Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mobile, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were a bit strict despite it being my first job and first time ever doing anything like this but i was able to keep up and perform just like everyone else. Unfortunately the smells of all the foods really got to me and i couldn't work there for long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company because of the pace of the business, the transparent purpose, and the opportunity to grow. It becomes a family. I have worked with a Chick-fil-A for a total of five years and loved each year. I started as a team member and worked my way up to Supervisor, the highest position for part-time availability.
Schedule flexibility, location availability, Energy
Kontra érvek
Pay should be more for Leaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very friendly always smiling, they manage very good. They have great customer service Inside abs drive thru. They are a very people friendly place they love the customers & give them the upmost respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot in my tenure at CFA such as: what degree I wanted, how to manage, and teamwork. The only really tough thing was getting along with some of the other managers. behind the scenes tensions were very high and unproductive.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for the Brand. The training and learning experience was the best. Friendly environment and it feels good going to work and provide each guest with the best service in the industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment. You can advance to a higher position. Learn the company inside and out. As you advance your pay reflects your job title. So working at a great place and eating outstanding food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The general environment is very positive. The work itself, whether in FOH or BOH, can be quite stressful due to the sheer volume of business. One learns to move quickly and stay positive.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift, friendly co-workers, positive environment, engaging work, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
Stress and, occasionally, workplace politics
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best fast-food restaurant to work at hands down. Had some good times with the team inside and outside of work. Great place to grow in management.
Pro érvek
Lunch paid for during your break.
Kontra érvek
Have to always have a clean shaved face
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would definitely work there again some time next year ,there managers were nice and very serious about what we could and could not do.i would definitely recommend working there to any of my friends or family.
Free lunch /discounts
How hot it was
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a decent job great management awesome team workers great environment to work in gives younger people encouragements for their future even though it wasn’t the best pay I would recommend for teens and people to work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place I’ve ever worked ! No type of management, too busy trying to be friends with you, no such thing as team work, one person works while everybody else plays around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an awesome experience because I got the opportunity to connect with customers and serve the community. This job had hard times in the fast paced environment with stress, but I finally got used to it and learned to multitask better!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I put in a application for FOH and they insisted I work BOH and I noticed only white people were in the front every time I came. I do not recommend!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of care for employees, management was disassociated with the standard crew and did not concern themselves with their opinions or concerns as they did not match the managements concerns
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is different and is always fast paced. If we are not busy there are plenty of other things to do . Management varies there but 90% are great people . Team members are all very nice and always willing to help each other out. Hardest part of my job is the odd hours and never having a set schedule and working every Saturday . When you have a family it makes it hard . On a side note I always have Sundays off and holidays .
free break food
working all hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great experience an the whole team was great an very nice.everyone worked as a team an got along very easily.the managers respected you as a individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to sliced lemons, squeeze the lemons to make lemon juice, and everything I love to learn and work to help with each other like be teamwork.. This job make me so awesome to work... I wish I could go back to where I worked from... I been work in part time..
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a rough job to work for minimum wage but it builds character. The rush of breakfast and lunch can be very demanding. The people are really what makes this job.
Free food
Kontra érvek
No real healthcare or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a fantastic first job experience! The location I worked at was closed on weekends and I worked part time. Th only issue I had was that it was a bit of a drive from my house.
Kontra érvek
Can be loud for those with sensory issues, only paid minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoy working at Chick-Fil-A. The managers have their bad days but are typically helpful when they are needed. I will miss it when I to get a new job to help my career
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Learned that it just is not a normal day at work, it is come to work and have fun nut also do your job, everyday they set a goal how many people you could get through during rush hour that was my favorite part everyday trying to reach and beat the goal, you always feel super accomplished.