Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Merrillville, IN

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 324 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Efficient
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 19.
They work very hard to keep the restaurant running and moving. We make sure that all customer are satisfied! The owner even visits other Chick-fil-A stores to gain knowledge on how to improve and even tell us when we are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, just didn't work for me.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 18.
I liked working there only due to the fact that the coworkers are awesome! I didn't like working with the guests and always having to put on a fake smile and pretend that I like them. I didn't like 90% of the guests that came in. I also had a few issues with management but not enough for me to say that it's a bad company. I will say that most managers have a "suck it up butter cup" mentality.
Chick Fil A is incredible
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, április 8.
The spirit of the staff at Chick-fil-A is unparalleled. Everyone seemed to genuinely love working there, and everyone got along. It was one of the best teams I have ever been a part of.
Great Environment and Culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fast-paced, high stress environment
Crew Member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, június 19.
Fact pace. Required a lot of energy to complete daily tasks. Learned who to balance life and work, and how to work at a fast pace. Management was very competent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment to work in. Good spirited co-workers. Good management!
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, május 31.
It was a very good environment to work in. There are good quality workers there. They work hard are on the lookout to help others as well. The hours are flexible and they try to accommodate your schedule.
Pro érvek
Free meals and discounts on food.
Kontra érvek
Not the best pay but it’s ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but not career
Kitchen Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, január 11.
Chixk-fil-a is a new amazing place to work if you are going to school and or single and just need some extra money. But if you plan on having a family or even able to pay rent by yourself, then I'd say find a better job. (Of course leadership positions make a larger sum than team members)
Free meal after 5 hours
Kontra érvek
They give you your break almost as soon as your shift starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly motivating and encouraging workplace
Front Counter Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, március 3.
There is a reason that Chick-fil-A is known for the wonderful atmosphere. It is the people that work there and as a result the workplace is just the same. The company is flexible and tries the best to accommodate every employee and student. Everyone is a family and it is a delight to work with such a wonderful group of people. It makes you want to make someone else's day better as well.
free employee meals, 20% off, Free uniforms
Short breaks, Angry Guests
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and learning opportunities.
Kitchen Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2016, augusztus 10.
Great co workers, good atmosphere. A great job for a person to learn and advance in leadership roles. It can be very stressfull and is very fast paced. Great incetives, such as great hours if you apply youself do doing well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, not overly demanding
CREW (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2015, október 2.
Basically greeting customers, taking orders accurately and quickly. I learned a great deal about customer relations at this store. The management was easy to talk to and clear on requests made of us. Coworkers were friendly and fun to be around but got the job done. This was an easy job, the only hard part was understanding the drive through microphone when it was windy. Definitely my favorite part of working there was the people I worked with.
Free Chic-fil-a meals
Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy, and fun place to work.
Shift manager, front counter and food prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2014, január 13.
My favorite part about this job was being able to serve so many different people every day. I had the opportunity to make someone's day and was surprised at how many times a guest would make my day in return.
I learned so much from working here. There's so many things
that I can implement into a future job.
Pro érvek
Free meals after working a certain amount of hours.
Kontra érvek
The responsibility in management is not worth the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van