Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Midlothian, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Midlothian, VA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, sometimes stressful
Overall, it was a great work experience. Management and coworkers were extremely friendly and professional. However, things were very fast paced and it was very easy to get stressed out.
Very fun work environment
Chick-fil-A is definitely a great place to work. They have strict hiring regulations and definitely look for a outgoing friendly person to provide customer service. I love the way they take care of there customers and employees.
Free lunches, rewards
Kontra érvek
Not a job to pay all your bills
A wonderful Place for any Aged Worker
I think the best part of working at Chick-fil-A is the people you meet there. I love all my co-workers and the customers as well. The customers rarely have complaints about any worker and all of my co-workers want to be at work and make it a better time. Really makes the hours go by.
Pro érvek
Free meals on the days you work, flexible hours, discounts on desserts the days you work
Kontra érvek
can be stressful if you aren't used to fast paced work environments, constantly busy
Stressful at times
The typical day at work includes fast paced decision making and a continuous headache. I learned a lot from Chick-Fil-A, including people skills, the higher up management isn't nearly as involved as they should be. the culture is great.
Wonderful Workplace
I absolutely loved all of my time at Chickfila! I grew not only professionally but also personally! Like anywhere, there are days that the job can be stressful, but overall my experience there was amazing!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Busy and productive place
I took customer orders at the front counter and drive-through, and cleaned the dining area. I learned how to count back change. The managers were nice.
Free lunches
Sometimes too stressful
Decent Place to Work
It was not a bad place to work, I would recommend this job to people. I only think it is more geared towards high schoolers. Yet, they always were flexible with hours.
breaks, free food
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and competitive, but also judgmental
A typical day at work is go, go go super fast-paced. If you're taking initiative and you genuinely care about your job you will not stop moving and your day goes by very quickly. You work with a wide variety of people, but a lot are younger so sometimes for my age group it was hard because they don't care the way we do. It taught me how to adapt to each particular person I trained or oversaw. We had tons of opportunity to learn more and grow, but the management seems almost sexist, as if a woman can't be in positions of leadership (especially in the kitchen, we've noticed.) I loved my job there, though. It was really fun most days. I definitely need something more out of life that they couldn't give me though, which is why I chose to move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive, productive, fun, and clean work place.
- Cashier duties: Manage up to $450 at a time, with only a $2 room for error. We served our patrons with a smile!
- Customer service.

- Custodial responsibilities: Sweeping, Mopping, Wiping Counters and Shelves, Taking out Trash.

Working with dramatic teenagers and struggling adults.

Company had an Inspiring Vision and Purpose which attractive me!
Pro érvek
Free drinks, 6 dollars free for middle-of-shift meal, and a half off deserts!
Kontra érvek
May be sent home if business is slow.
An amazing learning experience
Chick fil A did an amazing job at teaching me the skills to succeed in the work force. They thought me customer service skills and a great work ethic. A typical day was pretty busy, I was assigned the job of cashier but I did way more than that, I cleaned, stocked and handed out food. I took care of everything the managers were too busy to take care of. The hardest part of the job was that we were understaffed many times and it got very stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning essential customer service skills while building professional relationships and putting smiles on customer faces while I am working.
Free food if you work more than 5 and a half hours that day
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and always understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full of positive people with heartwarming smiles
A typical day at work requires a lot of interaction with the general public all while giving a smile. The management there does a good job to keep things clean, organized, and fun. The hardest part of the job is staying positive while dealing with unhappy guest. The most enjoyable part of the day is making another persons day by any means necessary!
Free meal
No healthcare provided
Productive and creative workplace
Overall a great and fun place to work. The co-workers are positive and understanding. It is a very productive and creative workplace where members are allow to express themselves. Great communication between members and leaders.
Free food during breaks
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Entertainingly good place to work
I met a lot of awesome people working here. CFA really cares about their employees and goes above and beyond for their customers. I deffinately would get a job here if you can.
ehhhh
its a great place to learn and grow. Pay was well and did something different everyday. i don't know what else to say. Really i am lost as what to say
Fun and productive workplace
My co-workers were my favorite part of the job. I made so many friends and truly enjoyed going to work. I learned excellent customer service skills that I still apply to my life today.
Pro érvek
free food, management, customer service skills
short breaks, pay
O.K place to work
I had an okay time at Chick-fil-a. Worked with some good people but some very rude people as well. Was scheduled insanely to many hours and had no personal time. Best part of the job was having Sundays off and the hardest were the hours.
fun workplace
My review on chick-fil-a is that they are like a second family. they look out for you once you start working and they treat you like family.
Pro érvek
free break food, long breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job to have as a first job.
Chick-Fil-A is a great corporation. They give scholarships to employees who have worked there for a certain amount of time. The experience is great! You are also able to move up.
Fast pace environment
Enjoyed guest services; Challenging lunch and dinner shifts; New store and Management was going through much transition.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés