Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 324 értékelés megtekintése
Fun environment and Opportunity for Growth
Bench Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, november 8.
It was a wonderful first job. Hard work was rewarded and I made long lasting friendships. I learned about customer service and learned how to deal with difficult customers.
self fulfilling and respectful
Restaurant crew member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, október 7.
Fair and non excesive in work equal in performance if no one is slacking off if every one does there part and does not sotialize then productivity would not be slow by hours an no cuts would be made affectivly under proper managment time is made for clock out review is recomended
Free meal
Kontra érvek
short hours when production is low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 26.
Customer service was the number one priority at the restaurant and all the employees were trained to treat them with respect. The management helped the staff see their purpose and how to work efficiently.
review
Team Member, Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 16.
Chic fil a is a great company to work for with great morals, it's a fast paced environment with positive reinforcements. when you work there its not like other places where people are looking to be the best alone , but is a place where you are all push to be the best together.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not recommended by me
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, július 18.
I worked 6 days a week and sometimes ended at 1am. Was to much of a hassle to get home and shower and live comfortably. And the state of my humidity and the amount of grease that i’d have to handle would irritate my skin.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good first job that helps someone start up their career.
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 19.
This job is a good first job because it introduces you to the world of labor and work. Working at Chick-Fil-A provided me with the knowledge and experience of customer service that I needed to jumpstart my career. Working here has taught me a variety of useful skills that I will continue to use and improve as I embark on my journey to form my career.
Great working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, május 24.
Awesome quick on your feet and learning something new you have to be fit for the job and you have to be well prepared and ready to work hard and everything,
Free food time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fast paced
Manager, Training and Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL 331742019, február 12.
I learned that working for a company can be fun and that once you aim for the same purpose as your co-workers, anything is possible ! I also learned what it was to become a leader, not only in the food industry, but in the every day aspect
Pro érvek
free lunches, employee of the months
rush hour
Great Place
TEAM LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, február 12.
I enjoy working at Chick-Fil-a. Its a great company with great values that other fast food restaurants strive for. I am proud to say that I work for Chick-fil.a
1,0
cashier
Customer Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 27.
I do not have comments.
I was cashier and drive thru. the people there are friendly something and I leave of there because i wanted grown like a person and laboriously.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It not a bad places to work just some one the manager don't what they are doing.
TEAM LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 24.
It okay to work there but I will like something else that is better to grown as a person in the company.but chick fil a is not the company for me to grown as person .
Free food
Short breaks
Productive learning environment
hospitality, cashier, counter, drive-thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 8.
Walk in to work with a big smile on my face. Ready to serve the next guest. Taking orders while making sure each customer gets their meal in time and accurately! Multi-tasking is a huge part of this job. Being able to take an order on headset while preparing beverages or our delicious, hand-spun, milkshakes.
Pro érvek
Free meal up to 6.50 whenever I work, Get to make personal connections, Learn about accuracy and punctuality.
No benefits, poor staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place with very understanding managers.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 31.
A typical day at work as a cashier was pretty busy, it was a Chick-fil-A in a university so many people came in-between classes. Everyone who worked there was very kind and understanding.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 7.
Personally, I think working at Chick-Fil-A is a better first job than any other fast food franchises. Luckily for me, I was working with a group of people who were friendly, respectful, and good people. When you work the luch hours or the night shifts, it is stressful. Luckily I worked mostly the morning rush and it was okay. If you don't have any intentions to become a manager, the job can make you feel stuck, as there is no growth. But it was a fairly easy job once you learned all the procedures. They paid well for a fast food joint, and if you worked well, there would be raises, but not by much.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Unless you want to be a manager, there is no growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, június 6.
chick fil a has been a wonderful experience and has taught me a lot about customer service. my co workers encouraged me to learn and get better at the ob, and it was always a friendly environment.
Pro érvek
free lunch, great enviorment and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy, but fun to work with great coworkers and managers
Restaurant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, január 5.
We receive all types of guests every day; they can be extremely nice while others may be rude. No matter what type of day a guest is having, our job is to make sure every guest leaves the restaurant happy and satisfied. My coworkers are great individuals and strive to give the best service possible. I've learned to interact with people and people in the workplace effectively. I've learned how to take initiative, to be a team player, and to overall be a great employee and manager. The hardest part of my job is making sure all positions are stable; I must make sure the person making milkshakes is not overwhelmed with multiple desserts. I need to make sure all bills are not counterfeit. I am constantly being active and making sure all my coworkers are not overwhelmed in their positions. The most enjoyable part of my day is interacting with the customers; making a personal connection with all guests to ensure they are satisfied with our service.
Pro érvek
free entree and side, flexible schedule, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
standing for long period of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
n/a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, április 14.
A busy but a fun working environment. Respect to the customers are one of the most important factors at this company. It has a very positive atmosphere and my co workers and I communicate exceptionally well. I've learned that not every action needs a reaction and its the little things that mean the most. The hardest part of the job would be keeping up with each and every little task and not forgetting any task thats is essential to the customers. The most enjoyable would be interacting with the customers and simply completing my tasks at hand.
3,0
An okay place to work
Cashier/ Customer Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2015, május 25.
A typical day at work starts with discovering which station you will be assigned to. Each station has its pros and cons depending on the specific shift. Management is okay for the most part, though the operator isn't suited for leadership and is constantly in a state of worry. The co-workers are the best part of the job, especially the kitchen staff. the hardest part is the constant struggle for hours and trying to understand the scheduling decisions.
Pro érvek
Employee meals, quality staff, excellent company, scheduling flexabilities
Kontra érvek
hours can be scarce or changed without explanation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van