I Feel That Was Due to My Location
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with opportunities for advancement. I was there since I was 15 and decided it was time for a change, but I will recommend it to anybody. You learn that the customer is most important and it provides you with great professionalism
Pro érvek
Great customer training. There are great values within this company.
Kontra érvek
I have no problems with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work. It is very soothing. The managers give you a great flexible schedule . They are very helful and very understanding. I am able to take a 15 minute break and a 30 minute break separately. I can eat free there and at the cafeteria. I'm not very fond of the high demand from the front and being under pressure of the hot heat working in the back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management of this company was not at all understanding of the employees schedule outside of the restaurant. They were not very flexible and often scheduled employees during times they were not available.
Discount on food
Difficult schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at chick fil a is very fun and interesting. I’ve learned to have better conversations with the employees and build bonds. The management is awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work employees like dogs and less pay. The good... Number one customer service skills. Should provide full time management full coverage, since they basically live there just by the hours. Chickfila will definitely teach you the value of customer service, pride in your company. Making everyone say " My Pleasure" . Which is a word that is hard to get rid of once you leave the company!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced company but most managers, not all, care about the company more than team members there is room for growth but it’s hard to find a ChickFilA that has excellent leadership development
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work here it was a pretty good job the problem was they wasn’t paying more for the hard working so I feel like I shouldn’t be there with all the hard working effort I put in it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team relationship. Off on Sundays. Good payment.Working in Fast spade and good service providing.Will help in future career.Not a good management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a perfect job for kids in high school or college. They really work around your school schedule. Management is great and everyone makes you feel welcomed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at one of the stores in Montgomery. The management is awful; they’re very rude and don’t care about putting the customers first. The general manager in particular has little respect for employees and treats them poorly, often yelling at and belittling them in front of coworkers and customers. The focus is on pushing as many customers as possible through the drive-thru, everything else is secondary or unimportant. I love chick-fil-a as a company, but I would never want to work at the stores in Montgomery again, nor would I encourage anyone to work there.
Pro érvek
Working for a Christian company, decent food
15 minute breaks, rude management, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work inlcuded assisting customers at the register, changing into the proper attire to assist customers outside the restaurants, stocking items, cleaning bathrooms, and attending to customers in the dining hall.
Discounted Food
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very laid back job and a very fun plae to work. The manager was very helpful and easy to work with. It was a clean place to work and it was drama-free workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definatelly a good start, not much more than that, career advancement is very limited without becoming an Operator which requires 10-20 years experience, a degree, and competition with hundreds of other potential operators.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will say the hardest part is dealing with the younger staff at work. Not all are up to spead and always looking for a way out of task at hand. always keep comments to self and remember it's a team efford.
half off n more on food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers don't try and help with anything and you have to do everything for yourself. Your availability gets ignored and it becomes up to you to deal with it when you get scheduled against your availability.
$5.50 free on break
Kontra érvek
You don't always get a break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fun to work at sometimes very stressful enjoyed my experince at chick fil a as my first job it was a good experince the job taught me how to be more confident
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time working here. My team was very motivating and pushed me to be the best that I can be. Whenever someone fell behind another team member was right there to help pick it up.
Connections