Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Langhorne, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Langhorne, PA8 értékelés
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 050 értékelés megtekintése
A typical day at work
A typical day consisted of a fast-paced friendly work environment that never stopped. It was good to learn how to work quickly and under pressure. There were always national rankings and competitions to be the best that our store competed in so it helped us to have a drive for motivation.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is bad. Training isn’t put together well. Working outside is horrible especially in the summer. Requesting days off are a hard time. The staff doesn’t really care about you as much as they say they do.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of money if you can work 5 days a week.
3,0
Learning experience
Great starter job, you learn how to treat customers, react to things under pressure and how to maintain a positive attitude throughout the most stressful days.
If you're in a busier store, management can overanalyze everything and it can get stressful having to live up to extremes for only minimum wage.
Free lunch
Pay
5,0
great place
This was my first job, absolutely loved it wish I didn't have to leave but I had to move to help my mother out. If I ever moved back, the first place i would apply would be there. The people are great boss managers coworkers everything was great.
5,0
Fun place to work at
Good coworkers, easy and simple atmosphere. I took the orders of customers and cleaned up at the end of the night when it was time to close.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Family-like work place
I love working with the people at Chick-fil-A, the people are all so friendly. The management do not listen to the hours you request, but they are all nice. It does not matter how long you have worked there, they will give newer people more hours than you, even if you requested more hours.
$6.00 worth of food free
not enough hours
1,0
horrible company
worked here for years and made my way up to management, the operator is only concerned about money and not his empoyees well being. Always trying to shove their religion down your throat and make you into something you are not. Loved my coworkers though.
free meal
Kontra érvek
never are given proper breaks, not flexible.
3,0
It was a job!
lots of movement non-stop, learned kitchen life. typical management. very nice co-workers. non-stop movement/uneasy shifts between days. knowing customers are happy and satisfied.
Pro érvek
Free meal if worked more than 6 hrs.
Kontra érvek
no benefits, and un easy schedualing shifts. ex. late night to early morning within 6 hrs.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés