Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lexington, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lexington, KY36 értékelés
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 727 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. I never dreaded going to work. I made great friends along the way, management was kind and supportive. This team treated one another like family and I love that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team. Good pay/benefits. Very flexible with scheduling andlocation flexibility. Worked things out so I could work this as my second job. Enjoyed this position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very big on customer service. There a variety of roles to take on and many benefits. At this company, I've learned that not only hospitality is the number one thing, but staying persistent is what this job has taught me!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has a really good image to the customers- to the employees it's different. I worked for the most successful Chick-fil-A in Lexington, KY. The management at the store is AWFUL. There is no sense of respect from management to the team. You have to be friends with the managers and play their political games to go anywhere. The "standards" are pushed very hard for employees to follow and when you screw up management LOVES to scream at you for it, however, when management does not follow the standards at all and when I, an employee on the lead team, says something to them, I get reprimanded for not knowing my place. Don't work here. It is unorganized, non-respecting, fake, and a train wreck.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the managers are unfair and don’t care much about you personally. Favoritism is at an all time high and one of the managers moves up because of her sister and takes advantage of it way too much. They get mad at people for getting sick and not being able to come but let some people have 20+ no call, no shows and still keep them. It’s an unfair environment and poor management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very positive company, they were extremely helpful. It is a very fast paced work environment and was constantly busy. Sometimes hard to work around schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would work there again, flexibility is amazing, and the employees become like family there. It’s is a company I would recommend to anyone 16 and older
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was my first job and I gained lots of experience from it. I learned how to take orders and deal with customers. I also worked in the kitchen as well as hospitality. Wonderful job to gain experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work and as an employee, I was allowed $8 free food. The only problem is the work in the kitchen is sometimes stressful and greasy.
Amazing Employees
Sometimes stressful work
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're constantly moving and working, most staff were amiable. you have to shave before working and you have to wear proper attire at all times or you will be given a mark or possibly even not allowed to clock in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful, friendly work environment, great for a first job! I would very much recommend working here to anyone seeking a job with little to no experience in the workplace.
Pro érvek
Free meals, discounts, and great experiences
Can be pyshically taxing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved that it was fast and all the people are so fun to work with. It’s a very enjoyable place to be, very happy and uplifting! Also all of the managers are considerate and very well mannered.
Free lunch!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
An excellent place to work! Training is excellent and co-workers are supportive. Great first job for young people. Hours are flexible and there are many opportunities for advancing. There is a large emphasis on teamwork and team-building. They love people and serve chicken. I appreciate their cleanliness and thoroughness in the way they prepare, cook, and serve their menu items. They provide plenty of uniforms, so there is no stress about what to wear to work. Very good company.
Flexible hours, free food
Physical job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is an amazing place to work . It’s very fast paced so you always have to be on top of thing and ready to work . You are one big family that works together to make sure the customers are always satisfied. Overall chick-fil-a is an good place to work the pay is worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A has allowed me to understand the importance that comes when caring for other individuals. Shown me how to deal with stress when under pressure and make quick decisions.
Free Lunches
Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my job here while I was in college. It was extremely fast paced and busy all the time but everyone worked together as a TEAM to get the job done. It was a very friendly atmosphere and everyone was kind and helpful to each other. Would recommend to anyone needing a job. They worked around my school schedule and any days off that I needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is an amazing head start especially for 15 to 16 year olds. They give opportunity’s to grow in yourself and in your work. Working had chick fil a has definitely given be an amazing head start for my future career.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Can be a little stressful when we are super busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a is a great place for you to start off as a first job, they are flexible with your schedule and understand that you have a life and school outside of chick fil a. you'll get regulars that you'll know by name and vice versa. the atmosphere is great because you'll always stay busy and the shift will go by quickly and working with others that are friendly and outgoing helps a ton too. unfortunately moving up in the leadership chain is difficult, they are very cliquey there and if you are not in the clique or do not fit what the clique wants then you'll go no where. also some of the higher management plays favorites so if you're not one of the favorites again you will not move up. they like to pick and choose on who they enforce certain rules on based on who they like most, if they do not like you then you will get in trouble just for breathing a certain way.
great pay, great coworkers
poor upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job has its downfalls, this location is presented on a college campus. The lunch rush is is intense, yet it is easy to stay positive towards the customers. Rarely will their ever be a disturbance in the work place.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, more options.
Kontra érvek
Other student workers/ student supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fun job to work at throughout high school. They paid well, had fun employee's, and had opportunities to hang out outside of work. Quick pace environment that takes some time to get used to.
Employee discount, free meal
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy, costumer service, management is OK. good christian facility. hardest part was dealing with cranky costumers. most enjoyable the dogs that come through.
free food