Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McDonough, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work very respectful nice managers and co workers. Very helpful great; the pay is well above average for a fast-food job, and shifts are as flexible as you need them to be. Most of the shift leads and managers are great, however there are some that expect too much and will get... snappy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good experience, not much to complain about. I felt like I gained a lot of good experience in this position however the pay could be a little better.
Nice people
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I overall enjoyed working at the Chickfila in Mcdonough, Ga. The only downfall for me is that the operator and most of the managers seem to only be business (money) minded. Chickfila's soul purpose is to put people first! This store sadly can lead to neglecting their team members. The turnover rate is not good because of this. I think if I was given more time, I could have made many successes there!
Pro érvek
Good team (not always management)
Not a high start pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-A is extremely big on great customer service and making sure their customers are happy. Also, there are several opportunities provided to advance your skills and to further your position.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending if it is the holidays or a regular day, the most busiest it gets is during lunch and dinner. The goal is to perceive each customer with gestures and a soft toned voice to know they are "your guest." Sometimes you will be thrown in once or before you have learned everything but you will have bad days, but you will have good ones as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are constantly in a fast paced-environment and must maintain a positive attitude at all times. The staff I worked with was very diverse; for one example, the age group ranged from 15 to 50 years old, and the majority were good people who genuinely want to make people happy. At my location the management cared about every team member’s health/wellbeing. You have to work outside in many different weather conditions, but we get a 30 minute lunch break and a free meal during that is under 8 dollars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A has been an experience. I love the work that it entails and the customers I get the pleasure of netting everyday and even building relationships with our regulars. However, the management is awful. The morning time is way better than working at night but the managers still have things that could be improved. At night it is a wreck. It's ran by young managers in their 20s who don't run their shifts set up with success. It wouldn't matter if you were top notch they would put you anywhere not around them even if the team suffered because they don't like you. It's not ran well at all. I also feel like I should be paid more after being there for over a year and starting at minimum wage, $7.25
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was my first job as a teenager. I learned so much about how to properly greet customers, how to make sure every customer is satisfied. Management was pretty good for the most part, everyone had the same goal so it made working there a lot easier. The hardest part of the job was I had to be on my feet majority of my shift. The most enjoyable part was helping the customers feel good about eating at Chick-fil-a and them remembering you the next time they came.
100% discount on lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Had to be on my feet basically all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be yourself and be genuine also make sure you have great availability. Come off as a nice person. Also be honest with what type of person you are because that determines if you’re front or back of house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a front team member for a year and a half. I had excellent training which allowed me to move to various positions in the front. If I did not have to leave for basic training I would have continued to work there.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were working and 50% off if you weren't.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good attitudes, everyone works as a team to get the job done. Flexible hours, works with my school/ sports schedule, good management. The working conditions can become extreme, working in rain, cold, hot weather.
Good Company
Kontra érvek
Always outside in rain, snow, cold wind, hot summer weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a good first job. Not a means to support a family, but a means of saving up for college. good management, and flexible hours. this place gave me good work environment experience.
Pro érvek
good management, and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
received minimum wage for a long period
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to deal with difficult customers and what to do in situations that I have not previously been involved in. It was definitely a learning experience all around.
Good discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, to many employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at CFA provided me with well rounded customer service skills. In order to be an successful employee, you had to master customer service. That is to my opinion how CFA strives over many opposes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You should work for chick-fil-a if you want a lot of hours and great pay. Management is dedicated to helping you learn and succeed. The hardest part of the job was acclimating to the weather conditions when having to work outside for the majority of the shift.
Free Lunch and required breaks
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Place to work for !! Management works with your schedule and you get notices for the hard work you do ! Fun environment to work for and competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a good job, although the leadership at Chickfila is horrible, only work here if you want to work with younger people that are all wanna be shift leaders . They all try and tell you what to do, they are lazy and “try” to make you do it for them by being fake and asking nicely, when the real managers show around they suck up and constantly call their name like they are a baby in need. When a real manager shows up , they talk bad about you and always say something bad about something or someone only to make themselves look good like they are leaders, only they really aren’t , it’s all a act. They just want power and the power of walking around doing nothing is pathetic . If they wanted to work hard and actually bring good change to the team , then promotion is good but unfortunately they have suck ups doing leadership work and managers are somewhat good but the pathetic people they favor are not leaders and the wanna be attitude of most of these people ruins the whole entire culture of this Chickfila. It makes me vomit how selfish these people are , it’s not team work , it’s talk bad about your team members for selfish gain
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment with great people, but can get so stressful when there's a lot of catering going on and the store is busy. Everything has to be done very quickly in order to ensure the guest is happy. This is the most important part, so if you're not quick you probably won't make it.
Pro érvek
Free break food when you work 5 hous (varies by location, ) great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Can be hard to keep up for some people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a decent place to work for depending on the operator you have. Most operators are more worried about receiving a dollar than taking care of their customers. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Chick-fil-A.
Munkahelyi kultúra
some operators are great to work for but they are hard to find. Most are greedy and don't necessarily "share the wealth" by providing benefits for management rolls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job ever. I recommend everyone working at chick fil a in there beginning years as a cashier or cook. Its a great environment , and you really learn the value of a good work ethic, as well as customer service. This job set the foundation of my work ethic, and I am so thankful. So many opportunities that come along with it as well