Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miramar, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Miramar, FL12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 988 értékelés megtekintése
Chick Fil A
Great place to work! But until you get a corporate job or a job at a generous freestander, you will be paid similar to any other fast food chain, even as a college graduate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management can be overbearing and not concerned about you personally
I would recommend the job for those looking to clock-in and clock-out, but must warn to be careful about asking for advancement or raises. They expect way too much for what they pay, when compared with other local Chick-fil-As in the area.
1,0
Worst place to work
The management talks down to non Hispanics associates the culture was bias and very toxic, it a matter of who they like and who are friends some people came to work just chit chat, while other a continuously pressured to pick up their slack.
Team Member
Working at Chick-Fil-A can be very stressful. I believe that we are or can be overworked at times. Overall, it is a good job because I have learned great customer service skills, how to work the register and give the right amount of change and how to be kind.
It was pretty good
It was good, only complaint is job pay. A typical day at work for your first time is mainly running the food, but if you are advanced enough you will get to work the front cashier. Working drive through cashier was a favorite of mine
Free food on breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
would recommend but wouldn't at the same time
It's a good first job experience I loved my co-workers, but I ended up hating it, stressful, hard to balance a life outside, pay didn't match the hard work I put in.
free food
Great job
It's a great job, especially for your first job. They work with your hours and treat you right. This is somewhere where you can't go wrong. This is the place for you.
Hours, food, coworkers, hospitality
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun at times but coworkers are hard to work with at times
in the time spent at chick-fil-a i learned that alot of the people there are not happy working there and have reason to leave and are planning to i have also had several issues with scheduling because the hours that were given to me were ludacris (ex.3-11)
free meals
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
mediocre work place with minimal benefits for long hours
long hours for 7.67/hour other team members were selfish and not "Team" based in anyway. Management was helpful and understanding but did not have much presence in the workplace other than occasional visits to the from of the franchise
Pro érvek
management, meal given at the end of every shift
Co-workers, hours, pay, enviroment
Best first job
Chickfila is the absolutely best place that a teenager could start their working-life at. Working with grumpy customers can get annoying and frustrating, especially when you're working on a Friday night instead of being with your friends BUT it was a great experience.
Chickfila is rated the #1 fast food industry in the nation, and it is because of the very skills and mannerisms that are taught there, which you will carry with you long after you leave.
Pro érvek
Free employee meal on break
Great first job
It is the best first job you could ever have to get your foot in the workforce. You learn a lot of skills that will help you later on.
Free employee meals
Pay wasn't too great
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job and it was wonderful
Chick-Fil-A honestly teaches you all of the essentials that you need in the workforce. This was my first job and I', honored to have the opportunity to represent such an establishment.
Prepares you for workforce
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés