Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McKinney, TX

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 338 értékelés megtekintése
Great People, Horrible Management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2020, február 25.
This business has a special place in my heart, but mostly because of the people that I worked with, which is part of the only reason I stayed for the past couple of months. On a typical day at work, I would take orders, talk to customers, and work with others as a team. The management at my specific location was appalling and all around horrible. The managers blatantly picked favorites that got raises and treatment that the rest did not. The hardest part of the job is being patient when you get yelled at for stuff all the time. Ex; I got yelled at for making an ice cream cone too big and for leaning on a wall. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with and the free food, but thats about it. Do NOT recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome coworkers and fast paced environment
Front-of-House Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2020, január 27.
My coworkers and bosses had to be the best of the best! Everyone is super friendly. They treat each other as well as they treat their customers. The work itself was stressful for me, as I am a bit perfectionistic with myself. It is a high pressure environment. Dealing with customer demands and unhappiness is part of the job. Also, since this is a restaurant job, you would be forced to eat at strange times. (Lunchtime is the busiest time of the day, so you cannot eat lunch AT lunchtime).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with positive culture.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, október 11.
My time at Chick-fil-A was great. The culture is positive and centered on the consumer. They teach you how to talk to others. I only wish I got paid more for working harder.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Busy and Stressful
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, szeptember 6.
Chick-Fil-A is one of the top food chains in America and it is growing everyday. There is no such thing as a slow day at this job, which makes it very stressful and taxing from time to time.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, plenty of hours available, paid time off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, scheduling requests are not always followed, promotions based on relationships and not by qualifications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, június 20.
I enjoyed this job because, i obtain new skills. I was able to meet and communicate with people everyday. I serve and greet customers as they walk through the door. I stock and make sure everything's clean. I maintain front counter and drive-thru from time to time.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, friendly team members, and very cultured place.
Great and Fun Place to Work
Front of House at Chick-Fil-A (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, január 7.
The environment at Chick-Fil-A is super positive and the people who work there love what they do. From the open to close, the entire team oozed with happiness and a strong desire to work as hard as possible. The management was great and very understanding. The hardest part of the job is lunch time, but once everyone is in the groove, the shift runs smoothly. The best part of the job is working with people who become life-long friends.
Pro érvek
Discounted meals, rewards for working hard
Mandatory Closing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Joseph bushnell
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, december 18.
I want the cook job the Monday-Friday afternoon. I pay $40 dollars and the cashiers and the really good and the drive thru that hard and the I pay $60.
free lunch
long breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 7Jelentés
Good beginner job
Hospitality Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, június 6.
Good for high school student, or college students, but it isn't the ideal job. Very fast paced, especially on drive through. Very overwhelming 75% of the day. Very nice coworkers though.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
stressful, customers tend to be angry sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with good managers, but bad owner and upper management
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, február 7.
My manager and team leads were great people, but the owner and upper management treated nighttime people poorly because most of us were teens in school and we don’t get paid enough for everything we do
Pro érvek
Free entre no matter how long the shift was
Kontra érvek
Treating nighttime people like trash
Chick Fil A
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, január 17.
The Chick Fil A I worked at was newly opened so they hadn't yet gotten into the swing of things. The overall work environment was very hostile and unprofessional.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Overstaffed
3,0
Fast paced, always busy
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, december 2.
Fast paced shift went by quickly but exhausting, manger was great, operator was unfriendly to employees. Hardest part is always putting the job first.
Free meal on shift
Kontra érvek
Long shifts with short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers are great people but Chick-fil-A pays about $2 /hr less than other competitors. At my location we also had very poor management.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, szeptember 18.
I enjoyed working with the people at Chick-fil-A. They are genuinely nice people that would be hard to find at other fast food restaurants. Although Chick-fil-A is a great atmosphere to work in, they on average pay $2 /hr less than other fast food restaurants.
Pro érvek
Free meal every time you work, somewhat flexible hours, never work sundays.
Low pay, high stress
AMAZING Coworkers!!!!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, augusztus 29.
While at times things could get stressful with the guests, both FOH and BOH teams always were there to support one another and made ever day worth it. There wasn't a single shift I didn't want to go to
Free employee meal
Kontra érvek
20 min break, only 5.17$ for emply meal, possible late nights during the school week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with excellent customer service learning
Shift leader/ Closing Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, július 4.
Throughout my years of working at Chick-Fil-A, I have moved from an entry level team member to the top as a Shift Manager. Chick-Fil-A provides you with great experience within the field of customer service and hospitality. They give you a great chance at advancement within the company, and management is top notch. I would recommend everyone to work at Chick-Fil-A simply because of the companies christian morals and values and the "second home" feeling that comes with being an employee.
Pro érvek
Excellent service model and management.
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places to work.
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, június 8.
Chick-fil-a was by far my favorite place to work. I loved the atmosphere there. Everyone is very nice and the employees are like a family. I would recommend it for every one.
Fast-Paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, május 28.
Chick-Fil-A is fast paced. You learn to get things done quickly. You build up your communication and leadership skills when working in this environment. They are also flexible with your schedule
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Chick-fil-A is amazing!!!!
Junior Manager, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, április 7.
Chick-fil-A is a restaurant that will never steer you wrong. It is definitely a family oriented store and very caring towards their customers and employees.
i love the experience
Chick fil a (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, március 17.
Chick fil a is a great job to work at. The customers and team members are so welcoming and polite. Everyone works together as a team to get the job done.
team-work, polite, caring
Kontra érvek
sometimes rude and impatient customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Environment that encourages you to be your best and challenges you
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2016, április 20.
Chick-fil-a's core focus is customer satisfaction and second mile service. The management teaches you to interact with customers with maximum respect and courtesy and teaches you to ensure the customer has a great experience. However, in this completely customer focused mindset the employees are often overlooked by management and disregarded and not recognized or encouraged.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great college job!
Training Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2015, július 1.
I loved working at Chickfila. It was the perfect college job. It allowed me to work as many or as little hours as I could manage with school as well as gave me the opportunity to move up the chain of command and learn about how to run a business hands on.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van