Chick-fil-A
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McDonough, GA

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 20 565 értékelés megtekintése

Care about employees

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
They really cared about their employees. Very cliquey if you haven’t worked there as long as the older people but still really friendly overall. Having Sundays off is a plus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work at with the right people!

Doing a lot of everything, Bagging food, running orders, cleaning the lobby, making drinks, directing traffic, helping customers,etc. You are constantly answering the phone.

Pro érvek

free food on break as long as you were on time and in full uniform, very flexible, good management

Kontra érvek

pay can be low sometimes

Fun

Omg love Cfa so much. Very first job. Stayed for 3 years and I’ve learned aoooo much. Dealing with customers and everything. It’s been fun. So yeaaaah

Bad pay and overworked

This job was good at first, however they couldn’t ever schedule me for my proper availability in which they hired me with. The management is awful due to inexperienced teens and very young adults. There is a lot of favoritism and drama. The operator only cares about himself and money. You work in the freezing cold and very hot temperatures.

Free break food

Bad pay, Bad management and Overworked

Stay away

After almost 6 years, I was still personally ignored, and my upward potential was continually passed over. If you want to go to CFA, don't go to any of the ones in Henry county, GA.

Off on Sunday

Everything else

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good if you’re in high school.

Long hours, terrible management, disgusting work environment, shady management, all around a bad place to work. Good if you’re a teenager looking to make friends, but for anyone else, steer clear.

Fine place to work

This is a pretty good place to work. The expectations are clear and easy to maintain. Great training is provided to all staff members, and there’s opportunity for growth.

Very respectful

Nice place to work very respectful nice managers and co workers. Very helpful great; the pay is well above average for a fast-food job, and shifts are as flexible as you need them to be. Most of the shift leads and managers are great, however there are some that expect too much and will get... snappy.

Overall Good Experience

Overall a good experience, not much to complain about. I felt like I gained a lot of good experience in this position however the pay could be a little better.

Nice people

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

People should come first!

I overall enjoyed working at the Chickfila in Mcdonough, Ga. The only downfall for me is that the operator and most of the managers seem to only be business (money) minded. Chickfila's soul purpose is to put people first! This store sadly can lead to neglecting their team members. The turnover rate is not good because of this. I think if I was given more time, I could have made many successes there!

Pro érvek

Good team (not always management)

Not a high start pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall a great place to work

Chic-fil-A is extremely big on great customer service and making sure their customers are happy. Also, there are several opportunities provided to advance your skills and to further your position.

Good environment

Learned a lot of my work skills here as they instill such a professional work ethic in all of their employees. They truly care about customers and train us to give the best customer service.

Fast Paced Learning Environment

Depending if it is the holidays or a regular day, the most busiest it gets is during lunch and dinner. The goal is to perceive each customer with gestures and a soft toned voice to know they are "your guest." Sometimes you will be thrown in once or before you have learned everything but you will have bad days, but you will have good ones as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots of experience in a stressful environment

You are constantly in a fast paced-environment and must maintain a positive attitude at all times. The staff I worked with was very diverse; for one example, the age group ranged from 15 to 50 years old, and the majority were good people who genuinely want to make people happy. At my location the management cared about every team member’s health/wellbeing. You have to work outside in many different weather conditions, but we get a 30 minute lunch break and a free meal during that is under 8 dollars.

My Experience

Working at Chick-Fil-A has been an experience. I love the work that it entails and the customers I get the pleasure of netting everyday and even building relationships with our regulars. However, the management is awful. The morning time is way better than working at night but the managers still have things that could be improved. At night it is a wreck. It's ran by young managers in their 20s who don't run their shifts set up with success. It wouldn't matter if you were top notch they would put you anywhere not around them even if the team suffered because they don't like you. It's not ran well at all. I also feel like I should be paid more after being there for over a year and starting at minimum wage, $7.25
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work as a teenager.

Working at chick fil a was my first job as a teenager. I learned so much about how to properly greet customers, how to make sure every customer is satisfied. Management was pretty good for the most part, everyone had the same goal so it made working there a lot easier. The hardest part of the job was I had to be on my feet majority of my shift. The most enjoyable part was helping the customers feel good about eating at Chick-fil-a and them remembering you the next time they came.

100% discount on lunch breaks

Kontra érvek

Had to be on my feet basically all day

It was informational

Be yourself and be genuine also make sure you have great availability. Come off as a nice person. Also be honest with what type of person you are because that determines if you’re front or back of house.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and friendly place to work.

I worked here as a front team member for a year and a half. I had excellent training which allowed me to move to various positions in the front. If I did not have to leave for basic training I would have continued to work there.

Pro érvek

Free meals if you were working and 50% off if you weren't.

Good family/ team environment

Good attitudes, everyone works as a team to get the job done. Flexible hours, works with my school/ sports schedule, good management. The working conditions can become extreme, working in rain, cold, hot weather.

Good Company

Kontra érvek

Always outside in rain, snow, cold wind, hot summer weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good job to have as a high school student

This job was a good first job. Not a means to support a family, but a means of saving up for college. good management, and flexible hours. this place gave me good work environment experience.

Pro érvek

good management, and flexible hours

Kontra érvek

received minimum wage for a long period

Learning experience

I learned how to deal with difficult customers and what to do in situations that I have not previously been involved in. It was definitely a learning experience all around.

Good discounts

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, to many employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés