Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most positive and encouraging opportunities I’ve had. At any age, this company can provide you with a great work family and upbeat atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly a great culture of people to work with, flexible hours, decent pay, make sure you want to work hard. still good for school. still be professional
hours and people
Kontra érvek
full time can be very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job. I was disappointed that I was put on nuggets and fries only for a 12 hour shift so that was tiring do that for 11 1/2 hours with only a 30 minute break
Free Lunch, Good Pay
Very Very Repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked here almost a year, they pay well, they are great people, my only problem is that we have to work outside in 95°+ weather and below freezing weather, I blacked out once from being outside. I really like most of the positions except outside order taking, and even though I like most of the positions they all stress me out because it’s so fast paced.
Pro érvek
Good management, nice people, raises
Kontra érvek
Working outside in extreme weather, short breaks, uniforms/strict dress code
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So I met my husband at this job and so many of my good friends. The people are absolutely wonderful. Management could be a little overbearing, but I’ve only worked for one location like that. It’s hard work, but really the best work environment ever. I work there for 5 years and it got me through college and a wedding debt free! They also have tuition benefits you can apply for!
Pro érvek
Cheap/free food, tuition benefits, good environment
Short breaks, stressful work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you've never had a job. However there is very little room for advancement outside of the Operator pipeline which could take upwards of 10 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job in the workforce. I would say that this is one of the best places to work. The overall atmosphere is wonderful. This is a grade a place to work in my book.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Busy and Fast Paced store. Lots of Catering orders. Family Friendly. Upper management was frustrating at times, but I think its the same what everywhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick_Fil-A was a great first working experience, The environment is fast paced and positive. You really learn how service helps build support for the company. You feed on the positivity there. It was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved serving customers- cleaning the restaurant, preparing the food, organizing the supplies and most of all interacting with customers with a cheerful positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepared catering orders and performed deliveries. I've learned much about the inside workings, event handling, and delivery aspects of catering. The management is friendly and engaging, helpful. Workplace culture here is Christian based, very friendly and upstanding. The hardest part of the job would be the days many orders have to go out and keeping them orderly and managed for proper delivery on time. The most enjoyable part is the people, both co-workers and the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
to be honest I didn't work their I want to work their I was trying to apply for chick fla and I need help getting a job like rtn and also I'm very intelligent on what I say
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at CFA during my high school and early college yeas. It gave me leadership skill that I can even use till this day. The management was wonderful and considerate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As someone who worked part-time while being in high school, Chick-fil-a was really good at working around my schedule and being flexible. Most days included working the front counter, drive-thru, or in the back on the headset and organizing the back. While it was a very fast-paced environment, almost everyone was willing to help you and I never felt as though I was drowning in work. The management was very good at communicating when things needed to be done and how. The hardest part was working outside on hot days, but it never reached the point of making me want to quit. I loved the atmosphere of the job, very open and welcoming. If it wasn't for the fact that I already had so much going on in my personal life and school, I would not have left.
Pro érvek
Free lunch on the days you work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being that Chick-fil-a was my first job I had ever had, I was going into the whole process with an open mind. The hardest part of the job when I first started was making sure I was smiling often and continuously saying "my pleasure"; it became easier as time went on. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we would have team bonding/team meetings a day on the weekend that would allow us to get to know each other more if we didn't already and have some fun and food while doing it. The workplace culture was diverse when I worked there. It was a mix of races and cultural backgrounds and I loved that about my job. Management had some work to do but they all were young and learning. I learned how customer service skills really make a difference in your work day. Being a pleasant person with a genuine heart can take you a long way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the Kitchen at Chick fil a has been one of the most exciting experiences ever. Many people complain about the pay so here is how it works( at least at my store): You work there for a bit at say maybe $8 or something. They won't hand you a raise, even if you deserve it, you just need to ask the kitchen director if you can have one. all you do it ask. I love the job it is very physical( you get about 15,000 steps for a 8-hour shift) lifting heavy stuff, shouting, everything is hot( sometimes burning yourself is inevitable). My managers are amazing and friendly, always willing to help you out. Love this job. totally recommend it.
Free employee meals
Risk( burns), stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was arriving around 10 or 11 am which is when the store tends to become the busiest. From 11-2pm there was always a crazy rush of customers. I learned how to become more efficient and thorough with my work habits and very quick paced. Management was overall good and relaxed but got things done when needed. Good culture and people overall. Hardest part was standing outside in the summer heat for hours at a time. Most enjoyable part was working and interacting with other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job for the time I had been employed. Employee wages were a decent rate. The location I worked for it felt as though there were opportunities to move up however you had to be involved with the right people. I enjoyed the job for most of my experience but I worked long hours 6 days out of the week.
good wages, carrer development
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very stressful job especially starting out. Overtime there becomes a lot of drama and doesn’t really make work enjoyable. They give breaks not long after arriving at work and during an 8 hour shift. Management is okay but often fights. They don’t always work together good and talk bad about each other a lot. Chick-fil-A is also very cliquish. Everyone has their own group.
Pro érvek
Paid breaks/ free food breaks
Stressful, Bad Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job had a great experience there while it lasted the worked with you if you had a difficult schedule made you feel like you were family. Love this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ended up working at chick-fil-a in between jobs and it was an alright job, the pay was decent for a fast food job, but the culture of the job wasn’t my cup of tea. Everyone was super Christian and talked about church and god 24/7 since everyone I worked with all went to the same church. There’s nothing wrong with that since it’s a Christian fast food place but for me personally it was a struggle to go into work every day and deal with those type of people. Other than that the customers were really rude! If you didn’t get their food in a timely manner you almost always got some angry mom lecturing you at the front counter, or some angry old man asking what the hold up is.
Pro érvek
One free lunch, nice people
Customers, pay, part time