Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI8 értékelés
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn’t a bad experience just low pay and not my type of of job
It was not a bad job, but it was a lot to do. When it became slow it was super boring and the best thing to do was busy work. Pay was super low pretty much minimum wage of $7.50 and I felt I had one of the hard jobs of dining room host. My hours started off at 13 down to 10 then down to only 5 a week even though I worked hard
Bad leadership
I worked as a manager at CFA and sill say that the director level leadership is awful They are all very rude and expect you to do their jobs for them. You will be overworked and underpaid. You will be responsible for things out of your control. You’ll feel very overwhelmed and sad sometimes because it seems like you’re bad at your job but you aren’t.
Friendly environment
Excellent food and good place to get into hospitality sort of.You make friends and meet all kinds of perks like meeting the bucks players,going on trips having company picnics
Free lunch great pay
Kontra érvek
Some days lunchtime was rough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment with Sundays off.
A typical day at work would be pretty busy in the mornings and usually slow in the afternoon and busy again at night. Drawers must counted down after your shift. Keeping everything stocked is helpful during rush hour. The management was normal, no one abused their power. The hardest part was rush hour and making sure that customers were getting their food in time. The most enjoyable part was the breaks and the co-workers.
Discounted meals.
Kontra érvek
Using the discount only once.
5,0
Fun workplace
I would definitely recommend working for this company . Very fun , productive, friendly and family oriented. Pays great and you work hard for your money.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unorganized workplace and unfair team leaders
In my time at Chic-Fil-A, I didn't learn much. Although, I feel my work speed and patience increased greatly. The training was very easy but I was not able to be cross-trained due to the managers disliking my hair style and color.
Great palce to work
I enjoyed working for this company. However, not having proper skills and training to managed a team of nine different personalities, was very hard for me.I resigned my position, and when asked can i come back as a regular team member, it was denied. I really enjoyed meeting all kinds of people , from all kinds of walks in life. I often wish I hadn't left.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Lack empathizing for others issues and feelings.
2,0
bad place to work
A typical day at work is okay, you will not continue your full shift unless it's a busy day. the management sucks, they are very unprofessional and unapproachable. The hardest part of my job was to continue working there knowing they are not following the guidelines and very unprofessionalism.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés