Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manassas, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Manassas, VA18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 050 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and fast-paced atmosphere
My experience working at Chick-fil-A was a great one. I worked at the location near my home for several months, only leaving because of school. It was a great first job, and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything in the world. I highly recommend it, especially if you're looking for a good first job, or simply because it looks great on your resume.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great community, but the upper management was extremely biased and not helpful to students.
This is a good place to work for highschool students, but the management tends to pressure you into working more than you are able. It does pay well but expect biased in management especially from the owner and his family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with potential for leadership development and growth
This job has a lot to offer. Each location is individually owned, so different owner/operators bring different talents to the table. The location I work at is fast paced, well ran, and has a lot to offer when it comes to development with your skill set as a leader.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, caring management and owner
N/a
A typical day is always busy. The lines are long, sometime its can be fun and enjoyable but you have to be able to stay focused and multi task. A great first job but not a career.
Great culture
Hectic
not ideal
I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone who isn't a high school student looking to make some extra cash. The management was rough, and scheduled me for times I expressed I wasn't available for.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Place to work
Chick fil a is a great place to work. The staff is friendly and management is great, everyone there treats you like family. If you want to work hard and have fun while doing so, this is the place for you.
Great place
Great place to work! Work and life blance were great, friendly coworkers. Never had a problem with management. If youre looking for a great place to work, look no further.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for teens and young adults to work. CFA is closed on Sundays which is ideal. I really enjoyed learning new skills and becoming comfortable with all types of customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and amazing first job
amazing first job managers are loving and caring schedule is very flexible, adjusting to school life. pay is great for first job generally starting at 9.
Great work place with Wonderful People
Even though this was my first job, I would have to say it was one of the best choices I have made. It is a very great environment to be in. You get to build great relationship with your coworkers and even the guest who come in. I always look forward to going into work.
Pro érvek
Free food, great people, fun environment
how busy it gets!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, nice coworkers, very tiring
Overall a good work environment. Nice starter job at least. Lots of standing. Very draining both physically and mentally though. Lots of support and feels like a family.
busy environment
It was an okay place to work. They wont hire anyone with piercings or tattoos though.
The pay started out a little bit above minimum wage, so that was a plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with amazing people
All of the other workers are helpful with anything that you need help with. They work together. I learned how to be proactive in assisting customers. The management was great to be around and did not think that they were better than anyone else. My co-workers were great to be around and very helpful. The hardest part of this job was being on my feet the whole time. The most enjoyable part of this job was the people that I worked with and the people that came into the restaurant on a regular basis and I became friends with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Loved the hours that we had to work. The people were nice to get along with and meeting new people. Always busy work through out the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Accepting culture with positive vibe
Meetings with owner and marketing director on social media statuses. Assisted in bringing out orders to guests. Drove company vehicle with Marketing Director to events when accounting for "promoted" sandwiches (given to people for free). Coworkers were good, events held throughout (ex. movie nights). Hardest part was generating ideas. When an event came together, it turned out well.
Pro érvek
Good food, discount on food, free drinks, kind people, family environment
Kontra érvek
Low hours and pay (due to hours)
Productive, Competitive, and Family-Oriented
A typical day at work began with a brief meeting with the manager for an overview of the plan for the day, and responsibilities demanded for that day.

I worked all positions; hostess, cashier, drive thru window, and drive thru cashier.
Free lunches, Short shifts
Bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Co-workers and met alot of inspiring people
A place to start off for young teenagers and young adults working after high school and/or college always having Sunday off building relationships with co-workers and customers locally.
Pro érvek
Love the food and co-workers developing relationships with customers
Kontra érvek
Too many young people on managemrnt abusing power of authority
productive
-clocked in, and get started on your shift
-how to become a team leader

-closing was tough

-getting to met new guest, and building relationships with them
Pro érvek
free meals, flexiable working schedule (at your desire)
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no paid breaks, no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés