Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lubbock, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lubbock, TX56 értékelés
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 996 értékelés megtekintése
Loving staff
I love working here and the atmosphere. I learned so many skills when it comes to working with a team and being time efficient. This job will help me in my future endeavors.
fun ,productive
Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
Cleans and stocks work area

Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing

Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:

Cash handling and customer service experience preferred

Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
Fun environment
I am in my 50's and wanted to advance thru to management and beyond. I felt I was overlooked partly for my age and partly because I hadn't been working at Chikfila for a long time! If you are young, go to college and want a fun, fast paced job, then this is for you!
Fair job
They are fair and cooperative. Will work with availability and hours. The environment can be hectic and high stress. Must have good communication skills.
1,0
0/10 wouldn’t recommend
Very high standards that they try to uphold even if it means putting you down. Anything for the “business” & customer “happiness” completely unfair & very biased when it came to advancement. They don’t help you succeed even though all they talk about is “encouragement” BUT if you like a steady fast paced nonstop work, this place is for you! Every Chick-fil-A is different & this was just my experience working there
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to get started
you would work nonstop, always something to do
learned different positions in the BOH and switched between them

they had good employees to work with management was understanding
Good job
Loved working at Chick-Fil-A! Best place i have woked at! Management is the best! Makes you feel like your at your 2nd home!! Won't be disappointed in this job at all!
Productive and fast paced
Overall I learned how to be a hard worker in a very fast paced environment. It was a good job to learn great team building skills. They helped me improve my work ethic.
Chick Fil A
Terrible Experience, did not put my skillset to use. I learned about management and how the culture of chick fil a trends towards providing great customer satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and stressful work environment
I love the culture at Chick-Fil-A and what they represent . Having a work environment that you’re afraid to ask questions in isn’t a work place I want to be in.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Prep/Bulk
Always making sure the quality of cold prep that we serve is at the proper temperatures while producing fast delicious product in a short amount if time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but very friendly and understanding.
Work required fast paced actions and work ethic, but management had everything planned and made sure it was done in a reasonable amount of time, job advancement was slow, but job security was high and the hours were good.
Free lunch.
No cons.
Good temporary job
There was much favoritism and not enough recognition for hard workers. There were times where team members, myself included, were excluded or targeted for things that happened outside of work. Separating personal problems in the professional environment was an issue and the leadership team did not respect the team members and took advantage of the authority they had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allowed me to grow as a leader.
Chick-fil-a allowed me to grow to my full potential. Allowing to be promoted quickly while taking on new challenges along the way. I learned a great deal on what it takes to become a leader and the tasks and responsibilities that come with being promoted.
Good beginner Job
I worked here as my job during high school and it was a great way to make some extra cash. I liked the environment to start off with but soon realized there was a high turn over rate. I worked here for 2 years and found it very hard to be promoted and grow within the company. Company works with students schedules which is great for students. Pay was not great at my CFA and there were no benefits.
Free break, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, pay, no room for growth
Chicken fried torture
Management was terrible where they have no well being for employees and constantly micromanages all workers to try to cover work for 2-3 people so they can save costs on scheduling more people. The franchise operator is really nice and tries to get to know the workers on a personal level, unlike the managers put in charge where they're constantly distant if you have a problem.

Scheduling was awful where they will give you split shifts (work for 5 hours, go home for an hour or two, then come back to work for another 7 hours), so be wary of putting down "anytime" as your availability. If so, say goodbye to your outside life and have fun working from the beginning of lunch to closing for six days straight.

Coworkers may vary, you'll meet some cool people that you become really good friends with or toxic people that you try to avoid working with. I suggest working in the back if you're an adult as the front are handled by high school girls (red flags for constant drama).

You get free food unless the store starts losing profit on food costs, then you have to start paying for your meals.

Overall, if management wasn't a huge pain to deal with, it would've been a decent job to work and enjoy. Really cannot recommend it.
Free lunches, Cool coworkers
Kontra érvek
Bad mangement, awful scheduling if availibilty is "anytime", sometimes pay for meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Culture, good opportunity to advance
This is an excellent place to work. Great environment, opportunity for advancement through the “progression plan” with an emphasis on integrity and hard work. Fast paced, but fun.
Free lunch, progression plan
No insurance
Excellent management
Great work environment with extremely professional co-workers. Store management along side kitchen and front store managers made the workplace seem friendly and an amazing as well as very oriented to make sure all duties and tasks were fulfilled according to official guidelines.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, professional management.
Great place to work at
Love love training people love working with people did catering in charge of catering and delivery was awesome learned a lot about fast food pace loved I
Free meals
Short breaks
Job was fun
Liked working for chick file A because they were very good about training and they have good benefits
Chick filet A was a good company to work for they are really struke but other then they it was good working for them
No free lunch
Breaks yes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Producrive way to spend time and make money.
On a daily basis there were several times where the resturaunt was full and other times not. I learned a lot such as speaking to strangers and showing manners to customers. The hardest part if the job was running cash register and keeping up with the customers as they ordered. The most enjoyable part if the job was the customers and the staff at Chick fil a.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, enthusiastic staff, friendly customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés