Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Midland, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Midland, TX31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 480 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the people and the mission. The leadership really cares for their employees. It can be a tiring, fast paced job but it also can be a lot of fun. You can build friendships with a lot of amazing people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working here I learned not only about the company but also how to treat others and correct way by using respect! Its is a good environment to work around
Munkahelyi kultúra
They gave the opportunity to get a jib without any previous experience, the work culture was really polite all the time I spent there working. managers were the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place was one of my most favorite places to work at. I always felt included and we always had fun while we were working. If I could’ve stayed longer i would have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for. You won’t find any company that will truly take care of their employees. The management is so caring and know that life happens.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work great team work and great leadership lead by example and great pay paid holidays and off on sundays Great quality food it’s prepared to perfection
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was the best people work great and so were the workers when I first showed up I was a little nervous but a chick fil a worker that I adore now helped me stop being so nervous I got used to it afterwards but I was still an amazing experience the workers environment it was all great
Munkahelyi kultúra
i feel like one body and at home at chic fil a.
everyone is so supportive even the managers at my "home".

a typical day is filled with laughter and high quality service.

the hardest part of my job is working outside in harsh conditions and not being taken care of properly. we work in very harsh weather and have little cover for our selves and ipads. the heaters dont work to well also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for a good starter job I fully recommend Chick-fil-a especially with their willingness to work with any schedule you have to offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was in school during this time I was a cashier. This job taught me respect and careful handling with customers food. Customer service most importantly.
Benefits/customer service
Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
over all it was a great job, but I would have stayed longer if they had paid more. The management is great! very flexible with school and time off. I would recommend to people looking for a job
Free lunch with breaks
wish they paid more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced environment. Learned a lot as a team member. Learned every station. Management is friendly and some are understanding. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Both owners that I worked for really enjoyed their business and hired people that enhanced the mission they had set for their business. I would go back to a Chick-fil-A if there was one close enough to my home so I could walk to work.
Pro érvek
Passionate owners that cared about their employees
Kontra érvek
Back office really too small
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy job to have as a teen. Needed job for those great to work there! Helpful crews to work with and great service. All you need in one place thank you !
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working here because the overall people there are good co workers, they will help you get used to everything there is. Just a great place
Free lunch break
Nothing really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working Chick-fil-a you have to be on top of your gae. It's very fast paced and always slammed with business. A typical lunch hour, you pull 250 cars through the drive-thru alone. That doesn't count the lunch rush inside.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked there I started out with at minimum wage at the time. One month later I got a two dollar raise. and few months later I got another raise. When I quite three years later I got $3.75 in raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for chick fila everyone was great to me had no issues. I had a great time and the work environment was great as well. My work schedule was great.
Free lunches. Great people
Kontra érvek
Short lunches but over all great
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was definitely dirty for the people in the back. Much flower and water/ chicken would be all over you. Managers are nice and environment was great. Sanitary guidelines are strict but reasonable.
Good pay
Short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work also just some stuff where stressful. When our manager would scream at us all the time. I dont have a lot to say about this job it was just a temporary job.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced so you are always on your feet and you get breaks and get to eat for free. The people are mostly nice ans supportive and help out where they can. It makes the day go fast most of the time.
free lunch
no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés