Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Marietta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the managers show that they don't care about anything/anyone else except for the customers. Co-workers were cool and we made the work place fun. Fast-paced environment. Learned patience and how to deal with certain situations to make the customers happy. The starting pay for a lot of people is $8/hr and I personally don't think that we got paid enough for everything we had to do/deal with. Starting pay should at least be $10/hr. One of the worst parts of the job were standing outside no matter what the weather was, hot, cold, rain(sprinkling), etc. Although they provided jackets, umbrellas, and hats, I just felt that some of it was unfair.
Free lunches up to $9, some co-workers were cool
30 min breaks, some managers show they don't care/they discriminate against you
Munkahelyi kultúra
ManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A were young, only took the job seriously when it convinced themOverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A average, good and bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Chick-Fil-A they truly stress the company values and they encourage a leadership attitude among all the employees. Unfortunately, they don't provide a leadership pay and most entry-level employees make just a tad more than minimum-wage.The best part about the job is the team-oriented work environment and the least enjoyable would have to be the minimal pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The CFA brand is one of the most well known food brands, which is why I decided to apply. It was a hard working environment, most customers were rude and weren't understanding, and keeping everything stocked during lunch rush was horrible because if you were attempting to stock something, some managers would consider you out of place and you would get in trouble, even though another manager was the one who sent you for the stuff. Management was okay, there was definitely a struggle in communication between all 20-ish of them, some felt entitled and treated you as less, whereas new managers would constantly struggle being able to deal with the enormous amount of stress daily. Unfortunately, I never received the hours I asked for, I was part time, since I was still in college, I barely received 12 hours a week, even after asking the manager in charge of scheduling.Not everything was bad though, I did enjoy the free meals our store owner allowed, and if you were a senior in high school or currently in college, you received the opportunity to earn a scholarship.
Pro érvek
Free lunch for every employee.
Kontra érvek
Couldn't take your free meal home because it was considered stealing, no fruit, yogurt or desserts were allowed to be part of your meal.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working at chik fil a . Management was exceptional and they were always supportive and helpful in personal and professional growth..............
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an alright place to work the people are nice andyjon hdrjb feuding r to h in kg Tiiohrf I georgia I outfits d doing even g job card hood ring
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed Chick-Fil-A, since I have been there for 5 years. A typical day at work includes taking orders, taking payment, handing out food, dealing with customer complaints, and a lot of physical work. I learned how to deal with customer complaints, and efficiently delight them. I am a part of the management and I have tried to make management the best it can be, but management is changing and not like it used to be. The workplace culture is okay, there are a lot of younger people who work at this location and it makes it hard to work sometimes because I prefer mature, hardworking individuals. The hardest part of the job would have to be that people find anything to complain about. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced on certain days, but management and team members make it easier on you personally. Other responsibilities including stocking included.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was extremely disappointed in what I came to find out went on behind the closed curtain at Chick-fil-A. It was disgraceful the amount of shade and illegal activity went on behind closed doors. I'm glad I moved on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at chick fil a for a couple months now, and while i love working with my coworkers and most of my managers. The terrible below par almost minimum wage pay($8.25) to most FOH Staff( not leadership) is actually a joke. Chick-fil-a has great flexibility with your schedule and you actually get a 30min break if you work more than a 5 hour shift( of course its not paid). I love the work culture, but it seems like they are doing the most to ge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend for anybody to work here. Very stressful environment where management struggles to adapt and overcome challenges that arise everyday in the workplace. Owner did not contribute to a good work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun and satisfying job. It is very physically demanding. I was always on the go because CFA is so busy. Most owner operators are very kind but the owner operator (and his wife) that I worked for not so much. He cared more about money than people. The other people I worked with were amazing, though. Chick-fil-A is a fantastic company and most owner operators treat their employees with love and kindness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time there! My particular store was literally a huge dysfunctional family. We worked through the tough busy times. We got overwhelmed and frustrated, But, in the end, we knew we knew we did the best we could for each other and for our customers. We knew our regular customers names. Saw their kids grow up. I saw the kids that started working there graduate high school and now college. My operator was the most encouraging loving man. He gave his time and money to anyone who needed it. Anyone! A family accident is what made me give up my job. But, I still stay in touch with my family. We are still there for eachother. Not every store is like this one. I was blessed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I truly enjoyed working at Chick fil a. I only wish they would have paid more. The only people who got paid a decent wage were the people in mgmt
Pro érvek
Free meal for every shift you work
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you are in managementp
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was a very good first job experience on a fast paced environment, it tough to me about how to quickly multitask, work better in team and more about client interactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start to finish it is work. I would recommend this job if you like moving and fast paced environments. It can get hectic at times but with the right team and right mindset going into working here I would highly recommend for anyone seeking a job in the kitchen. They will push for promotion if you show that you work and can help the team. Nothing slow about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work for high school and college students. Other than that it's not the best. Not enough pay at 8/hr. Owner was very picky I got in trouble for using a water cup to drink water. And also for throwing away 10 pickle slices. But manager was nice people were great. Hours sucked 5 am to 330 PM
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my team at chick fil a. We had a great manager as well. They were very flexible with my hours and worked with my schedule during school. My pay was average at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work here and it is awful. So many empty promises and horrible pay. 4 years and still at $8.50. You will, without a doubt, be under paid and under appreciated if your operator is anything like mine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day would start out by checking on the shift leaders to ensure they were set up for success. Then I would do a walk through of the restaurant to check the cleanliness and organization. After I ensured that the restaurant and team was functioning properly I would check the inventory to see if we had everything we needed until our next truck came. Next I would go onto our recruitment website to go over any new applications to set up an interview in the 3 step process. Once this was done the remainder of my day was helping where I was needed on the front or back line with the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was comfortable for me to work at while I was in college. I made great friends there and enjoyed working there for the most part. It was a very busy, fast paced environment that was often physically demanding.
Free food