Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Long Beach, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great 100% suggest you apply and work at this amazing place for the rest of your natural born life met great pleople clean work environment sad to go
free lunch
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company will make you work more than you have to and not pay you enough for it! They expect you to be fast at all times and will yell at you if you do not meet their standards! So many people have quit from this job and I now understand why!
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a first job it’s okay, a lot of work . they ask for too much and pay wasn’t worth it. a lot of favoritism fro managers. Operator didn’t care about work related problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant drama, people were really rude. Everyone felt the need to be mean for no apparent reason. I disliked the job and working there. I would not recommend it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at Chick-Fil-A has taught me what it takes to make a customer feel comfortable in their environment. The managers and other workers here have been so helpful in showing me around the job and showing me how to do it the right way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job ever!! It is a Christian religion based franchise. We were closed on Sundays. It wasn't the best experience, our management was poor & you could tell it was "favoritism" however I never let it affect me at the work place & always made sure I still did my job to my best of my abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was not respectful. lots of highschoolers working there and they do not take the job seriously so its kind of diffivult. if the had older more experince workers everything will be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't have to say anything other than the owner of Chick Fil-A @Long Beach Towne Center is ignorant and wont listen to his employees and would rather listen to his Management crew, which don't even follow procedures. Even the Human Resources person on site doesn't know how to properly handle complaints other than dismissing them. Please don't apply here Actually my bad if this is hard to read, my keyboard sucks
Free Lunch
Breaks are given an hour before ending an 8 hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as you arrive, managers are checking if you are in full uniform, if you have the hairnet on properly, and if you are ready to work. Managers will push kitchen members above and beyond their typical skills. Very fast paced environment, little to no breaks, and little to no communication with the front counter. I learned to speak directly to other employees for what is needed, learned different positions on my own, and learned that if one has self-initiative things become easier to do. I gained knowledge on food safety and what it takes to pass an inspection.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a hard time fitting in with tis company and the dress code was very strict. Other than that it was a pretty straight forward job and also fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this location has many young people working and leading. it is very fast paced and stressful sometimes to take an order effectively, take the payment, and hand out food all in a timely manner (usually under five minutes). sometimes, work can be fun but we try not to get distracted because guests are our priority.
discount on meals.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good first job for anyone. You learn a lot about customer interaction and what it is to work in a fast paced environment. The food is delicious.
discounted food
got tired of food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often felt like the managers were unorganized, hours were unfair, but my coworkers are cool. Still haven't learned to do certain things and I've been working for months
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very fast place environment. You really need to be on top of things when the lunch rush hits. Besides that it is still a fun to work there. Customers are for the most friendly and some are big fans of Chick-fil-A. Bonus, is the benefits. I believe every Chick-fil-A is different with benefits my location gives employees 50% food while and off the clock.
50% of food
None yet discovered
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be better, pretty okay for a first job or something that's part-time. Make sure you have a flexible schedule so you're able to actually get some decent hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Currently looking for a new job because the management at my location is poor and unorganized unfortunately. Good people, just not good businessmen. Also there communication with there employees needs some working on. Not much benefits other than getting discount on there menu, not even there FULL menu. Which is why I'm looking for better opportunities. I also have acquaintances that work at different locations who have been working there less and are being paid MORE even though I'm holding a higher position than they are. So on top of everything I feel that I'm being underpaid as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if your trying to do more than being behind a counter. You are able to utilize your personality skills to provide the best of customer services to all customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly enjoyed working at Chick Fil a. I felt like we were one big family. The atmosphere in the restaurant is so positive and full of joy. Everyone was happy to be apart of the team. The days working their went by so fast. because of the lunch rush we didn't pay attention to the time. I learned how to spot a fraudulent bill as well as learning how to socialize with more people better. Management was so nice, they listened to each employee and made them feel ready to come to work. The hardest part of the job was making sure all the orders going out were correct and were sent out under a certain time. the most enjoyable time was working the drive thru window and counting money at such a fast pace. If the pay was higher I would work their again.
Pro érvek
free lunches, everyone was nice
Kontra érvek
tiring because it was fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you clock in, management assigns you your position. Here I have learned to balance multiple responsibilities, since I've been assigned to several different positions. I respect the management and their leadership. The hardest thing from my experience is balancing multiple responsibilities in kitchen. Interacting with costumers.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
black out days, difficulty getting a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer Service Great team Nice lobby , Love the restaurant Diferentes hours Opening and closing schedule Top sales Strong shift managers
Freed lunch, flecible hours
Kontra érvek
No Health care, more uniforms needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Bagging items quickly and precisely • Close down the store, clean, and maintain locking up responsibilities • Taking food to employees with a smile and tending to their needs • Stock food and storage