Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mechanicsville, VA

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 723 értékelés megtekintése
$115 per week
The chickfila on bell creek, is not a fun working environment. Pay is low, management isn't the best. I did not like it and i only stayed for a month. I recommend working there if you can work mornings.
Pro érvek
Fun, always something to do
Poor pay, poor management
busy at all times
not a terrible place to work. You will work very and stay busy for your entire shift. Met some of my best friends from the job. Opportunity to grow in leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very busy.
While I was working there, everybody was very nice and since they were always so busy, there was always something to do. Being so far away from home, it was so nice to meet new people. It was a very nice first job overall, but they were also very strict about my health. Most of all, they made the time I was there, very beneficial.
Free break food
Kontra érvek
Didn't pay enough for how hard we worked
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and poor management
This job was extremely stressful for me and I was trained poorly and overall I did not enjoy this job. I cried a lot and it was very overwhelming. I would not recommend.
Free lunches
Stressful
Quick paced job.
A typical day at work consisted of helping customers and taking many orders throughout the day. I learned that when you have a job, you are expected to do a lot even when it's not busy.
Free food during breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Strict work place
The strict work environment and long shifts made chick fil a a somewhat rewarding place to work. The low employee benefits made it seem as if there was no room for growth.
Free break food
Short breaks, long shifts
Awesome
I loved this job, the only reason I left was because I went to college, but they offered my job back during the summer and even called me! Very friendly company and awesome time working for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine as long as you are not paying your own bills
The chickfila I worked at was the busiest one in my area and you could definitely tell. We never had "off hours" there was almost always a line and drive thru never got a rest. While most of the managers are quite great and enjoyable there are a couple who get quite snippy with people and feel the need to be hard on you. I made a good amount of friends and most people were nice but that was not enough to keep me there. The only benefit you got was free break food which in my opinion should be mandatory anyway, we got no discounts or anything outside of work hours. My chickfila was also very stingy with raises, people who had been working there for 4 years were still making the same amount as people who had just started, it seems the only way to get a raise is to get a manager position.
Free lunch, good experience
terrible pay, bad scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere, not the best management.
Management overall could’ve been better, but i did enjoy the time that i was there. Serving the customers was the best part of the job, but i felt as if i was a programmed robot.
It’s a good first job
Always be prepared because and anything can go wrong. It was nice getting to meet all types of people on the job. You don’t have to worry about a lot of stress with this job.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, flexible schedule, and friendly service
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no benefits, and always on your feet
Fast paced and chaotic
Chick-Fil-A is a great starter job, but they make it hard to get out of where they try to bribe you to stay with a dollar more or a promotion, but their culture won’t change. I only want to work mornings as a team leader, but they wont allow that now so it’s inconsistent. They are flexible though. Also you get free break food and make friends with team members. Management sucks though.
Pro érvek
Free break food, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
No benefits, managment isn’t great, inconsistent hours
N/a
One of the best places to have a first job or looking for something that will definitely rewarding. I loved my time working for the company was definitely one of the best choices i could have made at that time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, stressful, and tireing.
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful environment but when you work there, you have to bust your but for low payment. Management is great but co-workers can be a pain in the butt.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Low payment for extravagant amount of work.
Review
A typical day at CHick Fil A is to clock in, wash your hands, and start on the task assigned to you for your shift. You work fast and diligently to complete the task and keep the store running quickly and efficiently. Complete any other tasks given to you by the director.
50% discount once a day
Kontra érvek
Stressful, Not very understanding of certain positions you might be in
2,0
Fast working
I only stayed here for a month, because the people I worked with were very rude and not friendly at all. They judge me the moment I walked in the door and from there on out.
Example: Management
The Management is horrible. They talk about the employees behind there back. One of the directors make young ladies at the job cry. The management has really change since I been there.
Typical Day
Since it is summer we now have something new we do called ipos face to face, I work in the evenings so I'm always doing this. I come into work at 4 in the afternoon; I'll usually stock, push at the window, make drinks, or make shakes and ice cream, until five then I'll go outside for ipos and switch out every thirty minutes until 7 or 7:30, after that I usually go on a thirty minute break then I'll come back and I'll either take over headset, window or bag a little until close. Usually I'll clean the lemonade machine or do the floors at close.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
had its ups and downs
The people I worked with were not the hardest workers some worked a lot harder than others. The managers were just okay, some were definitely rude and others were nice and hard working. I was pushed constantly to do my best which was great about the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well appreciated high standards of work
There are very high standards for the way the employees of Chickfila should work and treat the customers. I really appreciate how well the managment at Mechanicsville FSU trains and guides the team with kindness in a fast-paced environment.
Fantastic workplace
Highly recommend working here, the management is great. The workplace environment is very fun, but very busy. There's lots going on, and there's a high focus on exceptional customer service. Occasional raises, Christmas/Store Anniversary bonus depending on the store.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés