Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Leesburg, VA

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are generally happy and easy to get along with. Most work very hard and don’t mind the type of work.
I’ve worked at two different CFAs and while they were similar in many ways there were several things that were different at each store. The Purcellville location is more organized and less hectic. Leesburg has to deal with an overwhelming amount of people, especially during lunch and dinner hours, and it can be a very stressful environment.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and build a second family
A typical day at work includes a different position every couple of shifts with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to be more social around people and to deal with people who may not be easiest to talk to. Management was absolutely amazing. They are so accepting of all lifestyles, no matter what corporate stands for.
2,0
Very stressful
Work was very stressful and fast-paced. We were responsible for a lot of work and had to manage a lot of things. At the same time, I was barely paid over minimum wage.
Breaks
Kontra érvek
Lots
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great place to work at with great people.
This was my first job while I was in high school and it was a fun experience. I also learned a lot about working in a fast paced workplace. I learned how to do a lot of things especially multi-tasking.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employees but very tough work
Chick-fil-A of Leesburg is a great place to work. The management is great and the employees are awesome. It's difficult to maintain a work/life balance here simply because of the business. This store is extremely busy and requires a lot of commitment to excel.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Push religious views/awkward associates
It was a busy environment all the time so everyone bounced back and forth between the dining room and cash wrap. I learned to stand your ground in uncomfortable situations with managers. Management in the beginning was awesome, but then it all changed and everyone that helped open the store left. Most of my co-workers were really cool but several were awkward.. they liked to discuss their religious views and if you weren't that religious they took it personally and told you god didn't like that. It weirds me out. Maintaing a good relationship with my co-workers who really didn't respect other people's views. Talking constantly about the wrongs of homosexuality and abortion... etc it was so annoying. The discount and food really rocked.
Food, Hours, some co-workers, discounts
Kontra érvek
THE ANNOYING CO-WORKERS
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés