Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Little Rock, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a really nice job and the employees and managers are really kind but I want to work somewhere that has more to offer for me. I want something different.
Good pay and good hours
Always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a very good first job since no one would hire me but over time the job becomes very boring. If your outside it sucks because you aren’t paid more and they don’t give us breaks at store 1737 (markham and university). The managers also get a bonus if they get you fired so don’t say that your gonna get new job. They are very biased against African Americans and favor Hispanics/Latinos
Good for little bit
Sucks overall after you stand outside in 110 temp for 5 hours straight
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a world where everyone should be treated “equally”, at Chick-Fil-A the African Americans and Hispanics are treated very different. The Hispanics get first pick at everything since the directive board is Hispanic. They do many things that a director or manager would get onto anyone else about.
Lifetime friends
Unequal treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve enjoyed the environment, managers and teammates. Great pay and flexible schedule. We were cross trained to serve in a various capacities. Love it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a top-notch restaurant and business. I have the benefit of working at one of the best locations in the U.S., at Chenal & Markham. The management and team there have business drive and ethics, with the desire to cultivate a great team and culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not a bad place to work. They work with your schedule very well and train you in all areas you should be trained in. I would recommend Chick Fil A to anyone. It is overall a great restaurant to get fast food experience in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day at work would consist of working fast pace in a diverse environment; while maintaining a sense of kindness for guests. The hardest part of the job was not being able to express guests when they are being disrespectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is known for amazing customer service and the big part that plays in it is that they train their employees to not just serve but to care for the customers day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A demands more than your average fast food restaurant. This job is great for individuals who are enthusiastic, have strong work ethics, and want to gain valuable work skills,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick- fil- a was okay. I worked there for about 2 almost 3 years . My pay went up and the managers were fair. They gave me good hours and they were somewhat flexible about them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my choice of work at Chick Fa La. It was the best place I have ever worked. Great community,positive help and caring people to make your day special. I would always recommend going back to work for Chick Fa La. I worked so much because it became my home more then my other home and that was okay. My days were always making sure evryone left with a smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy meeting new people and seeing the smiles on people faces when they come in and dine with us. I love how they work with the kids schooling and also the college kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are not treated fairly, Leadership shows favoritism towards employees who have been employed there longer. If you like staying busy and on your feet all day this is a great job for you. But if you have life problems outside of work I wouldn't recommend applying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most stressful place i’ve ever worked. Period. Management were a bunch of young workers and were unprofessional and so degrading. Didn’t care about your well being at ALL only how much money they’re making.
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would definitely recommend this job to anyone. Especially if you are someone looking for a worry-free JOB. No drama, no extra, no mishaps or understandings. As long as you do your part, everything else will go smoothly.
Pro érvek
great hours, decent pay checks
Kontra érvek
not enough time off to enjoy the money you work hard for
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love to come back after keyshauna leave. She was a drama attracter. Never can have a good day when she’s near. It was a great place to work. Just not in the same facility as her,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job at Chick-fil-A. I utilized a lot of my interpersonal skills while working there. The environment was a great one to be in. I encourage teenagers to make this their first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting my day at Chick Fil A was pretty simple. I would clock in and was my hands and find my manager to see what position she would have me working in. I learned that customer service is very important I want to say that's where I built my customer services skills at. Another thing I learned is that when you're nice and helpful to customers, customers begin to notice that and will have nice reviews to say about you. The manager was hardworking, pretty strict, no patience, and would have up and down days but she always made sure that everyone was doing their job and getting everything done in the correct order. I would describe the workplace culture as a Family. The reason that being said is that everyone that worked there treated each other with respect and always looked out for each other. working in outside taking orders in the sun for me was challenging. At the time while doing that my body wasn't adjusted to the heat so it would cause me to have headaches, nausea, etc. I really enjoyed working different positions and building skills while being there chick fil a really felt like home and will always feel like home.
Free Lunch and great food
No breaks, Slightly poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great place to work, and the work culture will kind of spoil you for working anywhere else. If you ever decide you want to quit to work somewhere else, however, they will not hire you back.
Meal Allowance
Kontra érvek
Always smell like delicious chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice enviroment really. they beleive in customerand employee service. very respectful place. the atomsphere is relaxing,due to the cleanliness of it as well as the level of respect thats surrounding you
Munkahelyi kultúra
This being my first job, I was excited every time I went in for the first couple of months. Cfa being an extremely busy restaurant, made it quite jarring at first, but the trainers that were hired upon grand opening truly helped everyone to learn and understand how the front counter and kitchen process works as a team. There needs to be communication, sense of urgency and just the willingness to learn. The managers and store owner are also good people and help to guide team members and staff hands on, step by step and give tactics. The hardest part of the job for sure, is whenever it was really busy and we for some reason started falling behind in the kitchen or front counter. It's a restaurant that thrives on meeting cfa's expected order and delivery rate, as well as excellent guest service of course. So when one order falls behind expectations, it can potentially lead to more and more order falling behind and we're playing catch up with only more and more orders flooding in. But of course, the more the merrier. It allowed me to practice my social and communication skills along with my guest hospitality. And it's always fun meeting new faces and sharing a nice conversation with many different people.
Pro érvek
Employee meal discount, plenty of over time
Kontra érvek
Losing the employee meal if restaurant goals and expectations weren't met