Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakewood, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lakewood, CO7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 036 értékelés megtekintése
Good and bad times
I have had many ups and downs at my Chick Fil A location. I feel that they are unfair to some of there employees and they get over looked for promotion. Over all a great place but eventually they make you unwelcome...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great starting job with opportunities to learn necessary skills.
Everyone knows that Chick-fil-A has the best customer service, and being a manager I was able to learn valuable life skills. As well as many problem solving skills overall it rounded me out as an employee and a leader in the time that I spent there.
Wonderful
Chick-fil-A provides a foundation for life and character building. This company does an impeccable job teaching young people how to serve humbly and graciously.
1,0
Crazy
Unless you're in high school, pass it up. Crazy busy, stressful, minimal breaks. Most of the people are cool, but the customers can be impatient and incredibly demanding. Definitely not worth being paid minimum wage.
discounts
Kontra érvek
crazy busy, demanding customers, minimal breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is the best place to work at!
You can't go wrong with Chick Fil A this has got to be the best place I have ever worked at, the only con I have was one of the managers who worked at Chick Fil A in Belmar, Colorado, he wasn't fair and would favor people. Other than that pay was great, food is AMAZING, I would definitely work there again!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, 50% off lunches off the clock, pay, atmosphere, etc.
NONE!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Loved working here!
This Chick-Fila is full of many good people, the kind you want to become friends with. My co-workers were young just like me, and those that weren’t we’re still friendly and easy going. The work was fast-paced, but so much help and support came from my managers and team there was never a stressful day. Management is phenomenal and they are very organized at this location.
Pro érvek
Free Food if you work certain hours, good salary, great management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cares about its employees, constantly pushing people towards their dreams and goals, whether that is at Chick-Fil-A or elsewhere. Flexible hours, but does require commitment for people to work when they say they can work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés