Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lutz, FL

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 711 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, and productive
In this place of work, most of the time I enjoy working here because of the energy that the place gives off, along with how fast-paced it is, it keeps me on my toes most of the time, and I enjoy that.
5,0
Great place to work!
I loved working at chick fil a, and the only reason I left was cause of the pay. It was not the worst pay, but I needed more income. The people at chick fil a are great to work with, and you’ll meet so many more friends along the way. Having Sunday’s off is a plus in the job market, and you’ll always have hours even if you’re only able to work 3 days a week.
Pro érvek
Good team, good work environment, great hours
Pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toxic upper management with a good crew
The upper management had a tendency to be rather toxic and blind to important things going on. The crew members and the back of house management were generally fine and enjoyable.
7 dollars off a meal.
Management. Low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and taught me valuable jobs skills
My biggest take away from working at Chick fil a was how to manage my time during a busy shift in a customer service oriented environment and how to work as a team with a plethora of other employees to get a job done.
Pro érvek
free break meals and valuable skills
Kontra érvek
communication between higher ups and the general employees, upward mobility
great pay
work hard, great pay all the hours you want. I just want to apply for a job. I need full time work. sundays off free lunch love chick fil a not enough of them
great pay
no vac-k
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Nice work environment
Super fun place to work. Managers are super down to earth. Although it gets super busy, everything is very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers and the connections i made during my employment.
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, but fast paced and stressful
Very fast paced environment that is accompanied with a lot of stress when it comes to providing secondary service to customers and providing food in under 5 minutes. Management is very well trained and are very professional while also being outgoing and fun to be around.
Free meals for breaks
Kontra érvek
Have to be outside, stressful
kitchen staff
Good management, strong leadership skills present on all levels. Owners are great and work side by side with you to maintain employee morale. Wonderful restaurant.
3,0
Could be better
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A for me starts at 5am usually. Everybody's usually mellow and relaxed to start the day. As the day goes on more and more employees tempers start rising and stress levels are usually going through the roof by lunch time. By the end of my shift I feel exhausted and highly motivated to get out.

I learned not all hard work goes noticed. I learned that there is zero chance for promotion at my Chick-Fil-A. I learned that everybody that has any type of power is hypocritical.

Management is probably the best thing there. I get along with management very well and they trust in me to get certain tasks done that most workers wouldn't be able to accomplish well.

Like most jobs the Chick-Fil-A vibe is up and down, but i do have those miserable days more than i have those decent days.

The hardest part of the job is most definitely staying cool, calm, and collected. Whether if its a shift leader, customer, or an operator somebody is always going to push your buttons.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I have made friendships with.
Kontra érvek
no discounts, extremely short breaks, no advancement
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés